Y2J Return? & Save Us Videos [KEEP IT ALL HERE!]

I think it's funny how everyone thought Jericho wasn't so smart by leaking his return date and making everything look so obvious he would be returning tonight. Keep in mind Chris Jericho is not an idiot and we all know his return is suppose to be a SURPRISE which that wouldn't be the case if he made his return tonight which if so, the word that would best suit this would be "predictable".

I think it's funny how everyone thought Jericho wasn't so smart by leaking his return date and making everything look so obvious he would be returning tonight. Keep in mind Chris Jericho is not an idiot and we all know his return is suppose to be a SURPRISE which that wouldn't be the case if he made his return tonight which if so, the word that would best suit this would be "predictable".

ECW tomorrow then?

I think everybody should just give up on trying to guess when he'll return, cause every time somebody thinks they got it all figured out it turns out they're wrong, just let it be, Jericho will return when he returns, and I also think people are looking way to far into these videos trying to find some secret code, when there probably isn't any real code at all, WWE creative doesn't usually seem to be this intelligent

Keep in mind that Jericho's schedule for Mondays are open and I remember Chris Jericho was booked to be elsewhere while RAW was being aired live tonight, but says who that Jericho wasn't backstage earlier in the afternoon doing photo shoots, filming video clips, promos, making plans, etc. preparing for his return? Hell, Jericho might not even show on a live show in weeks, but says who he isn't already traveling on a WWE schedule?

The Save_US message has gotten old very fast. How do we even know it's Jericho? How do you know it's not Edge? Lashley? or whomever else is on leave? For all we know Jericho could be working with the WWE so that we could think that it's him only to be disappointed when someone else shows up. I do think WWE was smart not to bring whomever in last night because it was too predictable with the whole X=10.29 which equals =10/29, but after awhile people are going to grow bored of the deciphering so hopefully they end it at Survivor Series.

I think everybody should just give up on trying to guess when he'll return, cause every time somebody thinks they got it all figured out it turns out they're wrong, just let it be, Jericho will return when he returns, and I also think people are looking way to far into these videos trying to find some secret code, when there probably isn't any real code at all, WWE creative doesn't usually seem to be this intelligent

That's pretty much what I said at another forum. The main reason that this is getting 'old really fast' (which I personally disagree with, fans these days need to be more patient) is that people are setting themselves up for disappointment. WWE hasn't announced anything about any dates, and after last night I think that the people who were talking about being really pissed off that Jericho didn't return just need to stop looking so far into the videos. Expecting Jericho on a certain date is just setting yourself up for disappointment - like you said, he'll return when he returns.

Agreed...We don't even know these video's are for Chris Jericho at all, but after this much hype, im sure that if there not for him the fans will all be a bit pissed.

I can also understand peoples opinions on it dragging on too long -- as only a few weeks ago they actually had the promo interrupt J.R and the King, and they mentioned it, aswell as the following week interrupting Santino during his Condemned bashing, hence giving the opinion that we might even be getting closer to the "revealing", especially then with the addition of the "Upon_Us" phrase -- but we'll get an end to it one day, we'll just have to keep waiting as theres no date we can figure out that will be correct

Here are some "clues in the latest saveus.222 video

Massacre_Cage4

Backlash_spon

19_ Launch

Body_Slam1B

Save_US.X2 9

Sequence_3rd

RAWPLAY3_Black

CD_VOLUME4.1- Jericho's theme is on the 4th volume of WWE: The Music, and yes, it is track 1

SAGES/Xopen

paint/geometry

for all we know but it's very unlikely it could be about chavo returning

I sent in my contribution to WZ staff, and I thought I'd post it here too:

A very interesting audio analysis of Break_The_Code (which is up on WWE.com, BTW) reveals at approximately :06 - the sound of someone speaking softly. I increased the volume and reversed it, and it sounded like an announcer of some sort saying, "Broadcasting tonight..."

At FIRST, I thought it said "Jericho", but I guess I was wrong.

Idk if this all has been brought up before but here it goes:

In the more rcent vids the clips of the stadium seem to be the Staples Center...where RAW is next week.

if you go to saveus-222.com or savior-self.com it is just a simple upon_us message now...

but if you go to save-us-222.com there is a player with all the save_us vids and each is titled as so:
Chris Jericho save_us.222
Chris Jericho save_us.229
and so on...

they used to have this on the player but it was pulled
Shawn Michaels 8.2.11 savior_self
So that means the 8.2.11 vid WAS for Shawn, while the rest for Jericho.

And if you play the wispering voice backwards in the newest vid it says "Brodcast Tonight." (just to confirm Anonymous Mozzarella's suspisions.)

Oops my bad. I've given out a couple of infractions, not realising this was the spam zone. If I did, I apologize. Got to the complaint thread and draw my attention to it, and I'll remove the infractions.

they used to have this on the player but it was pulled
Shawn Michaels 8.2.11 savior_self
So that means the 8.2.11 vid WAS for Shawn, while the rest for Jericho.

Actualy if you look at the last video 8.2.11 saviour_self shows up a few times so there is some consistancy to the videos, just because you think you've figured it out and then it doesn't happen doesn't mean they changed it

Actualy if you look at the last video 8.2.11 saviour_self shows up a few times so there is some consistancy to the videos, just because you think you've figured it out and then it doesn't happen doesn't mean they changed it

No I meant that the original 8.2.11 message was thrown in for Shawn....but every single other one was for Chris....that site is one of the ones that is made by that WWE producer...so that prooves 100% its Jericho....or the WWE is really screwin with us...

I saw some guy on youtube sayin it was Sting.lol

hey if anyone has a way to send me the video please do I have video eguipment to actually figure some of those clues. BTW did anyone else notice 19?

No I meant that the original 8.2.11 message was thrown in for Shawn....but every single other one was for Chris....that site is one of the ones that is made by that WWE producer...so that prooves 100% its Jericho....or the WWE is really screwin with us...

I saw some guy on youtube sayin it was Sting.lol

I know most people are saying that the 8.2.11 was shawn but that makes no sense as it has been in almolst every video. I recon that it is somehow part of the code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY12HtrNNKI

Chek out dis shit, its pretty interesting

All I can say is: WOW!
That took alot of work to actually come up with that. I think the guy is smart, a lot of time on his hands but smart.
I don't see the WWE putting all that together like he did just to throw the fans off, or maybe they did. That took some research.
Like I said I'm done trying to solve the mystery and WHOMEVER is coming to "save" the WWE will come when the time is right, but do you think Jericho can even "save" the company and why is Vince promoting that the company needs "saving"? I would think his ego would be too big for that.
How do you think the fans will feel if it's not Jericho returning to "save" the WWE? I would laugh my ass off, lol.... then change the channel :p

WWEshop.com just released a new Save_Us.222 shirt.

Something strange is happening to RAW on Monday nights. Alarming interruptions during broadcasts have been going on for weeks. Now it is infecting WWESHOP. Someone is coming to save us, now they can save you too. Get your Save_Us.222 T-Shirt Today! Black. 100% Cotton. Screen printed in the USA. Imported.

77037X.JPG

WWEshop.com just released a new Save_Us.222 shirt.

77037X.JPG

It also says this:

Please note: this item is not available until 11/19. If you order this item along with other items your entire order will be held until the release date for this item.

this beeing the important part:
<<<11/19>>>

There is 19 again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back