WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2017-18 Thread

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WZHL.jpg

Welcome to the 2017-18 WZHL Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

• 10 team league
• Head-to-head
• Scoring: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts

League URL:

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

Who's in this league this year?

Everyone from last year is invited again. If anyone wants out, let me know so I can give your spot to someone else.

Please post in this thread once you've accepted, and provide me your team name.

I'll be in again, I just haven't had the chance to accept since my PC is messed up. Anyone have any experience with the Yahoo fantasy app? I might try that.

I'll be in again, I just haven't had the chance to accept since my PC is messed up. Anyone have any experience with the Yahoo fantasy app? I might try that.

Not in this league, but I used it last year and found it pretty easy to use. It takes a little getting use to but once you get the hang of it you can adjust your line up, see your points and standing pretty easily.

So as I see it, even though the league says we have 10 confirmed participants this season, only 6 guys have come in here and confirmed that they actually intend to play:

hatehabsforever
Radical Canadian Goose
It's Damn Real!
nightmare
Rainbow Yaz
Lowdown

That leaves:

Bagpipes and Bodychecks
Connecticut Cresleys
Stormy Troopers
Generic Penny Name

as all unconfirmed.

Would be nice if the four of these guys could confirm that they intend to play again this season. Jeff has already indicated he would fill a slot if one of these guys won't be back. It sucks when guys auto draft, or when guys are in the league but don't actually play. If memory serves, 2 of the 4 unconfirmed guys bailed mid season last year.

Somehow I got Ryan Ellis. The app was acting wonky around then and when I got back in, there he was.

Other than that easily fixable misfire, I did alright. A few top guys, rest middle of the road workhorses. Should be alright. Nothing terrible.

So who looks best? IDR looks like a contender as always. The commish should slide me a guy for being the suspicious #1 draft spot..... hmmmmmm. Lol

According to the post draft projections, I am projected to score the most points but I think this is the third time that has happened for me and it never works out.

I’m a little iffy on my defenders, but I think my forwards are solid. My goalies may need a little work as the season goes on.

Congratulations to nightmare on a well deserved victory. Lead the field for pretty much the whole season, and carried it forward into the playoffs. Wish I could have given you a tougher fight in the finals, but that’s how it goes sometimes. I’ll exact my revenge next season, hopefully we do decide to do it again.

Interesting that we have had six seasons, with six different winners:

Irish Canadian
hatehabsforever
IDR
Lowdown
Goose
Nightmare

Hopefully you get this message. You know, considering how Wrestlezone forums are basically on life support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back