Y 2 Jake Thanks

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
As the title says thanks Jake for sorta sticking up for me.
Spawn really has some issues, man im so fed up defending myself against him telling me im crap. None of his posts are in good humor either, good humour is like "enjoy your porridge" "dont drop the soap". Ive reached the point where i need to post less and just outright ignore Spawn and any other people like him.

PS. That Mozzarella guy is sucking up to Spawn and its really pathetic.

He stuck up for me so i just thanked him. It wasnt sucking up to him it was just a thanks. I expected people to say that i am sucking up anyway.

He stuck up for me so i just thanked him. It wasnt sucking up to him it was just a thanks. I expected people to say that i am sucking up anyway.
I was just fucking with him. you're doing the right thing to get out of here, sucking up or not.

As the title says thanks Jake for sorta sticking up for me.
Spawn really has some issues, man im so fed up defending myself against him telling me im crap. None of his posts are in good humor either, good humour is like "enjoy your porridge" "dont drop the soap". Ive reached the point where i need to post less and just outright ignore Spawn and any other people like him.

PS. That Mozzarella guy is sucking up to Spawn and its really pathetic.

Good Humor is ice cream. I'm classic bitch! lol Oh yeah, and you are MAJORLY blowing Jake with this post. I mean nut tickling, salad tossing. The whole oral nine inches, I mean yards. lol I mean shit, I didn't blow Jake til AFTER he let me out. You are blowing him to try to get out. i proved myself and then thanked him. You are just sucking up on the tip for pity points. You refuse to improve or even recgonize hits at how you can improve. That's why you keep getting ragged.

Oh and Jakes the guy you blow to get out. Im the guy you blow for rep. Right Albert? lol

Oh come on dude, there was that one night where you and EY were drinking and... oh wait yeah. Yet another reason why I kicked him out. Sorry about even brining it up again dude. I know it was a scarring experience. lol

The flaming that a lot of prisoners recieve is boring and predictable. Kieran takes it well though, and it's been noted.

That was a knock on the people flaming prisoners. Spawn might flame, but he's not predictable, or boring.

That was a knock on the people flaming prisoners. Spawn might flame, but he's not predictable, or boring.

See, I told ya. I'm doing GOD's work here! lol But yeah, I agree, there was no point to this thread. He needs to prove himself to Jake more than he needs to suck up. I think that if Jake would never have even acknowledged that he existed last week, then he would still just be whining instead of sucking up. How's the head Jake? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back