Y 2 Jake Thanks

Aw to bad i dont swing that way coz ive got blonde hair. Even when i dont post here you still try and slag me wtf is with that.

Of course i would have sent a PM to Jake but i cant coz im a prisoner so i had to make a new thread.

please just close this thread all i wanted to do was say thanks but i cant even do that in here without someone stomping a mud hole

That's because you're the most stompable mudhole in this place. It's fun and it's easy. Hey, you're the Hungry Hungry Hippos of the Prison!!

bhbb.jpg

Hungry Hungry Hippos lol, we got that game over here as well.
I thought i was more like Jenga every time i come here it gets harder for me to get out i either topple or just maybe get out, like Jenga every block taken away it gets harder and harder untill it topples or once in a blue moon you can take all the blocks untill there are no more.

God, every time you post, I feel like I'm about to take candy away from a little girl, kick a kitten, or make fun of a mentally handicapped kid.

It's depressing, really.

Aw to bad i dont swing that way coz ive got blonde hair. Even when i dont post here you still try and slag me wtf is with that.

Of course i would have sent a PM to Jake but i cant coz im a prisoner so i had to make a new thread.

Obviously you DO swing that way if you made this post. To bad Jake didn't even like it. Now you feel like a complete idiotic bitch, dotcha? tsk tsk tsk. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we get down upon our knees. lol

Shut the fuck up you obnoxious muthafucka. Jesus Christ, he's gone from spammy to whiny to flamey. He's a trifecta of shit!

Sidenote:That's actually the second time I've used the word trifecta in a post today. Weird.

It's also a cat, very closely related to the Bobcat. Of course, I doubt you meant the deodorant seeing as how that's about as close to pussy as you will EVER get. lol

Huh? WTF? Now you're praying that I will leave you alone? Dude, if it is THAT major, all you have to do it ask and I will gladly leave you alone.

Didnt i before? you know "i wish spwan would leave me alone"
wasnt praying anyway thanks i might try that tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back