Your FAVE FIVE, sucka

1) Cody Rhodes: His last 2 promos on Smackdown and then at HIAC have been right up my alley. He's a good storyteller at his meager age and has a great character as well as a lot of other things going for him which he thoroughly deserves.

2) CM Punk: You'd have to convince me he was nothing short of a mass murderer to stop him from getting onto my list.

3) Miz/Truth: Miz is finally starting to turn me around. It's not that I hail him as some sort of uncrownded demi-God but the lack of people harping on about him has let me actually tell how good he is, and he's pretty darn good. And quite frankly I love R-Truth right now. He's been one of the most consistently entertaining guys for months now. The combination works.

4) Alberto Del Rio: Say what you want but he convincingly looked every bit the part in the Triple Threat match, to maintain an advantage over CM Punk AND John Cena right now and make it seem buy-able is a big feat. Not to mention he has the most beautiful enziguri. On top of all that, he's started upping his game in the speaking department recently and given that it is by far his larger downfall, that gives him enough points to get on the list.

5) Randy Orton: Consistently good reactions, consistently good matches, great character. He's good as he ever is.

1. Mark Henry. He's simply been in on fire since his Monster (in every sense) push. He is putting in his best work of his career, and he actually is a good Worlds Heavyweight Champion.

2. Zack Ryder. He pinned the US Champ 2 weeks in a Row, and the only reason he isn't wearing the United States Title along with the Internet Championship is because it took 3 people to beat him in the title match (Vickie distracted the Ref, and Jack Swagger interfered).

3. Cody Rhodes. He debuted an AWESOME looking Retro-inspired Intercontinental Championship at Hell In A Cell. And he's been putting in good promo work and matches, re-establishing the Midcard championship on the B-Brand.

4. Air Boom. I am really enjoying what they are doing as a Tag Team. I had wanted to see them team for a while, as they both have a high flying style that works well together. Now that they are teaming, maybe they can help make the Tag Team ranks actually interesting for a change.

5. Sheamus. His entire face run has been really good. I like how they turned him at first, and he's been having good matches. That, and the Brogue Kick is quite possibly my favorite finisher in WWE right now.

I ain't putting them in a specific order but I'd have this;

Cody Rhodes
Awesome Truth
Air Boom
Dolph Ziggler
CM Punk.

1. Zack Ryder I've been in love with this guy since the first time I heard "Oh Radio" back on ECW. I'm a broski for life.

2.John Morrison He should really be a superhero. His entrance is the best shit ever and I was really hoping for more of a push once the parkour stuff got noticed but alas...I still watch his rock star dvd.

3.Cody Rhodes A.K.A Dr.Doom. He was meh back in the legacy days but I think Dashing Cody was pretty cool and Damaged Cody even better. He could really be a comic book villain.

4.Dolph Ziggler But only because of Ask The Heel

5.Air Boom Loved each of them seperately, loved when they occasionally fought each other in battle royals(looked like a ninja fight) and Kofi is one of the most entertaining WWE tweeters. This was a match made in heaven and long overdue.

1. Mysterio (even in absence of injury)
2. Punk
3. Rhodes
4. Cena
5. Henry

*honorable mentions* go to Christian, Orton, Bryan and Cara

In no order:

Kofi Kingston,
Dolph Ziggler,
Randy Orton,
Cody Rhodes,
&
CM Punk.

It seems everyone has the same favorite 5. Is this because these are the guys only getting any camera time?

Also, I'm willing to bet that NONE of you would've listed Mark Henry if he wasn't getting this monster push. I didn't like him before the push, and I don't like him now. He's not a very good wrestler, but he is getting a *little* better on the mic.

I just think it's funny that everyone has jumped on his bandwagon since he's become the champ.

Since it doesn't seem that I can edit my post since I'm on the mobile WrestleZone site, here are my honorable mentions;

Daniel Bryan - I really hope WWE doesn't drop the ball with him. Guy is an incredible wrestler. I was overjoyed when he won MitB, as I didn't expect that at all.

Kane - I know he's out right now, but I've always loved the Big Red Monster. I absolutely LOVED it when he wore the mask. Was disappointed when he took it off.

Wade Barrett - He's starting to cool off now, but he's fantastic. Good in the ring and on the mic. I hope they put him in a run for a mid-card title soon. Hell, even a world title. He's got what it takes to be WWE's #1 guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back