Yazzy's WZCW CAWs

Sam Smith

Ring Attire
Smith didn't really have vivid descriptions on his roster page. Way to go Crock. When I originally created him he looked exactly like Randy Orton. I know that is the character rep, but it wasn't what I wanted. I redid him and he turned into one of the better CAWs in my opinion. Smith was the guy who made me realize I need to work on more facial detail, as many of my guys look similar.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Backstage Attire
What is it with heels and suits?
IMG_0051.jpg

Justin Cooper

I made this shortly after Prophet developed his Chael Sonnen man crush. I like this, it is simple, just some MMA trunks which I added the cross design and Australian flag to, and the MMA gloves and footwraps. Similar song and dance with the backstage attire. All in all I like the idea of a guy wrestling in full MMA attire.

Ring Attire
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Backstage
IMG_0054.jpg

Constantine

I think Constantine falls under the category of simple yet effective. His attire is fairly plain, but it works. I did give him a ponytail. I like Trips with a ponytail, as opposed to the current short haired Triple H, so I went with the ponytail. More heels and suits.

Ring Attire
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0058.jpg

Steven Holmes

Holmes might be my favorite CAW. He originally looked much more like his character rep, William Regal, but I made some changes to better fit the character description. When I see him in game he just looks like a bad guy. Backstage Attire is kind of meh.

Ring Attire
IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0062.jpg

Matt Tastic

Tastic is moderately interesting. I like the look of his attire, until it gets in the ring in game. The hair has tons of clipping issues for some reasons. Red pants are cool though. Remind me of Santa Claus.

Ring Attire
IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Entrance Attire
IMG_0066.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0067.jpg

Lets finish this.

Titus

Titus had a pretty unique color scheme for his trunks. Overall it is a simple design, but I think it works well for him.

Ring Attire
IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0071.jpg

Rush

I love my version of Rush. I feel like he is a great mix of age and toughness. I added the scar on his chest implying some sort of heart surgery following his heart attack, which I think makes him look totally badass. The backstage attire is a little eh for me, but overall I would take him out for a nice seafood diner and be enough of a man to call again.

Ring Attire
IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0074.jpg

Drake Callahan

I like my Drake. I felt some limitations, but I think I overcame them fairly well. His backstage attire really adds to the heel Drake.

Ring Attire
IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Showtime

I think Showtime turned out okay. He isn't great by any means, but I don't think this is too far from what Show had in mind when creating him. His hair is too similar to Ricky Runn in my opinion, but I believe it fits.

Ring Attire
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

Ty Burna

I hadn't planned on uploading Ty Burna, but Ty asked about it a while back, and honestly he scares me. I really like how this turned out. I think a lot of us had an image of Ty in out head that wasn't exactly Cris Angel, Ty just picked something close to his vision. Personally I think this is pretty close to what Ty probably originally had in mind. The back tattoo is something I like. I had to work with a couple of different tattoos to make it work, but it turned out being probably my favorite.

Ring Attire
IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Backstage Attire
IMG_0092.jpg

That is all for now, I still have ten or so spots available for CAWs, so if anyone wants to request one for me to make and upload for them to download, or just see how it turns out just let me know.

Those look awesome, man. Constantine looks awesome too. Although, I imagine him wrestling in trunks similar to what Triple H does.

But facially, he looks shit hot.

Love it Yaz, It's pretty close to what I have envisioned, the goatee would have been thicker and darker, and the hair I would have slicked back more/no bangs.

That being said the tattoos are sick man, if it's possible for me to do so I'll download your version and modify it slightly to what I had done the last time I created a CAW for Ty. That's of course if you're ok with me messing with your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back