WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

If the all the players that I think, based on who returns or not, that tournament coming up is going to be unbelievably fucking stacked. Like the final 8 of the WZT, but for people that haven't held the WZCW world title.

I know the winner was shocking, but make sure you read the credits as well. There is another major announcement.

Hunter wasn't in the Lottery, that makes me feel better.

I only skimmed the last part cos I'm ready to sleep. I knew Blade was gonna comeback and nice to see Kravinoff too.

Finally, massive congratulations to Callahan. You had an amazing RP and it took you all the way. Well done.

please tell me Kravinoff is fucking back

please

PLEASE

Showtime, you were the fucking best. It'll be a damn shame to see you go. Back when I was Karzai you knew how to give me feedback that hit the mark and helped me grow and improve into what I am today. Great work, great stuff.

No comment on the winner, that's cool I guess.

Psyched to see Kravinoff back, but disappointed as hell with how the match went. Congrats to Harthan, though!

EDIT: Oh yeah, you're the man, Showtime!

please tell me Kravinoff is fucking back

please

PLEASE

Showtime, you were the fucking best. It'll be a damn shame to see you go. Back when I was Karzai you knew how to give me feedback that hit the mark and helped me grow and improve into what I am today. Great work, great stuff.

No comment on the winner, that's cool I guess.

I love you too.

And we are anticipating regular booking for Kravinoff from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back