Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

Just my opinion, but I think this could mean the return of the "Attitude" Era...

It said raw is war, and the rock, smackdown, etc, also said 19_99 real fast
could mean the year 1999 which was the attitude era. And it showed a few pay per views... very weird... But its more than just Jericho... I think

Thought i d throw this out there dont think i ve seen it posted yet.
Jericho's original debu,t date was august 9. I believe this is the 222nd day of the year(if i counted right. it's been a long day) Jericho said he was there to save the wwf(as it was then). save_us.222 definately has some tie in to Jericho.I really hope it is him. I was such a huge Jericho mark....

ok i have to agree on jericho coming back but after doing some research it could be D LO Brown, first he was born on 10-22-72, he was supposed to have a match aired on 10-07-99 on smackdown, he wrestled on heat and jakked metal, and he wrestled at wrestlemania 1999 with test for the tag team championship. these were just a few things I found I hope it is jericho though.

I think without a doubt that the video means the return of Y2J.In addition to all of the other clues that point to Y2J,i also caught FINISH_DOUBLE which could refer to the double powerbomb that he used for a finisher and RAW_TRON which could refer to his debut on RAW in which he was shown on the TitanTRON right before coming out and interupting The Rock.Watch the video frame by frame and all you see is references to Chris Jericho....it could mean he is returning at Cyber Sunday but then again 7OCT appears over and over which is October 7th....October 7th is No Mercy in the Allstate Arena....the very same arena in which Y2J made his WWE debut.CATMAN also appears alot which has to refer to LionHeart,another name Y2J is known by.There are loads of more clues in the video that lead back to Y2J one way or another.

I was pausing and playing the video earlier today, and caught something on 6.9 seconds. It says SKITTLES_SLAM. Summerslam 2005 was sponsored by Skittles if I remember correctly, and it was the last Pay-Per-View appearance of Chris Jericho.

the video appeared again on ECW...looked to be the same....I really hope this is Chris Jericho he would be the spark that the WWE needs right now

Alright if Jericho is coming back on October 7th, he will miss a few Raws after that, also i think that there will be more hype to his return. They will build up his return for months if its him. Also, the WWE could e trying to make everyone think hes coming back on October 7th, so that people will go out and buy the PPV. Also the 222 could be a date. February 22nd. This is a Friday which means SmackDown. I hope he comes back on Raw and sooner but i dont know. Also as i noted earlier he would miss some raws. As if you look on ChrisJericho.com You can see his book signing schedule. On Raw November 5th Raw takes place in California. And Jericho is signing books on November 4th and 6th in New Jersey. Yes he could fly to California, and back to New Jersey, but it would be a little weird. And yes he could change his book signing schedule. So there were some points as to why Jericho may not becoming back too soon, but i do believe the video is about Jericho and he will be back.. I hope all this is not for dLo Brown, that would suck

I saw May2in the video at one point. anyone know what thats in reference to?

oh yeah, the 222 doesnt refer to the bible, at lest not the way so many are speculating. when locating passages in the bible, the first number represents the chapter, the second number is the verse, therefore, 222 cant refer to the book of joshua because chapter 2 verse 22 makes no mention of jericho at all.

All I have to say is... Congradulations WWE for actually making us think and be amped up for something. Everyone's sayin how sick it'd be if Y2J cam back, well if this is how WWE plans to make it happen then kudos to them, cause it's sure makin us think at this point

Hmm I think I found something very interesting... Looking at all the screenshots I found by my own doing and searching the web...
3.jpg

A couple of things here... 1 is obviously the number 3, and 2 if you look closley, it may be the way the numbers are shaped, but if you follow around the zero above the three and actually wrap around the left side of it you get the letter Y...

2.jpg

The number 2 so now you got Y2 and also something interesting... Jericho's video started with a 3-2-1 countdown if I'm not mistaken...

1.jpg

This is the number 1 completing a 3-2-1 countdown also if you look closley the bottom of the number above the 1 could act like a J... Thus Y2J, Hell I could be completly off with this, but from reading around and talkin to other people it seems logical...

Hmm I think I found something very interesting... Looking at all the screenshots I found by my own doing and searching the web...
3.jpg

A couple of things here... 1 is obviously the number 3, and 2 if you look closley, it may be the way the numbers are shaped, but if you follow around the zero above the three and actually wrap around the left side of it you get the letter Y...

2.jpg

The number 2 so now you got Y2 and also something interesting... Jericho's video started with a 3-2-1 countdown if I'm not mistaken...

1.jpg

This is the number 1 completing a 3-2-1 countdown also if you look closley the bottom of the number above the 1 could act like a J... Thus Y2J, Hell I could be completly off with this, but from reading around and talkin to other people it seems logical...

that looks good but that seems like it takes too much though and you've got to remember Vince McMahon thinks fans are stupid. props for the work you put into that but its probably a little far out, that kinda reminds me of something I saw during the illegitimate son controversy someone pointed out that "things are looking up" could be rearranged to spell "oh its going real punk" it looks good but I just dont think theyd put the time into something like that

Yah I was figuring as much, but I had most of the day to do nothing, so I spent alot of time looking for stupid little things, your right though... that's probably way too complex for WWE

This really isn't Jericho related, but in the video I also saw
SURVIVOR_reunion
I think... not sure, that HBK is set to return around Survivor series, possibly DX related, but I'm still leaning more towards a Y2J type deal though.

the crowd signs next week should say "if that matrix video was for F***in' D'Lo Brown WE RIOT". That would really be the WWE's line of thinking though, lure us all in with the hope that just maybe WWE has the sensibility to bring back a good in-ring worker, who still had the charism to win over the fans. So often you note that the technicians, eg William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Finlay, Val Venis, etc, never rise above mid-card status. there are a number of exceptions of course, but I digress, WWE could certainly use Jericho especially if he is in ring shape and can put on quality matches.

theres a bunch of weird codes in it, a couple say, wm99_match and wm00_match and theres on that says Big_Show and OCT/action/RAW_WAR and summerslam this and then smackdown that and then it showed the word "sapphire" on the screen for a little bit, is Jericho's birthstone a sapphire? BTW: I slowed it down with my DVR

I think I have cracked it, and you are all going to kick yourselves.

CATMAN
Its nothing to do with Lionheart or Lionsault,
the Catman is..

Ernest 'the Cat' Miller

SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMMA!!!

Haha, I don't really believe that, but I would rather that than D'Lo.

Hopefully next weeks Raw will add another clue!
There is a video somewhere on youtube of a guy who has slowed it down and reversed it, and you hear the words 'Come on' in it twice (like in the old theme), and the drums sound similar to that of Y2J's old theme music, its a long shot, but it sounds good.

Hopefully, it will end up being Y2J,
SAVE US 222!!!!!

I would absolutely love to see Jericho come back, but I think you guys are completely over analyzing this video. "Trace the empty space around the 2 and the 3 and it kind of looks like a Y if you squint and tilt your head to the left". "It says Sapphire in there, and I'm pretty sure Y@J's uncle has adog whos birthstone is a Sapphire". This is WWE, not the CIA

at the very end of the video, it goed 3,2,1 and then it ends, that alone might give i away right there, it was just, there, i really didnt over analyze it, i just saw it, so im pretty sure it is Jericho, even though i saw Big_Show in it, but isnt Paul Wight done with the WWE?

I think that this video is WWE at its best. I for one have barely given 2 shits about RAW for a while now, but i can guarantee you that I will go out of my way to watch RAW next week just to see where this stupid little 17 second clip goes. This had the feel of an attitude promo where noone knows what the hell is going to happen but cant wait to find out. And yes indeed I do beieve that this is the return of Y2J.

With the video also featuring cyber sunday attributes,at cyber sunday in the orton vs cena match,they're in the ring look at the titontron to see the poll reults and the results turn to all these numbers popping up and then this video could play again and then "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN" plays and he is added to the match,i think that would be cool,cyber sunday is the 222nd wwe ppv

Its that correct of Cyber Sunday being the 222nd WWE PPV of all time?

Then, I believe that he could be a special referee for a WWE Championship Match.

I cant see him returning at Cyber Sunday in a fan vote thing. He will be revealed to be coming back then which would take something away from his actual return.

Think of the pop he would get if in the No Mercy Main Event the SAVE_US.222 video played, but it was extended more and the countdown was more emphasized and then the whole arena went black.. Y2J comes out, trademark pose at the top of the ramp with his back to the ring, and fireworks, and a new Y2J logo comes up on the screen. WOW, just thinking about me gets me excited for his return.

He best be back for the UK tour too as im going to both shows in Birmingham

It's not code. The only thing WWE intended for people to see was the save.us222. The rest of it is just filler and random numbers. We're all over analyzing this way too much. It is fun to think of Jericho returning, and may happen. However, they wouldn't put clues in the promo that anyone sitting at home can't see on their TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back