• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your first opinion

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
on a poster I know it changes in time I know but what was your first opinion on someone. Be Honest.

D-man. I left for a while just after he started all I knew was he was Irish's friend. When I return he was a mod. For the first day until I read his posts and realized how popular he was, I was convinced that he only got it because he was Irish's friend. I admit that. I never said it and I know it's not the case but yeah.

NorCal I thought he was a wanna be there was no way in hell that somebody that was in the Army, had that many tats and was as interested in working out could be posting on a wrestling forum. that opinion lasted about a week.

Sly I thought he was a cunt that pretended he knew everything and thought he was never wrong. that lasted right up until a week after he became modded and I saw the other side of him.

Guy Compton I thought he was a Dead baby jokes kind of guy that was pathetic and was a classic I want to impress people kind of guy.

Sam It took me months to work out why he was loved so much. I didn't get his humour for the first few months, I thought he was a poor mans Jake.

NSL I thought if it wasn't for him posting pictures of hot chicks he would be another normal person. nowhere near as loved as he was.

That post guyI thought he loved to Post.

I can't think of anybody else at the moment.

Of course all of those opinions have changed now, and I know they're not like that but It's what I thought of them.

If you want to know what i first thought of you ask, and If I remember I shall tell you. and I will tell you what I think of you now Honestly.

Now it's your turn.

I always jocked Sparky's nuts at first.

I hated Jake, I didn't realize he was being sarcastic. Now I love him.

I thought Armbar was a generic Norcal. Now I think he is by far the funniest poster here.

Sly was a cunt.

Becca was a guy. Sorry bout that.

Will was black(ironic huh?)

Only two people I can recall my first thoughts on would be

D-man: When he red repped me for a wrong placed post I thought he was a bastard, until I chatted with him over PM about it, realized I was horribly wrong.

Xfear: same as D-man, or well he didn't red rep me, he warned me for spamming, never chatted with him over PM although.

I got pussy whipped. Don't let it happen to you kiddies.

Edit: I'm not being forced to say this but I didn't mean pussy whipped. My fiance does not control me in anyway.

Yea, I never liked TM either. After the 9/11 jokester pics he posted, he was done forever with me.

Once you go onto the "I wish I could punch you so hard in the face that I break your neck" list, you pretty much never come back. Only one person has ever come back from that list.

Since I had been lurking for like 2 years I was familiar with the higher ups at least and I thought I would get along least with NorCal. We have a lot of shit in common with the exception of him just being bigger than me and more tatted and being in the army and being all bald and loving Triple H and Hulk Hogan and so on...just seemed like the kind of person I would clash with here. Wasn't the case though.

Razor was and still is the biggest ass kiss here, but the dude is as smart as they come. I still haven't seen a wrestling post from him though...

Becca was the quintessential ''look it's a chick posting on a forum that isn't an ugly beast from Middle Earth'' girl. Though she still is, she's been all around cool.

I always confused Scotty and Freddy and still do. Both cool guys when I know who I'm talking to.

I pictured Theo to be black before I saw his pictures. Now he's a white guy with fun black guy attitude.

I thought that Tenta was much more highly regarded than he is. That could just be a posting thing though now because he apparently doesn't post a quarter of how much he used to. He probably was very highly regarded at one point.

Will seemed to be the most hated big name here but I don't think many hold any real bad feelings towards him and seemed like a down to Earth guy.

IC has a massive head. It's all good though because it stores so much info on super heavyweights, it needs to be that large.

Guy's avatar and overall feel was that of a posting jobber. He's one of my favorite posters now.

Hey, TM posted in a Bar Room thread a week or so ago! I think it killed the thread.

Since I had been lurking for like 2 years I was familiar with the higher ups at least and I thought I would get along least with NorCal. We have a lot of shit in common with the exception of him just being bigger than me and more tatted and being in the army and being all bald and loving Triple H and Hulk Hogan and so on...just seemed like the kind of person I would clash with here. Wasn't the case though.

Becca was the quintessential ''look it's a chick posting on a forum that isn't an ugly beast from Middle Earth'' girl. Though she still is, she's been all around cool.

I still cant quite wrap my head around why you felt that way...

and bro, I am DEFINATELY using "beast from middle earth" from now on :lmao:

I still cant quite wrap my head around why you felt that way...

It's probably because we are a lot a like. I have usually clashed with people that remind me of myself. Like, my best friends have shit in common with me, but we're different enough to where I don't feel like I'm chilling with myself.

Also the alpha male types never sit well with me at first ha. I think it's my inner douche drive to challenge people for no reason at all.

Hmmm...kiss ass....yeah, I'm not gonna lie. My love affair with FTS and Norcs could probably get abrasive to some. But what can I say? Teh love is there.

I post wrestling...sometimes. Not as often as I used to. If you want to get the idea of a Razor wrestling post, look at a FTS wrestling post and add in my jokes that probably are only funny to me and FTS.

At first I didn't like GD because Sly said he was an idiot. True, I knew nothing about GD at the time. But Sly knows his stuff.

I thought Lariat was an mindless Angle-loving sheep. I still think that, and more, but he also seems like an okay fellow.

I used to think Blade was an okay fellow. Now, I just think he was a power-hungry drunk that was using me to get to the top.

Thanks for posting Coco, I just remembered my thoughts on you and GD :p

Really due to the lack of posts I had seen from you guys in the non spam section, I thought you were merely here for the trolling sense, definitely changed my mind on you two though, no matter how annoying you tend to find me, I'll still admit I get a good laugh out of you two.

Hmmm...kiss ass....yeah, I'm not gonna lie. My love affair with FTS and Norcs could probably get abrasive to some. But what can I say? Teh love is there.

I post wrestling...sometimes. Not as often as I used to. If you want to get the idea of a Razor wrestling post, look at a FTS wrestling post and add in my jokes that probably are only funny to me and FTS.

I grew to like you last summer strictly due to your wrestling posts. I didn't fuck with The Bar Room for like, the first 6 months I was here.

I didn't like Coco because Blade hated him. I believe that was back during the Emeron Cocod days.

Like I said in the catholicism thread Armbar, I don't really care what people think of me, I've had people hating on me my whole life, does it show? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back