WZCW CAWs?

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I know back in the day Red Skull made some. Just wondering if any others have put their hand to WWE12 and made some of our favorite eFed characters.

I actually have Action Saxton uploaded to PS3 Community Creations, with the tag WZCW. He's listed as Action Jackson, though. Look for the creator MattTheDoctor. I've also made Max Karzai, who I'll be uploading shortly, and I have plans to make a Saboteur CAW, which I'll also upload when finished. Both will be tagged with WZCW.

Anyone else?

Gosh darn it! I have an Xbox. I want an Action Saxton CAW.

I did make Stan Rogers on WWE '12. He formed a tag team with The Miz. It was weird.

I created Ricky Runn in WWE 12. But I traded the game because of my overall disinterest in it. Wish I took the time to upload Ricky though.

I wouldn't touch WWE 12 with a long pole, but both Anoki and Black Dragon have been amalgamated into feds in my Fire Pro universe.

I made the whole roster in WWE 2011, twas a blast seeing Kravinoff murder WWE Universe. I made Dr. Alhazred, he formed a tag team with Sunshine the Orange Monkey, who turned on him after they lost the belts to Reyniel MysteriBrian. Didn't upload him though and I traded WWE '12 in for NBA 2K12.

I have Celeste on SVR 06 and SVR 09; I heard you can't do intergender matches of any kind on the newer games, so no Celeste for WWE 12.

I tried making Dr. Steven Kurtesy once but was never able to get his finishers so I didn't make him... so I settled for the WZCW game with all the stats provided.

Max Karzai is now uploaded to PS3 CC. Just search for WZCW. Have you ever wanted to play as a former WZCW tag team champion? Well now you can! Yay!

Jordan Lights not included.

I've created Ty on SvR 11, Will commented that his eyes freaked him out. What I envision my character and how you guys envision him (mostly due to my character rep) are probably completely different.

I don't own WWE 12, figure I'll pick it up at some point maybe.

Brad Bomb is a created character on every wrestling game I've played. Might pick up WWE '12 if I get a 360 so look out for it.

I come bearing gifts.

Saxton and Karzai are already uploaded. The rest will likely be up some time tomorrow.

Bumping this thread, because WWE13 is out! Already made these folks:

Action Saxton
i2uNJ.jpg

3se9h.jpg

Dance Party '95
frxz7.jpg

zZRW8.jpg

Erin Toyota
a6aN6.jpg

And I fully intend on making Saboteur and Ace Stevens eventually.

All of these are available on PS3 CC, though you'll need Fan Axxess for them because of the DLC restrictions. SO worth it though, it adds so much to the game. Just search for the tag AES, and you'll also find a ton of my friends from another fed site's characters as well, and they're awesome and also worth a look. My PSN name is MattTheDoctor.

Anyone else made their characters in WWE13 yet, or are planning to?

I will eventually, but I don't plan on getting the game right away. Lack of money plus not being a huge fan of '12 means that I'll probably ask for it for Christmas or use Christmas money to buy it.

Take pics, or if you have PS3 you should upload him. I want to make him for my copy.

I'll work on creating Ty Burna this weekend sometime and if you want Doc I"ll post up a pic of him for ya if you wish to use him as well.

I have debated on making everyone in WZCW on WWE No Mercy for my N64, but I am not going to erase all of my other created characters. I have rich title history recorded for all of them and have recorded nearly 33 "seasons" of PPVs. It is crazy how I can get a kick by watching a CPU vs. CPU match against two of my fed's icons. It should be noted that I have been doing this off and on since was in the eighth grade.

I made Howard in WWE '13 - with the correct ring gear and entrance and stuff - it is on the XBox though - at some point I'll post up a recipe for him but I keep tweaking the face and stuff.

X gets made in every game, along with a host of original CAW's who end up having their own show. Last year I made Cougar, Reynolds, Holmes and Burna, and all three became my biggest heels in Universe mode. Have currently got X (who's champion of his respective brand...obviously :p) and have made a poor attempt at Showtime, but will redo and attempt a few more no doubt.

I just wanted to take a break from writing my RP to post this entrance in yet another place, because man I love it.

Again, both guys are up on PS3 CC under the tag WZCW, so now you can have them with the tag belts across all brands too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back