• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fave Five Moments of 2011

* The most obvious CM Punk shoots! I swear, if I don't watch Raw for anything else, it's to hear CM Punk say something that just makes us go crazy!

* I know there's been flaws since his debut, but the Sin Cara character and wrestler is amazing. We haven't seen moves like this from a guy in WWE in years!

* I like that Mark Henry finally got the well deserved strap! He's getting this monster push, and is the mean Mark we know and love. The silverback is back!

* The Rock's return- if you told me this time last year that The Rock would be back AND scheduled to wrestle 2 major events, I'd bet everything I owned you were lying. The Great One returned has returned, it'll only be a matter of time before he drags some jabroni down Know Your Role boulevard. . .

* R truth finally getting a change and turning heel was quite refreshing! Hopefully, we'll see more from the "little Jimmy" hater soon. Or somebody's gonna get got!
lol
(in no particular order)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back