Your biggest fear

Water if I can't touch the bottom. and dieing a virgin. I don't have to worry about the second anymore of course but as a kid it was my biggest fear for some reason.

Also, public speaking.

And I'm not afraid of them, but I hate spiders. come within ten feet and you're fucking dead.

1. Chihuahuas

18069985_283f4a0c43_o.jpg

Say what you will, but the smallest dogs are often the worst ones. As a kid, I was surrounded by a pack of them and attacked. (this is a true story, as well) There were at least 6, possibly 8. They surrounded me and the "leader" (I assume) walked up to my ankle and bit me. It was a very trying moment for me as a child.

2. End of Days

end-of-the-world.jpg

No, not Keanu, but any type of end of days theory. While I don't get nut-case about it and have pretty much come to understand if it's going to happen - there ain't much that can be done about it. The fact is, when I stop and truly allow my mind to go into thought about it.. some different movie-like scenes have freaked the crap out of me; such as the ending to Knowing - when the huge Sun-burst/fireball engulfs the Earth and no one survives. To think that could happen, freaks me out.

I've got the reverse of claustrophobia. I have a fear of huge spaces. I've come to terms with places like stadiums and such, but if something is abnormally big I can break down in the corner. Also, I have Anatidaephobia (the fear of being watched by a duck at all times, no matter where you are or what you are doing).

I'm being dead serious by the way.

Being buried alive....fucking terrifies me

Also realising I have a terminal illness...I do not think I am one of those people who would try and make the most of my final days, I think I would just be unable to cope

Drowning.

I broke my brothers nose years back when he dunked me in the pool and then held me under. I panicked, flailed violently and kicked him straight in the face in the process.

The fact that a lot of people have said "public speaking" and "social situations" doesn't surprise me. What!? Wrestling fans who spend their time on the Net watching wresting and talking about it, don't like talking to real people!? Stop! I personally love talking to new people but that has always been me.

I fear dying and losing people close to me. That's about it.

And The Butterfly Effect.

Do you mean the movie, or what the movie represents?

I never really feared it, but I never regret anything that happened before 1996.

Your mother died in 1981...I'm glad. Hitler killed millions of jews? Good for me. If anything like that didn't happen, there is a huge chance I wouldn't have been born.

I don't care if you had the worst day of your life on April 18th, 1996. Although of course I don't approve of any of those things, or are particularly happy about them, but I'm sure most of you heard that it's impossible to kill Hitler, and if you were able to do it, time would be messed up horrendously.

Although I can also understand how you could fear it in present tense too. Maybe you ponder what alternatives could happen if you decided to go a different path down a hallway, or if you decide to grab a bite to eat before you go to Walmart instead of after.

Let's take the scenario above. You have a plan to go to Walmart, pick up some clothes, and go out to dinner on your way home. You suddenly change your mind, and decide that you're really hungry, why not eat now.

You have your meal, get in your car, and pull out of the restaurant parking lot, when BAM. You are in a fatal accident. Nothing too serious, but you did break your arm.

You spend months recovering, and the broken arm is constantly getting in the way of your every day activities. But if you would have gone to Walmart first, you would have never been in that spot where the car hit you.

Lol, I got way carried away there. Not sure if that's even what you meant, plus I put out some opinions and didn't finish them.

I'd rather be raped by a straight bloke than a gay one as well, call me predujiced

I'm terrified about losing the ones I love. Especially my parents, sister, etc. I watched my uncle languish in a coma for a week and had to make the hard decision as a family to remove him from life support and it was so devastating, and then to have my parents tell me how they have changed their 'end of life' plans if they were to be on life support. It really freaks me out to think about that stuff.

After 5 pages of this I must say none of you have as manly fears as I do. Then again, I'm afraid of my own piss, so I don't know how manly that really is.

How do you all cope with your fears? Have any of you ever conquered a great fear?

After 5 pages of this I must say none of you have as manly fears as I do. Then again, I'm afraid of my own piss, so I don't know how manly that really is.

How do you all cope with your fears? Have any of you ever conquered a great fear?

I don't. Live with her. I cower in fear in my room most of the day. And when I leave the house, I cry every time the phone rings. "Go buy milk". Oh, the horror my debit card endures.

Dying in my sleep. Some kind of event that would make the world be in a mass panic. For example a huge power outage or some kind of catastrophic earthquake.

Spiders.

Once (When I was like 6 or 7) I was in a car with my sisters and there was a massive spider, huntsman I think (not deadly at all) was in the back and they wouldn't stop the car for me. That's where that came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back