Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

using the theory that it could be more than one superstar how bout through in edge... i was just going over these lines.... /TEAM/SMACK_CHAMP_07/ tag team champs with randy orton /HARDCORE/X/ edge has been hardcore champ REL/CHRIST/AX/ related to christian? werent they 7 time champions? although i might be reading into it a bit much...

I noticed that when you place your mouse over the links to the videos on wwe.com, if you look toward the bottom of the computer screen you see a bunch of code words where the word "Done" is right now (my computer vocabulary isnt that great). Anyway, if you look at each one, it mentions a series of dates, both cover a week starting with the date the video debuted. I'm going with the theory that this is hyping more than one superstar, so with that in mind, I'm figuring this:

Each week a new video will come out that has relevence to a different superstar that is set to make a big debut/return. I figure this will happen each week until Cyber Sunday, than each of the subliminaly promoted superstars will make an appearence either during the PPV, or on Raw the next day. Some may have a short stint (like Stone Cold to help promote his DVD), while others will become a staple on different rosters.

This is just what I think might happen.

The One I Found Interesting Was The Big Boss/death/false One. I Think It Refers To The Vinny Mac Fake Death Angle, And Maybe This Returning Star Had Something To Do With It?

One thing I noticed was /BigBoss/Death/False, which for one thing is extremely creepy to me considering Big Boss Man is dead....

but it could be a reference to the feud he had with Big Show in which he wrecked Show's "father's funeral". Could be a reference to the "false" funeral he attended.....

I don't think it is Big Show but there are a lot of strange things in that video that could be applied to a number of wrestlers. I believe it is Jericho....but it is obvious that they are trying to keep everyone guessing.

EDIT: after reading the above post.....it very well could be a reference to Vince's faked death as well. Regardless.....it's all very strange but exciting!

One thing I noticed was /BigBoss/Death/False, which for one thing is extremely creepy to me considering Big Boss Man is dead....

but it could be a reference to the feud he had with Big Show in which he wrecked Show's "father's funeral". Could be a reference to the "false" funeral he attended.....

I don't think it is Big Show but there are a lot of strange things in that video that could be applied to a number of wrestlers. I believe it is Jericho....but it is obvious that they are trying to keep everyone guessing.

I Was Also Thinking That, But I Think Wight Is Far From Going Back 2 Wwe. He Has Talked A Lo Of Trash About Wwe, Such As Big Show Being His Slave Name. Honestly I Think He Is Done With Wrestling For Good.

By The Way, This Star Needs To Come Back Sooner Than Later If Cena Is Out With This Huge Injury.

My opinion is it is still going to be Chris Jericho. The video is too Jericho'ish for it not too be. That Matrix type effect and all the countdowns has to be Jericho. I doubt very much Shawn Michaels is suddenly going to change his style/gimmick to tie in with this video.

Anyway, the likelyhood is WWE have heard about all the internet buzz and how majority of the fans have figured out that it is Chris Jericho. So now that fans think they have cracked the code, WWE makes another video with totally new references towards other wrestlers just to keep people guessing. It will be Chris Jericho.

Oh and also, maybe the Shawn Michaels references are tied into the fact that Jericho's hero in wrestling is Shawn Michaels as he revealed in their 2003 feud. Jericho often mentioned how he aspired to be just like HBK when he was starting in the business.

Here's a good quality link to the new "Savior_Self" video that was shown last night on RAW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9t0yHbRD0c

To me, it looks as if the video is almost identical to the "Save_Us.222" video, just that the "Save_Us.222" is replaced with "Savior_Self". Haven't had the time to review the video to the max.

If this is HBK returning I'm going to boo his ass out of the world. I'm so excited to see Jericho returning. I haven't read all the posts so far so sorry if I'm repeating someone but somewhere along the video I saw the words Summerslam_4 or something like that. Anyways the 4th Summerslam that HBK was in was Summerslam 1995 where he fought Razor Ramon in a Ladder match. Which HBK won. In the fourth Summerslam that Y2J wrestled in was Summerslam 2003. It was an elimination chamber match. Both of them were in it but Y2J was in it for the longest amount of time.

Has no one figured this out yet? I posted this in the WWE Thread during Raw, but it got taken down.

HBK = 8.2.11

H is the 8th letter

B is the 2nd letter

K is the 11th letter

lets go to the 8th last letter of the alphabet...R

2 lettrs from R is...T

The 11 from T if we restart the alphabet...C

Plus the save us part

And the recent appearances of Val venis, Godfather and Stevie Richards' push added to the Hornswoggle rapist angle means we're going to see the RTC reform

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

i think the WWE will keep this going for a few months as they hope fans will buy No mercy and Cyber Sunday to see the return of Y2J, but he wont return until later this year. Also if you notice where the videos are on the bottom of wwe.com. It looks like theres a lot more rooms for videos. Maybe next week will have a DLo Brown return video haha

ive got a feeling its going to be both of them

1 alternative

you hear Y2J's music hit, and HBK will come out and laugh at everyone, and then Y2J's music will hit again and he'll come out and either beat the crap out of HBK or issue a challenge for #1 contendor to Randy Orton

the voice in the second video says im back also. i think everyone is wrong
not y2j
not hbk
not ric flair
not rock
not stonecold
not big show.

Its infact the return of..

MIDEON

It is a blatent attempt to throw us of the scent. Don't fall for it people. The first video had nothing to do with HBK, this week was all HK. I do like the theory that both are going to be involved in a double countout finish in the orton Cena match tho - HBK going after Orton, Y2J giving Cena the battering he deserves.

On the bottom of http://www.saveus222.info/ it shows the 0's and 1's, that's called binary

And if you use a binary translator on the binary listed you will get:

I'm... coming... back...

Try it yourself

The binary off the site is:

And a translator is:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

Take it for what it's worth

On the bottom of http://www.saveus222.info/ it shows the 0's and 1's, that's called binary

I'm... coming... back...

Try it yourself

And a translator is:

this person is correct, it is a sign of binary numbers with ones and zeros. It does get decoded as i am back. that is actually a good evaluation but i think it will still be Jericho but not returning at no mercy, or the wwe will throw a curve ball when you are looking for a fastball. Gosh maybe its Edge's return? But no the way things are looking do look like Y2J but yesterdays video had no intent leaning towards the Jericho. That i think is the curve ball. Who ever it is, is gonna get a great ovation.

Who ever it is, is gonna get a great ovation.

I disagree. If it's not Jericho after this much speculation, I think you're gonna see a LOT of pissed off people. WWE may have painted itself into a corner if they don't actually have Jericho signed. Everyone is expecting it, and I know a lot of us will be disappointed. Jericho's return is the one thing that can end my weeks-long WWE strike.

I haven't watched WWE since Orton lost to Cena (Summerslam?), and didn't intend to watch again until Cena lost the title. Then this Jericho speculation happened. I still haven't watched the WWE, but if Jericho comes back, then I'll check it out. Not until he's actually on camera, though.

I disagree. If it's not Jericho after this much speculation, I think you're gonna see a LOT of pissed off people. WWE may have painted itself into a corner if they don't actually have Jericho signed. Everyone is expecting it, and I know a lot of us will be disappointed. Jericho's return is the one thing that can end my weeks-long WWE strike.

I haven't watched WWE since Orton lost to Cena (Summerslam?), and didn't intend to watch again until Cena lost the title. Then this Jericho speculation happened. I still haven't watched the WWE, but if Jericho comes back, then I'll check it out. Not until he's actually on camera, though.

It's weird, cause the fact that people WILL be pissed off if it's not Jericho is stupid since WWE never said anything about Jericho, sure some things in it may hint "Jericho" but with all this HBK speculation it show that it could be anyone

So I'm just saying, Fans who will get pissed at WWE if it's not Jericho...shouldn't be mad at WWE since Jericho was never mentioned

Jericho was never in any speculation so the Average WWE fan wont be to mad. These videos can go either way, HBK, Chris Jericho. Neither one is going to make an impact in the future. a 42 year old man is going to make an impact in the future? Also a 36 year old man will make an impact when or if he debuts is a good sign but in months when his impact wheres down where to they head? No offense to anybody but Jericho is a short term solution to a long term problem.

I myself love Jericho which i believe he benefit the WWE especially if Cena has a torn pec muscle. So Honestly when i said about the ovation, Edge could come out and get a huge pop, same as Y2J, and Michaels. I was never meant for it to sound like Funaki will come out and the crowd will blow the roof off. I was just meant saying if it was Michaels Edge or Y2J the ovation is going to be unheard of.

i was watching through the new promo and noticed something.
it says WM99_count_count

wrestlemania 99 was when the first y2j countdown appeared. just something to think about

What about a Jericho vs. HBK match at No Mercy? I mean I know it's unlikely, but I guess with Cena out for a while now, who knows what can happen?

The video says Grand_slam1 ... something along those lines the first grand slam champion was HBK, but jericho is also a grand slam champion.... the only other grand slam champions who could possibly return are RVD or Kurt Angle, which is unlikely. strange it being RVD, HBK, Y2J.... but i doubt it has anything to do with RVD... I would love a return of HBK and Jericho... So either will do, but both would be better!

I'm... coming... back...

Try it yourself

And a translator is:

I did a whois look up on that site, no mention of WWE. No way to know if its official or not, could just be covering there tracks. I still dont think it's official. I seen none of whats on that site in any of the videos.

8.2.11/SAVIOR_SELF

Dont know if this has been mentioned or not, but dont PPV's run from 8 till 11 east coast time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back