• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X gives you the Drunken truth

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Thats right everybody, I'm following the trend like all th ecool kids. I've been drinking a combination of Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Jaegermeister, Coors Light and Sparks (energy drink + alcohol) since about 4 o clock. Needless to say I'm positvely wasted right now, considering i haven't eaten anything all day except for a few pizza bagels.

I'm so drunk right now that im listening to "Locked Up" by Akon, and i fucking hate Akon. Yep. We used to jam to this song every time it came on the ACI the one hour they let us listen to the radio. Used to be the shit.

So, who else is drunk?! And if not, why not? Also, does anyone know where Master P lives?

I think I might've typo-ed one or two things. Yeah anyone that spells ridiculiously badly (IC I'm lookin' at you) while drunk is either trying to hard to appear drunk or is just too drunk to care :lmao:

Yeah I was bad-drunk like an hour ago. Thought I was going to puke, but ended up eating pizza bagels which equals happiness stomach-calming. My boy on the other hand left the party drunk out of his mind in th epouring rain. I hit him up like an hour later and he told me he got jumped in the rain and beaten up, and then he said "MUST SLEEP!" and hung up snoring. Crazy night, this is what happens when we're bored up in a rainy day in Rhode Island.

NOrcal you sober bastard. Just pretend you're drunk so I can sleep well tonight. Smokin' a bowl and listening to Master P "Pass me Da Green". I haven't heard this song in like a decade man! YES! YESSSSS! Where the fuck is COlamania, somebody know?

KB you are the second coming of the Shockmaster. I gotta admit I didn't really notice you for like the first 6 monthes you were here but soon enough I realized you had some serious wrestling knowledge. You're probably the most actively intelligent wrestling poster we've got (considering Shocky and IC post like 3 times a week at most).

WHo wants to know the truth? I'm drunk, so it's comin beyatchs.

Pass me da green I need some weed with my hennesy, pass me da green i need some weed with my hennesy....yes...No Limit 4 life son. Anyone else agree that the No Limit Soldiers were the greatest storyline in the history of WCW? Yeah boy, I said it.

You can tell me what ya think of me if you want to. however, I would be satisfied if you rapped for me a little more. It's a side of you I have never seen! I like it.

KB you are the second coming of the Shockmaster. I gotta admit I didn't really notice you for like the first 6 monthes you were here but soon enough I realized you had some serious wrestling knowledge. You're probably the most actively intelligent wrestling poster we've got (considering Shocky and IC post like 3 times a week at most).

WHo wants to know the truth? I'm drunk, so it's comin beyatchs.

Pass me da green I need some weed with my hennesy, pass me da green i need some weed with my hennesy....yes...No Limit 4 life son. Anyone else agree that the No Limit Soldiers were the greatest storyline in the history of WCW? Yeah boy, I said it.

bring it on X. NorCal, what do you think. truly

I'm going to regret this.... Just for my own curiousity... I gots to know.

holy shit man everyones comin out of the woodwork lookin' for the X-man's opinion.

RVDGurl: You're as OG as OG gets. Long before Becca you were representin' all the females on WZ with pride and skills, straight up WZ legend.

Murf: You're another guy that I didn't really notice at first, but you've won me over since I've gotten back with your great taste in films and you're hilarious-ness.

TM: Yes i'm probably an elitist. I do in-fact think I'm better then quite a few people. Elitist, yeah probably, sensible, definately.

Norcal: You're the fuckin' man. You remind me a lot of my Army buddy Mike, tough as shit, obnoxiously crude, and a great sense of humor to boot. You definately seem like the kinda guy I could drink a few Jaeger-Bombs with, if you drank that is.

JohnTenta: Even though we've pretty much disagreed on EVERYTHING possible so far, I still recognize you're a great up and comer. You put a lot of thought and work into your posts which is more then can be said about a large portion of our posters who relegate themselves soley to the bar room. Plus, you have John fucking Tenta in your sig. That's rad on atleast twelve different levels. Don't mind my semi-flaming whenever we debate, I gots respect for ya.

I'm such a friendly little tramp when I'm drunk :D

Did I mention there was like five underage chicks trying to get on nuts? I was like one drink away from going to jail man, why do underage girls have to be such jailbait hoes? Stupid teacher mentorship thing. Oh and it's wrong...totally. morals and stuff y'know.

you're cool in my book Brian just cause you're always great for a sports debate. Honestly though I can't even remember the last time I read a post of yours remotely about wrestling, so you're cool but you gotta leave the bar room every now and then man.

ED if I was sixteen again, I'd be hittin you up on the daily.

Milenko you've got some good taste in music (except for ICP of course) and I like you dude but man you gotta stop trying so hard to get people to like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back