Post your Desktop

I have an uncountable amount of icons on my desktop. Well not uncountable i'm sure I can count them, but it's a lot.

I have about five icons on my desktop. I'd have less if they let me delete the stupid bluetooth icon.

I just use a generic background.

Untitled.jpg

I dunno how to take a picture of my actual desktop. But thats my background.

EDIT. It wont work?? How silly. Stupid paint.

2jbl9bl.jpg

Had the same backround since I got this laptop about a month ago.

Someone show me how to show you & I will.

I've been here for over a year now and I'm pretty sure this topic hasn't been done since I first joined, and I really don't know why because nearly every forum I've ever been to has this topic.

Anyway, let's see your desktop so we can get a small feel of what it's like to be at your computer screen. To do so, first just press the little button on your keyboard that says "Print Scm" and then go to Paint or whatever photoshop thing you have. Then simply press paste, and it’ll paste the picture of your desktop. After that, all you have to do is save the file and upload it from photobucket. or tinypic.

Also, I think it would be best to spoiler the picture, since they're all going to be large. To do this, simply put the image code between the following (without the *):

[Spoiler*=Desktop]PUT IMAGE CODE HERE[/Spoiler]

So, let's see 'em.

Here's mine. I've had it for a couple of months now and will probably keep it forever due to its awesomeness.

24gmykj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back