Your first warning/infraction

My first day, from Lariat, for spamming in the Old School Section.

Same here. For my very first post, I wrote a paragraph on Gorilla Monsoon. Was banned 60 days for spamming.

Upon returning a few months later, I re-posted the same item in OSW and it went through just fine.

Go figure.

My first post here, in the Welcome All New Members thread. Got a warning from CM for having a sig that was too big.

Becca gave me a spamming warning and she was a sweetheart. The next day I got one from Norcal and he was the biggest douchebag to me LOL.

Oh, the irony...

Mine was from Norcal for spamming. I think I made some smart ass comment to Will when I first started. It was just in defense to a comment he made to me. He just addressed the topic in his post and I did not in my retaliation. Like most new guys I didn't bother reading the rules.

My fisrt day here by It's Damn Real for spamming. Of course I didn't read the rules because rules are for chumps!!! So I got banned twice for not following the rules. By the way before I go into a new section, I read the rules.

In december by d-man, for a spam post i didn't know about. He gave me a warning. Then, a week later, i got an infraction from sly. Aren't I smart?

First warning came from Jonny for Flaming another user on Nov. 7th 2007
First infraction was from Jake for spam on Nov. 23rd 2007

I was a member of this forums for 1 yr, & 2 months before having a single blemish on my posting record, since then I've racked up like 3 pages worth of warnings/infractions

My first warning came from CM (RIP) for a signature rule violation.
My first infraction came from NoFate for spamming.

I think two weeks after I joined, I got banned. And look at me now!

I got my first warning from jmt225 for spamming.

First infraction was by D-Man for the same reason. Since then D-Man has given me another infraction and another warning which was not justified and I pointed that out to him and he withdrew.

I'd say he hates me but I think that he has green repped me once.

My first warning was from Lee on July 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM for spamming. In a (non-spam) thread about favorite entrance themes I failed to give reasons. I realized how stupid I was, and moved on with my life.

My first Infraction was from a certain Load Shittious for spamming on November 24, 2009. I replied to a post, explained my opinion on their topic, then moved on to reply another topic and explained myself fully. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a spam post to me either, but to a certain Load Shittious it was. Fucker almost made me say fuck this shit and leave the forums. Glad I didn't.

Warning by Ferbian for spamming on 25th of December '10
which was two days after I joined WrestleZone.

I guess Ferb was just giving you a Christmas Present. ;)

My first warning came from CM (RIP) for a signature rule violation.
My first infraction came from NoFate for spamming.

I think two weeks after I joined, I got banned. And look at me now!

Lee got put in Prison, and had a one year ban, look at that rehabilitating bastard now. :worship:

Who knows? Maybe in 3 years, I'll be mod. If I don't manage to get myself banned. Only problem is, I don't have a high post count. That in my opinion, is one of the most important quality's of a mod. Then again, I don't know much about mod quality's so I can't say much,

In my first week I got a warning from Tastycles for Spamming, three days later got an infraction of Ferbian for the same thing. I clearly learned my lesson. I tried to argue with him about how I didn't like the forum rules on what spam was, he just responded calmly stating the rules at which point I just took it and moved on.

I've had an unhealthy coctail of warnings and infractions in my three months of being here from Tastycles, The Doctor, The Brain, Lee and Ferbian but never two off the same guy.

I can't remember who gave me mine I have had a lot of them in the past. But I haven't been infracted since 18/09/2009 by Lee. At one time I had something like 30 points against me...... I'll take them all I'm hardcore. Not really I cried.

I guess Ferb was just giving you a Christmas Present. ;)

Lee got put in Prison, and had a one year ban, look at that rehabilitating bastard now. :worship:

Who knows? Maybe in 3 years, I'll be mod. If I don't manage to get myself banned. Only problem is, I don't have a high post count. That in my opinion, is one of the most important quality's of a mod. Then again, I don't know much about mod quality's so I can't say much,

actually it's not as important as you think, posters who have a clear understanding of the rules, and ability to drive discussion tend to be the ones you get the mod spots when they open, though you could argue that the posters who drive discussion tend to have the higher post counts because of all the posting that they do in the non-spam sections driving said discussion

Mine was from Ferbian, for spamming the Raw section.
I wasn't being rude or anthing, I just posted waaaaaaay too short. I've set my ass straight since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back