• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X gives you the Drunken truth

JohnTenta: Even though we've pretty much disagreed on EVERYTHING possible so far, I still recognize you're a great up and comer. You put a lot of thought and work into your posts which is more then can be said about a large portion of our posters who relegate themselves soley to the bar room. Plus, you have John fucking Tenta in your sig. That's rad on atleast twelve different levels. Don't mind my semi-flaming whenever we debate, I gots respect for ya.

I'm such a friendly little tramp when I'm drunk :D

Did I mention there was like five underage chicks trying to get on nuts? I was like one drink away from going to jail man, why do underage girls have to be such jailbait hoes? Stupid teacher mentorship thing. Oh and it's wrong...totally. morals and stuff y'know.

Can I put this whole thing on my sig. Thank you, X!

Oh, and that's the fun of high school girls. The older you get, they stay the same age. Yes, they do. Yes, they do.

You're still pretty new to me Lariat but I definately like what I've seen so far. Maryse = Boner-rific so thats always points in your corner. You keep up the postin on the reg then I see you becoming one of the respected OGs 'round here. But remember, it takes a whole lotta work to be as cool as people like me and RVDGurl.

Poll Question: Should I or should I not crack open my last beer? Tough question...on one hand it's only a little past 11 and I"m becoming less drunk by the moment....on the other hand I have an interview for a position as a seventh grade teacher tomorrow. In which case i'd probably have to stop drinking/smoking...the questions the QUESTIONS MAN!~

Harthan: You are awesome. Anyone with Joe Strummer in sig = cool as fuck in my book. I like to think of you as a disciple of the same train of thought as myself.

Norcal: You're the fuckin' man. You remind me a lot of my Army buddy Mike, tough as shit, obnoxiously crude, and a great sense of humor to boot. You definately seem like the kinda guy I could drink a few Jaeger-Bombs with, if you drank that is.

you described me pretty damn well there bro. Honestly, from the day we agree on our shared affinity for the movie Redneck Zombies, I knew ww would get along.

I would sip SOMTHIN alongside you and your jagerbombs. You remind me a lot of a lot of my ol buddies from back home.

Poll Question: Should I or should I not crack open my last beer? Tough question...on one hand it's only a little past 11 and I"m becoming less drunk by the moment....on the other hand I have an interview for a position as a seventh grade teacher tomorrow. In which case i'd probably have to stop drinking/smoking...the questions the QUESTIONS MAN!~

Drink a beer before you go to your interview tomorrow. Just one. It will take away any sign of a hangover.

Good luck with your interview!!!!

You're still pretty new to me Lariat but I definately like what I've seen so far. Maryse = Boner-rific so thats always points in your corner. You keep up the postin on the reg then I see you becoming one of the respected OGs 'round here. But remember, it takes a whole lotta work to be as cool as people like me and RVDGurl.

This I know. It doesn't seem like only two months have passed. I'll be here on and off consistently. As long as wrestling is around, I'll be around. And it it's not, then we'll talk about the good 'ol days.

One more beer? Drink it. THEN hit the sack. And go to bed. Ha. Seen what I did there. :disappointed:

Xfear, you're damn good at typing whilst drunk. Damn good. Kudos.

On a side note, I'm watching Huckabee debate with Jon Stewart about Abortion on The Daily Show, and he's making some partial sense. I hate Huckabee, as the former bum-fuck Arkansas governor he was.

You should totally hit up The Colbert Report in 10 minutes. It's gotta be great drunk.

rofl I honestly will be in disbelief if I get the job. I studied and got my degree to be a teacher because I honestly couldn't think of something better to do that I would be interested in. Thus, history degree from Brown ensued. Yeah, for such a stoner/alkie I just can't believe I've gotten this far. But if I get the job to teach history I'll most likely have to take a drug test which means either stop smoking or shell out 30 bucks for the detox drink. I'm a very cheap bastard so it'd probably be cheaper for me to just stop smoking.

Yeah, I'm jammin out right now to all the music we used to listen to when I was graduating High school, T.I. and the Roots. Good stuff.

rofl, underage girls FTW man, why does God taunt us men like this? Stupid laws and things.

Oh and Razor I TIVO the Daily show & Colbert every night so I'l probably end up watching it tomorrow morning while recovering from tonight :D when Jon Stewart wants to turn it on, he can debate with the best on TV. The guy fucking destroyed Jim Kramer in an interview to the point where I was expecting Kramer to start bawling any minute.

And to soothe everyones worries, I did indeed crack that beer. And it's delicous. And Milenko I'm pretty sure I answered you.

locked up, they won't let me out nooo...why the fuck am I jamming out to this song? I used to hate it.

Oh hell, I'll ask what Xfear thinks of me. Just remember X, we're fellow citizens of the Colbert Nation

Milenko you've got some good taste in music (except for ICP of course) and I like you dude but man you gotta stop trying so hard to get people to like you.
It should get better, the one person I really have a problem with is on my ignore list

You seem cool Razor, you too are still pretty new so who knows if you're gonna stick around or be a flash in the pan Brock Lesnar. I've definately agreed with you on a ton of different posts though, correct me if I'm wrong but you're the one who just recently responed to 48 in the obesity thread about being poor right? 'Cause I can definately assosciate with that man, spent the majority of my life in the ghetto.

Oh and since i'm drunk and thus don't care, Milenko, I do kind of swing that way, I'm bisexual.

You seem cool Razor, you too are still pretty new so who knows if you're gonna stick around or be a flash in the pan Brock Lesnar. I've definately agreed with you on a ton of different posts though, correct me if I'm wrong but you're the one who just recently responed to 48 in the obesity thread about being poor right? 'Cause I can definately assosciate with that man, spent the majority of my life in the ghetto.

Oh and since i'm drunk and thus don't care, Milenko, I do kind of swing that way, I'm bisexual.
Well that's one more thing we have in common.

Yeah, I'm the one with the broke ass mom, haha. Kept me fed though, that's really all you can ask for when you're in circumstances such as that.

I've only been here since mid-May, and I suppose I could be doing worse. Meh.

You've got diligence 48 which is always a plus. You're a great poster, I just happen to disagree with you alot lately when it comes to the Cigar-Lounge posts you've been putting up. Really I just think I've been kind of gettin into it with you lately probably because of how incredibly different you are from me when I was that age. I had a very strange adolescence from school to prison to Europe to Brown, I've had a very strange and wonderful trip thus far in my life. You believe in a lot of conventional morals, but man when I was sixteen I was reading the Communist Manifesto and selling pot out of my shitty old Lincoln.

You're very opinionated though, just like me, so that makes you good in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back