Interesting facts about your infraction history.

Ironically, some of my first posts Jake infracted. I had two infractions right off the bat for back to back posts on how I'd use the (then current) rosters of Raw, Smackdown & E.C.W. to make shows.

Its kinda unheard of to think "I" could "spam" especially with as much as "I" write. Those infractions were the reason I came to write more in-depth as well, actually.

While I explained each match and what would happen with them.. I never explained why "I" would wanna see it.. I didn't think I had to, since I misunderstood the thread and felt it was asking me to "run the show."

So it's all Jake's fault?

Just because I liked, even loved, you.. doesn't mean you're above the rules.

It does, silly. I'm obviously above the rules, and every infraction I get is definitely wrong so I will debate it and go on about it forever. Oh wait, that's not me.
It's so funny when the Noobs think they're above the rules LOL.

I don't blame him. You complain almost as much as Sly, over rightful infractions given. Infact, if it weren't for Sly's on-going bitchfests in why he feels jaded.. I'd see you as a complainer. :p Afterall, you're still going on about the infraction "I" gave you.

Lucky for you, Sly has that spot filled nicely.

:lmao: Difference is, I know I deserved them, so didn't complain about them (apart from yours to you cos it was funny). I was a good girl who learnt from them :). Still upsets me that I spammed in my precious non wrestling sections :(.

So it's all Jake's fault?

You know that is kinda funny. I guess in a nerd/Star Wars type of way.. Jake.. is.. MY FATHER!

He made me who I am today.

It does, silly. I'm obviously above the rules, and every infraction I get is definitely wrong so I will debate it and go on about it forever. Oh wait, that's not me.
It's so funny when the Noobs think they're above the rules LOL.

:lmao: The irony of it all. Someone isn't going to be happy with you..

:lmao: Difference is, I know I deserved them, so didn't complain about them (apart from yours to you cos it was funny). I was a good girl who learnt from them :). Still upsets me that I spammed in my precious non wrestling sections :(.

I know, I'm still ashamed to know I spammed. I've washed and washed but the dirty just won't come off.

You know that is kinda funny. I guess in a nerd/Star Wars type of way.. Jake.. is.. MY FATHER!

He made me who I am today.

Thanks Jake.

Sarcasm? You'll never know. Mwahaha

:lmao: The irony of it all. Someone isn't going to be happy with you..

But but..all those noobs hating me..probably be banned soon :)p) what will I do?

:lmao:

I know, I'm still ashamed to know I spammed. I've washed and washed but the dirty just won't come off.

I know huni. It's an awful feeling. I just want it to go away. My special forums as well..

I don't blame him. You complain almost as much as Sly, over rightful infractions given. Infact, if it weren't for Sly's on-going bitchfests in why he feels jaded.. I'd see you as a complainer. :p Afterall, you're still going on about the infraction "I" gave you.

Lucky for you, Sly has that spot filled nicely.
Oh sure, I get an infraction for answering a question, but a mod gets to outright troll/flame me, and nothing happens.

Where's the justice?

Besides Will, when it comes to complaining, I think the following image says it all...

mfln130l.jpg

Oh, and a ":)" smiley to show the seriousness, because apparently it's hard to understand jokes without a smiley.

Oh sure, I get an infraction for answering a question, but a mod gets to outright troll/flame me, and nothing happens.

Where's the justice?

Besides Will, when it comes to complaining, I think the following image says it all...

mfln130l.jpg

I love how a thread created out of a trolling/baiting manner, was somehow turned into a mod baiting you.

Oh, and a ":)" smiley to show the seriousness, because apparently it's hard to understand jokes without a smiley.

:( You mean, the whining and complaining over your infractions.. were.. were.. wait, are you telling me you actually believed you deserved them, but you just wanted to complain for the sake of seeing yourself type?

Okay, sold. :p I believe thats true.

I love how a thread created out of a trolling/baiting manner, was somehow turned into a mod baiting you.
Haha, nothing about this thread was created in a trolling/baiting manner. I checked it three separate times to make sure no one would think that. I deleted, re-worded, and added to make sure it wouldn't be construed as such.

Good try Will, but you failed on this one. If you think it's trolling/baiting thread, that's only because you read way to much into it. But I do appreciate your admission of baiting. :p

:( You mean, the whining and complaining over your infractions.. were.. were.. wait, are you telling me you actually believed you deserved them, but you just wanted to complain for the sake of seeing yourself type?

Okay, sold. :p I believe thats true.
No Will, you can put your conspiracy theory away. My comment refers back to my "I will post more smileys" thread.

C'mon Will. Let's just be friends.

C'mon Will. Let's just be friends.

:( I've always liked you.. in the wrestling sections. But if I have to read anymore about the infractions, just like you & Spiral toward the e-love.. I'd rather you just got banned, as I feel its you pushing the bar too far.

I think this situation has gotten blown more out of control than the e-fed. And thats saying A LOT.. :lmao:

:( I've always liked you.. in the wrestling sections. But if I have to read anymore about the infractions, just like you & Spiral toward the e-love.. I'd rather you just got banned, as I feel its you pushing the bar too far.

I think this situation has gotten blown more out of control than the e-fed. And thats saying A LOT.. :lmao:

indeed it is william. Hey, the smilies have been changed. how fun

I thought this would be a good thread. Yeah, I feel all evidence goes against the latest infraction, but that's not why I made this thread. I mean, should I think that you are posturing for an admin position here because you made a thread about how you turned down an admin somewhere else? Of course not. It was just something you thought would be fun to discuss. So it goes here.

I'm not sure how I'm pushing the bar too far, when this thread isn't being made to dispute any of the infractions, but rather to simply point out interesting facts about them. Sure, I could talk about what I think of them, and why they were REALLY given, but I haven't, now have I? All I'm wanted to do is make an interesting thread, which given the number of responses, obviously it is.

Seriously Will, you're looking into this way more than you should be.

I thought this would be a good thread. Yeah, I feel all evidence goes against the latest infraction, but that's not why I made this thread. I mean, should I think that you are posturing for an admin position here because you made a thread about how you turned down an admin somewhere else? Of course not. It was just something you thought would be fun to discuss. So it goes here.

I'm not sure how I'm pushing the bar too far, when this thread isn't being made to dispute any of the infractions, but rather to simply point out interesting facts about them. Sure, I could talk about what I think of them, and why they were REALLY given, but I haven't, now have I? All I'm wanted to do is make an interesting thread, which given the number of responses, obviously it is.

Seriously Will, you're looking into this way more than you should be.

to be fair if I was a mod I'd infract you daily... thats not to say that if I was a mod I would infract you, it's just a matter I thought would make for a good discussion:2ar15smilie:

to be fair if I was a mod I'd infract you daily... thats not to say that if I was a mod I would infract you, it's just a matter I thought would make for a good discussion:2ar15smilie:
LOL :lmao:

You're saying that infracting me leads to good discussion?

the fact of the matter is that should the matter in hand be put forth to disscussion that indeed needs discussing that the idea behind the thread may lead to other posters going crosseyed leads us to believe that \/ \/

:snuka:

I've recieved 9 infractions, and have been banned (for a week) once. When I started off on WZ I spammed alot. I recieved 3 infractions in my first two days, but one of them was reversed (so I wasn't banned). The latest infraction I got was in October for spaming, since then my record has been clean. All of my infractions have been for spamming except for 2 which were for the signature rule violation. Jake has given me 5 infractions, AJ has given me 2, and I actually got an infraction from xfearbefore when he was still mod.

I was never given an infraction... I received a warning but thats because i was posting in a thread in the bar room that ended up in the Sports Forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back