Your first warning/infraction

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
How long did it take you to get your first frag and who gave it to me?

I got mine on my first day from Norcal. Probably for spamming. I learned my lesson and didn't get fragged for another 9 months though.

Shadow, for a drunken spam post. I was only a member for about a week or two at that point. Unlike most first time offenders, I didn't bitch, and simply expanded the post to comply with non-spam....

Got my first Frag the start of this year (in august) he was on my football team. He is a borderline jock, and kinda pisses me off. Although, I'm still nice to him, he kinda looks down on me, but fuck him (I have a picture for that, give me a minute).

His name was Jared Fragapane though, and we called him Frag.

I'm guessing you weren't talking about people. Ok well..round 2007 I finally found out pressing the R2 button threw the grenades (or frags). So on COD 4, I was able to take out 4 Germans/Russians whoever the hell you play against in Call of Duty.

Oh..you meant infractions! Well my first "frag" was from Becca believe it or not, on spamming charges. The next 3 were from Siddy, who then suggested I got to the spam zone. A few months later I needed some adolescent advice, and made a thread in the Bar room. After one week, 43 pages, and about 5,000 views, I decided to change my google images Triple H sig. I was then banned for a week. Stupid enough to create an alt, I did. It got banned. Created another one, it got banned, and I got put in the Slammar.

After about 4-5 months in there, I guess the rehabilliation worked. I haven't gotten an infraction since. Although I only made about 50 non spam posts since then. (*Hint* I did that on purpose, just for show. I knew what you were talking about)

Here's the pic I was talking about.
my%20clarinet%20boy.png

My first day, from Lariat, for spamming in the Old School Section. Its sad that I remember that it was in a Stan Hansen for HOF thread.

Lee, signature rule violation. Coincidentally, both my Infractions are from Lee. [insert some tirade about how he's against me]

ha ha to be honest Lee has infracted me the most
at first i thought he had something against me then i realized he is just doing his job

Luther for posting duplicate topics. It was kind of bull because I think I posted like a few minutes after the first one was posted, but I didn't complain, just kept on going.

Well for some reason, it's not on my CP anymore, but I know it was from DIAR I think it was from spamming. My CP reckons my earliest is from Sparky now though.

Not sure if I have any. When I first joined, I put a gif in my sig, and posted in the welcome thread. Lee told me that it was against the rules, and I changed it. I wouldn't know where to look to see if I got infracted for it, but I haven't seen anything about it.

Jmt225 for spamming about 2 weeks into my time on here. Since then I've gotten 3 more, but haven't had one since mid September.

Sorry about the typo, I was literally playing Black Ops and posting on the forums at the same time

Well for some reason, it's not on my CP anymore, but I know it was from DIAR I think it was from spamming. My CP reckons my earliest is from Sparky now though.

Nah it's still showing up as DIAR just on the second page.

Mine was off Y2Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back