Y 2 Jake Thanks

Nah, this shit is too much fun. But I will take it under consideration to leave you alone. It's not funny to beat up on the handicapped. Well unless they are clowns in wheelchairs. lol

Nah, this shit is too much fun. But I will take it under consideration to leave you alone. It's not funny to beat up on the handicapped. Well unless they are clowns in wheelchairs. lol

I think hes playing you...I really do, there is no way a person can be like that lol how can you smell me i'm half way across the world....lol I wanna meet this kid.....

Jake/Slimer I think posting websites gets your a slap in the mouth, but please let him show me his myspace or facebook I have to see what he looks like!!!!

kid im 5 years younger well hes askin for it and i have to give him it in serious terms if hes gonna keep being a douchebag

course i dont talk like that in real life im serious in real life but i dont say shit like that its not called for in real life if someone has a disagreement i talk it out

So this whole whiny, "I'm borderline ******ed", half-assed comebacks thing has all been an act. I bet you don't really have Asparagus either, do you?

it wasnt an act i just dont talk like that i really meant it

Its not asparagus its aspergers syndrome if you dont understand that then youve got a problem

Aspergers dosnt make a person ******ed and its not nice to call someone ******ed i mean that and would say that to any person, so what some people take longer to think or process or dont understand its not their fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back