Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

did anyone notice the mancat thing any idea how that can like to y2j sorry for any bubble bursting

It was already said earlier "mancat" could equal Lionheart Jericho's old gimmick in WCW

I seriously think the ONLY clue is the save_us.222 I think the rest of it is just tossed in that means nothing, and oh yes I hear there is a countdown and someone saying I'm back can be faintly heard.

The rest of the comupter garble is just there to let you know it is a computer.

It's like the Higher Power storyline and when everyone started seeing all these fake clues that the NWO was heading BACK to WWE.

Remember when Jericho first came to the WWF?

He kept saying, "I'm here to save the WWF."

SAVE_US.222 sounds familar, especially since the Bible verse mentioned in the news headlines...

what ever the music is playing in the back i bet if u play it backwards it should answer all the questions

I heard someone whisper, "I'm back."

It was about in the middle of the video, and it's more like, "IIIII'm baaaaack."

Here are a few things I've picked up.

When the person whispers "I'm back", to me, it sounds more like he's saying "oh, Jerich" An obvious twist on his name.

also, a couple of times I've noticed a white/grey spot running through some of the numbers running vertically. At times, it looks a little like jericho when he's standing with his back to the audience.

the "library/sgi bookshelves/help" is a reference to his new book

also, the word slam is usually following "starbusrt, skittle, nestle". Did Y2J have anything to do with candy recently?

I know some of these things are pretty "out there", but just throwing out possibilities. Quite frankly I think the only real clues are the Save Us, and the countdown at the end, but it's still fun to try and decode things. It's a little like that realitly series "The Mole"

Jericho's first WWF PPV was Summerslam of 1999.

He came out and insulted the Road Dogg before the hardcore championship match.

anyone else notice that at one point, it's a blankscreen with the exception of "_fs.h"? I dont know if that has anything to do with jericho, but it seems a little ominous. (come to think of it, damn near everything seems ominous in the video)

I don't know if this is Jericho or not but i do know that this 20 sec video has caused more spark and intrest in RAW or the WWE for that matter than anything from the past 6 months or more.....and i think it's totally AWESOME!!:headbanger::lol2: :headbanger:

just fyi: "catman" is just a standard unix command. a lot of the "cryptic strings" are just directory listings that i have on my pc as well. still... the SAVE_US.222 = cyber sunday idea seems pretty appealing

I don't know if this is Jericho or not but i do know that this 20 sec video has caused more spark and intrest in RAW or the WWE for that matter than anything from the past 6 months or more.....and i think it's totally AWESOME!!:headbanger::lol2: :headbanger:

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE.

I rather be cautious on this subject. I dont want to put my hopes on a better product on a possible fluke (someone said Billy Gunn? OMG, I rather watch Cena getting his ass beat.) However, Chris Jericho WWE returning sounds more and more in the business (even he said that he might return soon...)

Did someone meantioned The Rock also? please guys, do you think The Rock is going to return after what he said on the steroid scandal? I dont think that vince s high on him, if he was for good....

Let's hope it's Jericho, but again, be cautious...I wouldnt want to see another "McBastard" letdown among us.

Great buzz around this. Good job WWE, if only they could do the same on the Wrestling part....

I kept seeing the 7OCT. in the video. And I am going to NO Mercy, So I hope to god he makes an appearnce there. That would be awesome. And i was at Raw last nite in Wisconsin, And the video had like no response. I think everyone was just kind of clueless. After the vid i turned to my friend and said thats for either jericho or Cyber Sunday

Did anybody else see that the graphic in the video looks an awful lot like the Jeritron 5000 from his "Highlight Reel" segment in Raw?

If there is correlation there, we may have our answer.

My theory, which tnawwe2007 said first on the first page of the thread:

Just watched the vid multiple times on youtube. 3 seconds in, the line "CD_VOLUME4_1" appears at the top of the screen. Jericho's theme is the first track on WWF: The Music Volume 4. Coincidence? I think not. This is the most concrete message in the video, in my opinion. It's definitely Jericho. I never really liked the guy, but damn if we don't need him right now. WWE really sucks right now.

Not sure whether I'm hearing it because I want to hear it or whether it's actually there... After the second whisper which sounds alot like "I'm back" (while I can't be sure of that) right at the end of the video, I'm hearing a feint shout very similar to those that Jericho had in his entrance theme since he first debutted in '99 ('shout' is the best way that I can describe it really, hopefully others will be able to make it out too). Not the best explanation. :p

OK i have full proof that is Y2J. Go to YouTube and type in chris jericho debutes and listen to the whole thing it says and i quote "Y2J is here to save Raw"!!!! Give me your feed back on my findings. [email protected] I should be an investagator. LMAO!!!!

ok guys. its jericho. i have complete proof. obviously. go to his fozzy band myspace page. the first person on his top friends is the fan space of fozzy. go to it. look on the top friends. one of them says JAMES [SAVE_US.222]. now why the hell would he be on the top friends of jericho's band's fan space? or is it just coincidential or am i mistaken? oh i dont think so. its right there in front of all of you to see.

i hope he does return it wud just be amazing to see the crowd pop like never before as he is practically one of the biggest stars of the attitude era and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. Chris Jericho is quite possibly THE hottest free agent in the history of the business. He is more in demand than he has ever been. Actually, even if this isn't meant to be Y2J, it would be smart for WWE and Jericho to turn it into his return. It's what everyone wants, and I wouldn't put it past WWE to push aside some new superstar and give his spot to Jericho. To be honest, I wouldn't care. If this isn't for Y2J's return, then he's screwed, because if/when people see it's not him, everyone will be so letdown it'll kill any momentum or hype for his return. If/when he returns, everyone would be like, "Gee, NOW he's here.cool."
WWE Creative Team, I pray to you. If you don't screw this up, I promise I will never bad mouth you guys on the internet ever again. I'll even give up drinking... on weekdays.

:lmao: This shit is great. It's got every WWE fan turning into some Cold War CIA agent trying to crack the code.

yeah I know. We should call fucking Robert Langdon, maybe he could solve this mistery.... ;)

I only hope if it is Jericho, he is actually in good shape. I wouldnt stand a fat ass as the "savior" of WWE. (no offense to Umaga, he rox my sox.)

It's certainly got me hooked. ECW is gonna probably have it's best ratings in a while tonight because so many people are gonna be tuning in to see if anything changes.

Set your TiVo's everyone!

ok guys. its jericho. i have complete proof. obviously. go to his fozzy band myspace page. the first person on his top friends is the fan space of fozzy. go to it. look on the top friends. one of them says JAMES [SAVE_US.222]. now why the hell would he be on the top friends of jericho's band's fan space? or is it just coincidential or am i mistaken? oh i dont think so. its right there in front of all of you to see............

SHUT THE F*CK UP DAMN IT! WE got your point!!!!! gee, is like the same post for the 7th time....

anyone can post any image from the myspace/fozzy? I can enter here... :(

Man I really hope Y2J's coming back, would anyone else here like to see a feud where he beats the shit out of Cena for that loser leaves Raw match acouple years ago? Would also be a good way to transition Cena out of the title picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back