• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X gives you the Drunken truth

Everybody go vote for me in the Survivor Series tournament. My greatness must be carried on.

[quote="Lionheart" Thrill Jericho;1143333]I don't know who started it, but I bought into the "mellow" argument. I figure Savage and Trips would go crazy and attack anything that moved during the match, and that RVD would be smart enough to stay out of the way until they tired out a bit[/quote]
Shocky started the calm and collected argument. I added the intelligence factor pretty soon after that.

I think I might've typo-ed one or two things. Yeah anyone that spells ridiculiously badly (IC I'm lookin' at you) while drunk is either trying to hard to appear drunk or is just too drunk to care :lmao:

Yeah I was bad-drunk like an hour ago. Thought I was going to puke, but ended up eating pizza bagels which equals happiness stomach-calming. My boy on the other hand left the party drunk out of his mind in th epouring rain. I hit him up like an hour later and he told me he got jumped in the rain and beaten up, and then he said "MUST SLEEP!" and hung up snoring. Crazy night, this is what happens when we're bored up in a rainy day in Rhode Island.

NOrcal you sober bastard. Just pretend you're drunk so I can sleep well tonight. Smokin' a bowl and listening to Master P "Pass me Da Green". I haven't heard this song in like a decade man! YES! YESSSSS! Where the fuck is COlamania, somebody know?

I need some weed with my Hennessey.

I'm not drunk, but I just hit a giant bong. Does that count?

I think a lot of the bitching in that tournament would be solved if there were no gimmick matches. That seems to be where the problems started. Like people flipped shit when RVD won

[quote="Lionheart" Thrill Jericho;1143353]I think a lot of the bitching in that tournament would be solved if there were no gimmick matches. That seems to be where the problems started. Like people flipped shit when RVD won[/quote]
I got RVD tied with Savage in the Submission match. I noticed he was losing on the last day and I campaigned my ass of both in the thread and here in the barroom

In all honesty, I don't think I voted in that match because I could see that thing never ending. I really can't picture either one of them winning a match by submission.

[quote="Lionheart" Thrill Jericho;1143360]In all honesty, I don't think I voted in that match because I could see that thing never ending. I really can't picture either one of them winning a match by submission.[/quote]
Me neither

I put up a good argument though

X!!!! Dude what up man? I am fucking drunk, 8 gin and juices will do that to ya. How's your drukn going?

That's what I'm gonna have to do for Jericho against Hart. The last match being a squash, more or less, will help out the cause a lot.

I'm still pretty damn drunk dude and i started drinking at like 4 o clock PM today Ty. What's good with you man?! I'm jammin the fuck out right now to some old school Outkast, "Myintrotoletuknow" to be specific. Was jammin out to Master P earlier, hells to the yes Mr. FTS, Pass me da green I need some weed with my Hennesy :lmao: that song is the shit.

Shit...I just realized I'm out of beer. That's unfortunate.

If you smoke a diiiiiiiime....then I'll smoke a diiiiiiiiime.

I'm still pretty damn drunk dude and i started drinking at like 4 o clock PM today Ty. What's good with you man?! I'm jammin the fuck out right now to some old school Outkast, "Myintrotoletuknow" to be specific. Was jammin out to Master P earlier, hells to the yes Mr. FTS, Pass me da green I need some weed with my Hennesy :lmao: that song is the shit.

Shit...I just realized I'm out of beer. That's unfortunate.

If you smoke a diiiiiiiime....then I'll smoke a diiiiiiiiime.

Pass me the green I need some weed with my hennessy, fuck do I love that song, I love hennessy and I love weed even if I can't touch anymore.

At the moment i'm drunk, with foood in front of me, and I have Afrika Bammataa jammin witht he song planet rokc. Fucking yes i'ts been a good night.

Santino was awesome when he first started playing the comedy role. Now with the wole Santina thing, he's become almost unwatchable. If they just kept him as the wisecracking little bastard that he was, I'd probably still love the guy, even if he's not exactly exciting in the ring.

I've now switched from gangsta rap to trashy metal with Slipknot. I haven't listened to these guys in freaking years, the Tri-Tops thread gave me the idea to listen to them again. I used to love these guys when their first album came out, Wait and Bleed is the shit. My Plague and Left Behind are great too.

Santino was awesome when he first started playing the comedy role. Now with the wole Santina thing, he's become almost unwatchable. If they just kept him as the wisecracking little bastard that he was, I'd probably still love the guy, even if he's not exactly exciting in the ring.

I've now switched from gangsta rap to trashy metal with Slipknot. I haven't listened to these guys in freaking years, the Tri-Tops thread gave me the idea to listen to them again. I used to love these guys when their first album came out, Wait and Bleed is the shit. My Plague and Left Behind are great too.

Fuckk Wait and bleed alwasy will be my faovirte Slipknot song. I had to switch to some reaggae for a bit, Bob Marley FTW.

Oh and X, ya'll think i'm doin aight with the hip hop thread?

That's the truth 48.

Ty you're doing great with the hip-hop thread, I'm sorry I haven't posted my top 5 producer yet, but I figure I should probably do that when I'm not drunk. Though now I'm kind of losing my drunkenness. But yeah, your hip hop thread is always one of the threads I check on when I log onto WZ.

Ahhh Cali bud...had my fair share of it. Used to flip a ton of bud when I was a stupid kid, a ton of Northern Lights and AK, straight up fire.

Did you see my post in the thread X? I was hoping with your musical wealth of knowledge you would know of Mr. Scott Heron.

That's the truth 48.

Ty you're doing great with the hip-hop thread, I'm sorry I haven't posted my top 5 producer yet, but I figure I should probably do that when I'm not drunk. Though now I'm kind of losing my drunkenness. But yeah, your hip hop thread is always one of the threads I check on when I log onto WZ.

Ahhh Cali bud...had my fair share of it. Used to flip a ton of bud when I was a stupid kid, a ton of Northern Lights and AK, straight up fire.

Oh it's all good man I ain't stressin. But Northern lights and the AK? God damn, that almost as good as when I was slanging Blueberry yum yum's for awhile. Soooooo god damn good it was the first weed I ever smoked, and turned me into a pot head. probably the best weed i ever smoked in my lifeteim.e

I tried to rep you TM but I had already given you too much. I had a cool little quote ready and everything, I was going to say you were cooler then the other side of the pillow and everything.

Beatnik poetry for life man.

cast_train48.jpg

Oh it's all good man I ain't stressin. But Northern lights and the AK? God damn, that almost as good as when I was slanging Blueberry yum yum's for awhile. Soooooo god damn good it was the first weed I ever smoked, and turned me into a pot head. probably the best weed i ever smoked in my lifeteim.e

I started on Afghani number 1.

My favorite, ever, is Sharkleberry. Seriously, girls smoke it and think the most logical way to enjoy it is with no clothes on. I don't know why, but I never thought to hard about it. LOL

If you can get some Early Pearl though, get it. Heavy visual high, almost mushroom like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back