• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X gives you the Drunken truth

I will infact bust a mofo'in cap, son. I know many people with many firearms. Me + You + Pistol-grip Shotgun = A lot of mopping.

Jammin' to the Stones, finishing this beer.

noob quoting but

you're cool in my book Brian just cause you're always great for a sports debate. Honestly though I can't even remember the last time I read a post of yours remotely about wrestling, so you're cool but you gotta leave the bar room every now and then man.
I love going there. I can debate with people for days without ever giving up. Anyone who posts in the three sports I like have all debated with me. TwistofRko, Shocky, Wes, Hayek, A7Xoff, Wes, IC, You, Justin...

I'm officially still drunk. Thus, you're all stuck with the following video which you must watch if you want to continue living.

[youtube]nsCXZczTQXo[/youtube]​

Whenever I find myself listening to this or Scatman I know god damn well that I'm piss drunk. How can you not bop your fucking head to What is Love? SERIOUSLY?! This song was the absolute GREATEST THING ON EARTH for a while when I was a kid, I remember it being played like 24/7 on the radio.

On WZCW Harthan...I believe I was a part of it for maybe three, four weeks at most with the character of "Aries" before quitting because of my lack of enthusiam and general folllowing dead-lines thing. I used to RP a long time ago religiously in the old AOL days, but I'm not big on it anymore, atleast for wrestling. I'd tell you my opinion on how you're running it, but to be honest I don't very often go in there.

Thrill I had no idea who you were until the beginning of this WZ posters tournament, and when you began posting in the WZ tournament. Your posts in the tournament thus far have won me over, keep up that level of posting and you've got a main event kind of future ahead of you on here.

How many paedophiles does it take to make an academy award winning film?

Just one.

roman-polanski.jpg

Who did Liger go against again? Lesnar, right? I love me some Liger, but he doesn't go over Lesnar.

RVD is in no way better then Jericho though, RVD is fucking great and I love his series of matches with Jerry Lynn in ECW more then just about anything else, but he just isn't on Jericho's level. Jericho has become a legit main event superstar, whereas RVD could only minorly break into that scene before being knocked down again (blame weed for it if you want but the truth is that RVD couldn't be the top face/heel/champion in the WWE, it just wouldn't go over well).

On WZCW Harthan...I believe I was a part of it for maybe three, four weeks at most with the character of "Aries" before quitting because of my lack of enthusiam and general folllowing dead-lines thing. I used to RP a long time ago religiously in the old AOL days, but I'm not big on it anymore, atleast for wrestling. I'd tell you my opinion on how you're running it, but to be honest I don't very often go in there.

You should come back. It's good times. Deadlines are pretty long, they're like two weeks.

Who did Liger go against again? Lesnar, right? I love me some Liger, but he doesn't go over Lesnar.

RVD is in no way better then Jericho though, RVD is fucking great and I love his series of matches with Jerry Lynn in ECW more then just about anything else, but he just isn't on Jericho's level. Jericho has become a legit main event superstar, whereas RVD could only minorly break into that scene before being knocked down again (blame weed for it if you want but the truth is that RVD couldn't be the top face/heel/champion in the WWE, it just wouldn't go over well).
I don't mind RVD losing but 100-34?

Milenko, I was campaigning hard for Jericho, and even I can't believe how bad it was. I was expecting a lot closer of a match. Hell, I didn't even reply to Coco's last couple posts because the was no point

[quote="Lionheart" Thrill Jericho;1143296]Milenko, I was campaigning hard for Jericho, and even I can't believe how bad it was. I was expecting a lot closer of a match. Hell, I didn't even reply to Coco's last couple posts because the was no point[/quote]
I think it's because the average wrestling fan has a 5 second attention span.

If it's not shoved down their throat every week they forget about it.

I think the right guy won, but the margin was ridiculous. If it makes you feel better, I voted for him against Trips and Savage :thumbsup:

[quote="Lionheart" Thrill Jericho;1143309]I think the right guy won, but the margin was ridiculous. If it makes you feel better, I voted for him against Trips and Savage :thumbsup:[/quote]
I'm disappointed but I'm glad to see my campaigning before that paid off. (it was my campaigning that did it right?)

In that good kind of way Shadow? You sir are the Albert Camus of WZ. Mysterious and stuff.

And yeah the amount of votes Jericho won by was pretty large, but Jericho still deserved the win.

I don't know who started it, but I bought into the "mellow" argument. I figure Savage and Trips would go crazy and attack anything that moved during the match, and that RVD would be smart enough to stay out of the way until they tired out a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back