The Rules Dissected For Prisoner Pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i object back yard wrestling is how im gonna get my start but other than that im cool sting 316 says gimme a h*** yeah were also gonna take a survey those here to listen to y2 jakes bs say i those here for sting 3 16 gimme one more h*** yeah survey says one more for the good guy

dude i object back yard wrestling is how im gonna get my start but other than that im cool sting 316 says gimme a h*** yeah were also gonna take a survey those here to listen to y2 jakes bs say i those here for sting 3 16 gimme one more h*** yeah survey says one more for the good guy

What in the HELL did you just say?

Backyard wrestling doesn't give people a start. It's a way for society to painfully eliminate isn't excrement.

I have an idea for you to better get your point across. Its called a sentence.

Also, you're about the 2,546 person to try and rally everyone against Jake, it hasn't happened yet. Keep trying though I'm sure you'll convince us.

you can bet ur ass i will cause jakes a bitch oh and bw is gonna get my start check it on youtube kcw jake whatcha gonna do when sting 316 runs wild onyou

Wait a minute your 13 and you think youll get a start in the wrestling business, unless your born into the business i dont think its possible.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_lKAeCoh-7Y

KCW is a bunch of kiddies thinking its fun to wail on there mates and then when they break an arm or summit regret it.

How the hell did you trademark KCW anyway?

PS. I wasted some of my life watching that so sad

Ha ha ha your championship belt is a kiddies size Million Dollar Championship Belt replica kiddies plastic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back