Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

Realistically, a word a lot of people seemingly don't know about, the promo video is extremely evident in hyping the return of one, Chris Jericho.

A lot of people are severely looking past it and stating otherwise without even acknowledging their statement in their own mind.

As you will all have seen the various codes, numbers, words, and other "cryptic" combinations, I will identify some other small clues that point to the video hyping the return of Chris Jericho. The points I will be listing are completely obvious and a lot of people must be blind or are simply being arrogant and not even considering giving an in-depth look at the video.

A selection of small simple obvious points I have gathered are as follows and are in no particular order of relevance.

- The video is named "Save_Us" and upon Jericho's 1999 debut he made it clear he was here to "save the WWF".

- The video is focused around mostly numbers, changing and ending with a countdown; Jericho's entrance video contained... numbers in a countdown.

- The video consists of blue colours; Jericho's entrance video consisted of... blue colours.

- The video is based on a computer interface; Jericho's entrance video opening was... based on a computer interface.

- there are many other small obvious points like this but too many to list.

As for people saying it is hyping the return of Big Show, Hulk Hogan, D'Lo Brown, amongst others, they are simply being difficult to interfere with what is factually known.

Since when has Big Show been associated with a computer interfaced, numbered, blue coloured, coded video? Never.

Since when has Hulk Hogan been associated with a computer interfaced, numbered, blue coloured, coded video? Never.

Since when has D'Lo Brown been associated with a computer interfaced, numbered, blue coloured, coded video? Never.

Add on top of that all of the other clues.

As for the theory of it advertising Cyber Sunday, that is an awfully painful theory. It in no way has any relevance to Cyber Sunday, other than the computer interfaced style - a style of this kind which has never been used in any previous Cyber Sunday (and Taboo Tuesday) commercial - not to mention the fact that in every single one there has been voiceover, the event logo, the promotional poster, date and time, matches, and a horribly longer list of things. Additionally, how anyone can even contemplate theorizing it to be a Cyber Sunday ad when "I'm Back" plays in the background is absurd. It pains me to say this because I never thought man could be so dumb but "I'm" refers to a person - in this case a returning superstar. Cyber Sunday, a pay-per-view event is an inanimate object which would be referred to in a case like this as "It's Back" which if used in a PPV ad would be part of the narration for the ad.

As for the "I'mm Baacckk" halfway through the video, the "Y2J" in it and the countdown, they speak for themselves.

Take on board the fact that for months now there has been talk of Jericho returning - and add to that the fact that weeks and weeks ago the month of surprise surprise, October, was mentioned referring to when Jericho would make a comeback if indeed he would.

Additionally, this video, appropriately named "Save_Us" comes just one week, one single week, after a sign appropriately reading "SAVE US Y2J" appears in the crowd on Monday Night Raw.

Coincidence? Likely not.

A random casual genuine fan goes to a Raw event with a sign reading "SAVE US Y2J", then one week later a video airs with "Save_Us" plastered all over it, and Jericho is seemingly magically returning.

News flash: Wouldn't Happen.

If it was the case, we'd be having every fan take a sign to Raw with something written on it, for a week later to have a video package broadcast and a superstar make a flamboyant comeback.

Either: this sign was planted by WWE with the hopes a smartmark would spot it and bring it up when they aired their already produced video promo.
OR, this sign didn't exist, and a smartmark simply stated it to add pepper to the pot.

It is so awfully painful to have to read what some people are saying about this when it is so awfully clear that the video is confirming Jericho's return.

I depise it so much - am I the only intelligent person here? I sincerely hope I am not, otherwise I'm living one stupid dumbass filled world - which sickens me.

Sorry to the people who are stating otherwise but Jericho will be here shortly. Why do you state otherwise? Simple, because you hate to admit that he is.

Even you know that yourselves!

The WWE will be saved shortly.

Why do some people want him to go to Smackdown when most people don't stay home on a Friday night to watch the product?

Holy crap, I found another one!

On this month's Superstar 2 Superstar, CM Punk interviews Milla Jovovich. His first question is:

CM Punk: Your new film Resident Evil: Extinction was released last Friday, Sept. 21. How is this film different from the other Resident Evil films? What can the fans expect?

If you open the interview, the 2 in the phrase Friday, Sept 21. is coloured blue. Click the blue 2, and it opens...

The SAVE_US.222 video!

Colamania 1 WWE.com 0.

Holy crap, I found another one!

On this month's Superstar 2 Superstar, CM Punk interviews Milla Jovovich. His first question is:

If you open the interview, the 2 in the phrase Friday, Sept 21. is coloured blue. Click the blue 2, and it opens...

The SAVE_US.222 video!

Colamania 1 WWE.com 0.

I just found one that is similar to that. Go to the story about the Punjabi Prison match on the Smackdown page and under the part that says "It was difficult enough taking the World Heavyweight Title away from a 7-foot-3, 420-pound behemoth whose Vise Grip pops blood vessels in the human skull easier than the cork off a champagne bottle. "
The 2 in 420 is blue and it is a link of course to the Save_Us.222 video.

Ha-ha, got another one! They're all the number 2 apparently.

On the Diva Search area, in the Fan Feedback for the Obstacle Course, the first instance of the number 2 is coloured blue. However, I must add, the link does not work. Have I found this one before WWE even completed the link?

Either way, WZ now have 3 of the links down.

I found two more, in the Undertaker page about him beating Mark Henry with the words "Save" and "Two" linking to it.

Nice ones!

I got another one:

Inside WWE > News.

There's an MVP Fan Nation article on his rookie year. It notes that, in a poll for MVP's greatest rookie year moment, his US title win got 27% of the vote. The 2 goes to the SAVE_US.222 video.

Heres another one, on the Smackdown! results page underneath the Finlay and Mysterio part the two in " For two consecutive weeks, the Irishman’s vicious, calculated actions left Mysterio laid out in the ring" is a link.

Has anyone noticed whether the video has anything added or altered to it in different links. I haven't personally, I'm just wondering whether WWE is revealing more clues on their website is all.

And, lo and behold, he has a gif!

SAVE_US.222.gif

This is not the Spam Zone. If you aren't going to at least post a sentence then dont bother posting at all. I'm not giving any infraction to the posters above (*Cough* Ozzfan2050 & Coalamania *Cough*) but any more spammy posts will recieve them.

This is not the Spam Zone.

Yes it is. This is the Live Discussion & Spam Zone. It says right there on the top of the thread.

WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling Forums > Live Discussion & Spam Zone
Chris Jericho- Bizzare Video Equals Return?

Yes it is. This is the Live Discussion & Spam Zone. It says right there on the top of the thread.

You owned him right there. Thank you.

Then be thankful I didn't give you an infraction.

I found one:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nomercy/exclusives/desperaterandy

In the sentence of:

"Last week, Orton invited Cena to bring his father to Raw this Monday so that he could get a sneak preview of what would happen to his son at No Mercy. But what did he mean? Given the beating he gave Mr. Cena on Raw two weeks ago –"

Also on the one where it talks about TOmmy Dreamer wearing a bandana...it said the word two...that two is a link.

Haha, that's why I posted a new thread about this in the WWE section...that's mainly where I looked to see if there was one already because I figured it would be there. Didn't expect it to be in this section. Sorry about that, Jake.

Haha, that's why I posted a new thread about this in the WWE section...that's mainly where I looked to see if there was one already because I figured it would be there. Didn't expect it to be in this section. Sorry about that, Jake.

No problem. I thought this was in the main section, my mistake as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back