WZCW Presents: Lethal Lottery V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
A man carrying a duffel bag, walking very slow and stiffly and constantly touching his rear end, can be seen walking to the back entrance to the Allstate Arena. Before he walks through the door, he is stopped my arena security.

???: You've got to be kidding! Again!

Security: Sir, are you Richard Jackson Jr. also known as Ricky Runn?

Runn: Yes, I'm Ricky Runn, now if you will excuse me I'd really like to get inside and sit down.

Security: We're sorry sir, but you have been placed on a suspicious persons list and I'm required to search your bag before I allow you inside.

Ricky rolls his eyes, but he hands his bag over. The guard begins to search, throwing clothes and various sundries to the ground, before he pulls out a small round pillow with a hole in the center.

Security: What is this, some sort of weapon silencer?

Runn: It's a donut. It's to sit down on because I have a sore...You know what, never mind! Can I go in now?

Security: As soon as I finish going through your bag sir.

The guard continues to rummage through the bag, throwing a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion to the ground, before pulling out a tube of unknown liquid and a pair of latex gloves.

Security: I knew it! Looks like we got some poisonous gel right here!

Ricky shakes his head before he tries to snatch the bottle, to no avail.

Runn: It isn't poisonous gel, it's just a bottle of lube. I had a, well lets just say I had incident at the airport.

Security: I'm gonna have to call this in regardless.

Runn: You know what forget it, I'm, out of here.

Ricky goes to grab the lubricant, but the security guard keeps a tight grip. The two struggle, trying to wrestle control of the lube, when finally the bottle goes flying through the air, landing some feet away. Another wrestler who was arriving for the show, doesn't see the tube and slips on it, his head bouncing off the concrete. The guard runs over, while Ricky slowly follows in a bowlegged saunter.

Security: Are you okay sir?

The man mumbles incoherently as Ricky walks up.

Runn: I know who that is. That's The Local Talent!

The Talent tries to sit up, but falls back to the ground and passes out.

Security: That's it punk. The Talent is a hero to underachievers everywhere, and you stopped him from making his return. I'm taking your ass downtown for assault. Better get that donut, cause where you are going, you are gonna need it.

The security guard places handcuffs on Ricky and calls in backup.

Ricky: Oh hamburgers.

|----------------------------------------------|

30 Participants | 1 Winner

The Prize?

An opportunity to main-event WZCW’s grandest stage, Kingdom Come.

The amount of winners the Lethal Lottery match has produced. An impressive set of WZCW superstars:

We see a clip of Big Will eliminating Steamboat Ricky to win Lottery I
We see a clip of Titus eliminating Carmen Bratchny to win Lottery II
We see a clip of Showtime eliminating Big Dave to win Loterry III
Finally, we see a clip of Ty Burna eliminating Big Dave to win Lottery IV

What makes this match so special? Let's find out.

The number of competitors that have competed in previous Lottery matches. 96 participants failed with only 4 standing tall.

The amount of WZCW World Heavyweight Champions that have competed in the Lottery. Among those are several other decorated superstars.

Out of the all the Lotteries, only 1 participant has been a female. Celeste Crimson has been alone in her trials, but with Sandy Deserts and Isabel Stone both eligible for this year’s lottery; one has to wonder if she could have company.

The record number of eliminations that the 6’6, 585 lb, Japan native, Manzo, eliminated in Lottery I.

We see clips of Manzo eliminating multiple people including the likes of Aaron Craig & Murfish.

Astonishingly enough, it took the same amount of people Manzo eliminated, to eliminate him from the same Lottery.

We see a clip of wrestlers such as Big Will & Steamboat Ricky eliminating Manzo.

Manzo’s record 7 eliminations not only hold the record for a single Lottery performance, but also held the record for the most eliminations collectively in all of the Lotteries, that was until this last year.

The number of eliminations that Big Dave has accrued over the three Lotteries he has competed in. With the record number, it is no wonder that he has placed runner-up in 66% of the Lotteries he has competed in.

The record number of seconds that Glacier lasted in the Lottery.

Just as Glacier enters the ring, Manzo furiously rushes him, only to deliver a massive clothesline, sending him right back out of the ring, eliminating him from the match.

50+

The record amount of minutes that Steven Holmes spent in Lottery IV. He entered the competition at #2 and was the 28th man to be eliminated in the 30-man competition.

Dave hits a Stamp of Authority on Holmes and sends him over the ropes and crashing into the outside as well!

1 to 4

The ratio of eliminations that “Showtime” David Cougar gained on his path to victory at Lottery III. Big Will, Titus, and Ty Burna all scored 4 eliminations on their path victory. Yet, Showtime proved that it is not the amount of work you do, but rather capitalizing on other’s misfortune.

Showtime suddenly jumps forward and hits a huge Enziguri, sending both men off the turnbuckle to the outside! Showtime frantically reaches out and gets one hand on the middle rope, sending his body crashing hard into the side of the ring, his feet mere inches from the ground as Dave lands back first onto the outside mat.

#7, #13, #8

These are the numbers that previous winners have entered at. Despite the luck of having the final spot, it seems that the middle of the pack is where someone wants to be.

50%

Perhaps the most convincing stat of them all. 50% of Lottery winners have went on to win the big one at Kingdom Come. And that is the most important stat of them all.

We get several clips from past Lotteries. We see people teaming up, eliminating one another, performing amazing acrobatics, and then finally end on a clip of last year’s Lottery winner, Ty Burna, staring up at the Kingdom Come sign after his victory.

541521_360541884058694_46506660_n.jpg

Pyros shoot out in the beautiful Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois. The crowd is rowdy and ready for the night’s festivities. There is a surreal atmosphere in the building as the WZCW’s announcers welcome us tonight.

Copeland: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Fifth Edition of the Lethal Lottery in Chicago, Illinois. Sebastian Copeland here, alongside my partners Cat Connor and the ever eccentric, Jack Cohen!

Connor: Thanks Sebastian. This crowd is deafening as we prepare for the biggest step on the road to Kingdom Come V. 30 participants will step into a ring tonight, but only one will be forever etched into the history books of WZCW. Winning the Lottery is reserved for the select elite of WZCW Superstars.

Cohen: That’s right CC. This is no child’s play game. Tonight is when the big boys play. Let’s not forget that we have a stacked card underneath a monumental main-event. We have Drake Callahan taking on El Califa Dragon in a Mexican Death Match; we have a Three Team Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match; and we have Mikey Stormrage taking on the mystical Grand Mystique. Finally, we have “Showtime” David Cougar defending his WZCW World Heavyweight Championship against The Elite, Steven Holmes!

Copeland: You are exactly right partner. This show looks to be an epic night of competition. Allow me to speak for everyone here on behalf of WZCW and in the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois; WELCOME TO THE ROAD OF KINGDOM COME!

The crowd pops huge as pyros light up the arena. The aerial cameras pan across them until we see a giant Kingdom Come V sign hanging high above the arena. Tonight has only started!

We return to a sold out All State Arena in Chicago where a rabid fanbase is preparing itself for their first (and possibly exhilarating) contest. They scream for the camera is it pans around the historic venue. Then, as the bell rings they turn to volume up even higher. We cut to a suited Truman Harrys who brings the mic to his mouth:

270882_390656784380537_1593688914_n.jpg

Harrys: Our opening contest for this evening is a Triple Threat Tag Team contest set for one fall and it is for the WZCW World Tag Team Championships!

There is a pause as the crowd once again cheers. The anticipation heightens as a delay occurs between the declaration of the contest and the music of the first entrants, then it’s all shattered and the crowd goes wild as the ultimate mash-up hits:

[YOUTUBE]MuQ3mnLiwu4[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing the challengers; first, weighing in at a combined weight of some Insanely Manly Kilometres, the team of ACTION SAXTON AND SABOTEUR!

The high energy duo emerges from the curtain like they have just been unleashed. They are clearly extremely excited for the opportunity to regain their gold and they talk to each other with great enthusiasm before turning out to look at the frenzied crowd. Saboteur points out and scans the audience and Saxton puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head before clearly saying “damn”. Then Sabs hits him on the back and they prepare to make their way down the ramp.

Connor: This capacity crowd loves the former tag team champions. Can they recapture the gold in front of such support?

Cohen: In a word? No.

Copeland: Good to see you’re being open minded Jack.

Cohen: Oh I’m open minded Seabass. Didn’t you here that millisecond pause before I started talking?

Saxton and Saboteur’s walk to the ring is slowed as they slap the hands of some avid supporters in the front row with Saxton pausing to take note of one lady. He raises and eyebrow and busts out his impressive physique before the mood changes as a different theme strikes the arena and the anticipation begins again:

[YOUTUBE]vzATEtzUo7s[/YOUTUBE]​

The slow, sinister undertones of Change ripple through the venue. Saxton and Saboteur become deeply serious very suddenly and take a stance at the bottom of the ramp as if prepared to do battle. Then, after a short delay the monstrous Barbosa emerges, the camera crew capturing the full scale of the beast with a short of his back, taking in his broad and extremely powerful shoulders. He smirks menacingly as the crowd offers a more mixed reaction for one half of the challengers. Then, again the theme changes to that of Barbosa’s partner this evening:

[YOUTUBE]kIlTOoa0L2I[/YOUTUBE]​

So surprising are the sudden entrances of the other challengers that Truman Harry’s fails to deliver an introduction, perhaps sensing that danger is afoot should any brawling lead to the ring He promptly exits for a safer haven as S.H.I.T. mimics his allies slow walk to the top of the ramp. A face-off is taking place and the Illinois faithful love it.

Copeland: This arena is electric!

Connor: The challengers have entered and both pose unique threats in their own ways.

Cohen: Get ready boys and girls, this one could get ugly in a hurry.

But then as Saxton, Saboteur, Barbosa and S.H.I.T. takes steps towards one another the final theme strikes the arena as it decrees that the champions are coming and all stop in their tracks and face the entrance way:

[YOUTUBE]P1QUZzeZoPQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And finally; weighing in at a combined weight of 460 pounds, they are the WZCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS; THE BEARDED GENTLEMEN!

As Harrys does the honours for the champions, the duo enter, the crowd on their feet as this unusual scenario continues to play out. Both Beard and the Gent have their titles in hand. They look at one another and much like Saboteur and Saxton did, nod, dropping their titles in the process and charging at their two sets of challengers!

Copeland: Uh, oh; there’s trouble afoot!

Connor: This is like some sort of triple threat western show-down. Who’s got the quicker trigger finger though?

Cohen: Without question Barbosa and his mechanical pet. They’re going to bury the clowns they’re facing here once and for all.

Before Beard and Gent can catch their enemies, they too separate as Barbosa spins and throws a fist at Saboteur, dropping him to the mat. Saxton is slightly surprised, but mere moment’s later throws a fist of his own at Barbosa and a brawl is on. Meanwhile, Beard clatters into S.H.I.T. and they begin to blast each other with various rights and lefts. Gent tends to Saboteur who shoves half of the tag champions down. He stumbles away and throws a poor right the way of S.H.I.T., but Beard, having chosen to pair off with S.H.I.T. disapproves. He throws an elbow in Saboteur’s face before using the same one to smack S.H.I.T. in the face. He then charges into S.H.I.T., charging him into the ring apron. Quick with a response, S.H.I.T. headbutts Beard before whipping him into the ring steps. The big man goes down and for now stays down. Saxton and Barbosa meanwhile have found themselves brawling in front of the announce table. Connor, Cohen and Copeland all rise in fear of the destruction of the ringside local.

Cohen: I don’t get paid enough for this.

Barbosa fires a knee to the ribs and puts Saxton in a powerbomb position. He tries to lift him up once, but it’s blocked. He tries again and again it’s blocked. Then Saxton powers Barbosa over and onto his back. He shrieks in pain as Saxton turns around, but he is met not with the sight of Barbosa’s pain, but instead the robotic nightmare that is his partner. S.H.I.T. fires off a European uppercut to send Saxton backwards and he throws in a second. Before he can deliver a third, a body clothed in black collides into that of S.H.I.T., sending him across the announce table and to the feet of our commentary team. Confusion reigns as the mic appear to have been unplugged, but then a fresh and spiffy Saboteur leaps to his feet and extends a hand to high five Saxton, but the big man is trying to stagger to the apron to regain his senses. Sabs is let down, but shrugs his shoulders. He leans down to pick S.H.I.T. up, but his metallic claw latches onto the former tag champion’s throat and he dances on the spot in apparent pain. He throws him across the announce table again, this time away from our three man booth and we catch Barbosa sliding into the ring with Gent checking up on his partner Beard who is rising.

Copeland: Are we back? I think we’re back? It seems that my colleagues mics are still out so I’ll attempt to call this myself for the ti--

Cohen: What the hell was that? Are these lunatics trying to kill us?

As Sebastian Copeland ‘rejoices’ at the knowledge that his partners mic is back on, S.H.I.T. hoists Saboteur up into a gorilla press position and in a bid to feed him to his ally Barbosa, tosses him into the ring through the middle set of ropes. With two souls in the ring, the match official calls for the bell and we’re underway. Barbosa prepares for the kill, but suddenly his attention is drawn away as the Beard comes from S.H.I.T.’s blindside and spears him to the ground! Fists continue to fly as Beard and S.H.I.T.’s back and forth war continues on the floor. Fists tear into each other, both robotic and flesh covered. Eventually the metallic marvel gets to his feet, bringing his adversary with him and unleashes enough force to stagger Beard into the barricade. Backing off and then sprinting full force, S.H.I.T. takes himself and Beard into the audience.

Connor: That may well be the last we see of those two as this battle rages on.

Elsewhere, in the ring, Barbosa is observing his partner’s fight. He turns to see the sight of Saboteur flying off the top rope! He throws all his weight at the former Heavyweight Champion in the bid to take him down and it appears he does so. However Barbosa is a monster in the power department and he rolls through the body block from the top with ease. He holds Saboteur who tries to wriggle free, but is merely met with a belly laugh from Barbosa before he tosses his adversary away like a doll. Saboteur spins and smashes into the mat before our cameras catch up with Beard throwing a few elbows into the head of S.H.I.T. as they venture deeper into the audience. There battle continues to swing from one extreme to the other and their participation appears to have ended as an even war breaks out to the delight of the fans who surround the action. Back to the ring and Barbosa now has Saboteur in a reverse chinlock. Saxton stomps the mat and the fans clap. He smirks and does it again. Again the fans clap. Life seems to convulse throughout Saboteur. Saxton repeats process, a steady rhythm building and Saboteur starts shaking, feeling the power of the crowd. He starts to push upwards, but this is all cut short by the Gentleman who comes off the ropes with a massive roundhouse kick, staggering Barbosa who releases Saboteur.

Copeland: Did you hear that kick from Gent?

Cohen: And yet still Barbosa stands!

Connor: This could be the opening that Saboteur needs to make himself the legal man.

Before Saboteur can crawl to his ally in Saxton for the tag though, The Gent uses his impressive athletic abilities to leap over the top rope, onto the apron and tag himself in, slapping Saboteur’s back. Saxton is outraged, ready and willing to power his way through this contest. Gent charges at Barbosa, hoping to capitalise, but instead of glory he is met with gore as Barbosa decks him with an almighty clothesline, spinning him upside down and inside out. Barbosa shakes the cobwebs as the arena gasps at the ferocious nature of the attack. A slow turn then occurs as Barbosa analyses just who he hit and realises it is the same man who kicked him in the face. He grunts and lifts Gent up with a front face lock. He falls backwards, nailing a DDT! Then he rolls through, still with Gent in hand and delivers a second; Duplicity! Upon completion of the move, Barbosa appears set to take the tag team gold with champion Gent in deep trouble. He lets out a primal scream before a massive arm reaches over the ropes and slaps Barbosa’s back hard; Action Saxton is the legal man. Barbosa is bemused and cocks his head to the side before snorting like a beast. He goes to throw a strike Saxton’s way, but Saboteur enters and jumps on Barbosa’s back. The former World Heavyweight Champion struggles with the masked superstar on top. He tries to buck Saboteur off, but the distraction is enough for Saxton to do a twirl, slap the mat and unleash the Megaton Punch! The force of the attack stuns Barbosa and he falls through the ropes to the outside, along with Saboteur. They crash into the mat below. Saxton leans over the ropes to check his ally is okay. He calls out and Saboteur offers him confirmation with a thumbs up. Saxton nods, a serious look on his face. Gent is struggling to his feet, still out of it after Duplicity. Saxton pulls a kung-fu pose before unleashing his crane kick finisher; Black Lighting! Gent collapses face first into the mat before Saxton drops to his knees, rolls Gent over and makes the cover; 1...2...3!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS; ACTION SAXTON AND SABOTEUR!

Saxton, while overjoyed is calm in his demeanour. His celebration begins with a mere holding of two fingers into the sky, recognising this as his and Saboteur’s second reign with the gold. Then things go up a notch as Saboteur dives into the ring, both belts in hand. He is clearly very excited by these events and jumps up and down with both pieces of gold floating up and down with him. Saxton snatches his gold off of Saboteur’s arm, a tense moment arising before Saxton cracks that million dollar smile of his and raises his partner’s arm. Saboteur jumps at Saxton and they hug, clearly delighted by this massive win for them.

Connor: We have new tag champions in the familiar form of Saxton and Saboteur and what a momentum boost this is for both men heading into the Lottery.

As the dynamic duo pose for the filled arena, they begin to note the return of the Beard who enters, sans S.H.I.T. At first he appears confused, but then, with the music playing, the visual in the ring and his partner flat on the mat, he figures out what has just happened. Beneath his massive beard, the former tag champion is despondent. He approaches the ring and reaches across, pulling his partner out of the squared circle. He checks to make sure he’s okay and Gent holds his hand up to say that he’ll be fine...eventually. Beard then turns his attention to Saxton and Saboteur who are watching these events. He nods at them and offers them some praise, applauding the win.

Copeland: Some excellent respect shown by the Beard there. He and Gent were unlucky as were Technosa; Saxton and Saboteur were the only team that retained both its members.

Cohen: Speaking of Technosa!

As Cohen alludes to, Barbosa has now entered the ring. He stares at Saboteur who has turned to view the behemoth. Saxton is still grinning at Beard before Saboteur, ever so slightly concerned taps him on the shoulder. Saxton swats the hand away the first time, but as Sabs persists, Action turns around, annoyed only to get into a fighting stance against Barbosa. Again a stand-off rules this contest, but Barbosa nods and smiles openly, chuckling even. Saboteur and Saxton look at one another, confused as Barbosa waggles a finger at both men before exiting the ring and heading out of the ring and then, through the audience.

Cohen: What on earth was that about?

Connor: I’m not sure, but perhaps Barbosa is thinking about revenge later this evening in the Lottery?

Copeland: There’s a good chance of that, but in the meantime, we’ve got new tag champions!

We cut backstage and see Big Dave and Vance Bateman.

Dave: You should of ran this by me before giving him a spot in the event. I am just as much a part of management as you and Myles are.

Bateman: I'm sorry Dave, but I didn't tell you because I knew you would act this way.

Suddenly, Steven Holmes bust into the office with Erik Holmes by his side.

Steven: Vance.

Steven nods at Bateman. Then he looks at the Meltdown General Manager.

Steven: Dave, I was in my private quarters for tonight when I began reminiscing on the past as I prepare for my future. This is the anniversary of our infamous feud. You know, the one where I left you scarred and bloodied?

Dave is silent as Steven continues to speak.

Steven: You know, it was last year that I beguiled you out of your own World Championship and allowed Barbosa to cash in his briefcase. I just want to let you know that if you abuse your power tonight and try to hinder me from achieving greatness; there will be extreme wrath to pay. Understood?

Dave begins to smirk as he steps up to Holmes.

Dave: Holmes, I am a General Manager now. It is my job to be unbiased and not abuse my power. But I hope to god that Showtime kicks your ass.

We can hear cheers in the arena as Steven grows a scowl.

Dave: So, I won't abuse my power, but I will do something within it. If you win tonight, it'll be off of your own achievements, because your brother, Erik, is banned from ringside!

Steven becomes furious.

Steven: You can't do that!

Dave: Good luck out there tonight. Break a leg, literally.

Dave brushes by Steven. Steven looks at Bateman for answers, but Bateman has none for him. He shares a scowl with Erik as the scene fades out.

600977_390656664380549_1410530669_n.jpg

Harrys: The following contest is a Combate A Muerte Mexicano! The rules are as follows, to win you must pin or submit your opponent and then they have until the count of 10 to stand up. If they are unable to answer the 10 count they lose and you are declared the winner.

[YOUTUBE]6x3ORCFLaWE[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos loudly as Drake Callahan walks onto the stage. He points at the crowd and shouts insults back to them as he heads to the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 215 lbs, Drake Callahan!

Callahan climbs up the stairs and enters the ring. He heads to the nearest turnbuckle and stands up on the second rope. He holds his arms up and then points to the KC V sign hanging on the rafters, drawing more boos.

Harrys: and his opponent, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 lbs, El Califa Dragón!

As the music hits El Califa Dragón comes running from the back while nodding his head to the music. He bounces from one side of the stage to other before stopping at the top of the entrance ramp. He looks out at the crowd while nodding his head to the beat once more before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. He quickly runs over and hops up onto the second turnbuckle, tossing the hood of his robe off and then staring back at his opponent in the ring.

Copeland: El Califa verse Callahan. The last time we saw these two face off was at All or Nothing where El Califa was able to pick up the win in a very exciting match up. Will that be the case this time?

Cohen: Absolutely not. El Califa's win at All or Nothing was a fluke. Drake Callahan is a former World Champion and has recently beaten the current champion, he's my pick to win tonight.

Connor: I disagree Jack, I think that Drake and K.O. have finally pushed El Califa over the edge. He's in a place right now where he can do as much damage as any heavyweight. Dare I say it all seems, supernatural.

Copeland: What started as a rather silly feud regarding the belief Drake had that El Califa was really Ty Burna in disguise, has evolved into a real heated personal rivalry that will no doubt give us a very hard hitting and physical bout.

The bell rings and the two men quickly meet in the centre of the ring, exchanging punches. El Califa changes up to kicks to the leg, stalling the offense of Callahan, who loses balance and stumbles into the corner. El Califa continues to kick his opponent and then goes for an Irish Whip. Callahan reverses the move and runs behind El Califa as he heads to the turnbuckle. Callahan with a Running Boot, misses as El Califa leaps onto the middle rope and Moonsaults backwards, narrowly dodging Callahan. Drake turns around and charges with a Clothesline. El Califa ducks under the move and leaps onto the middle rope again. This time he leaps backwards, turning in mid air as Callahan turns around to face him. Tornado DDT connects! El Califa is up first, with Callahan just behind him. El Califa stays on the offensive with kicks as he backs his opponent into the ropes. El Califa goes for an Irish Whip that Callahan is able to reverse. El Califa comes running fast off the ropes as Callahan goes for a Sideslam. El Califa instead counters with a Spinning Head Scissors. Callahan bounces off the mat and is back to his feet when El Califa puts him back down with a Missile Dropkick. The crowd has come alive early in this match, loudly cheering the effort so far from El Califa. He takes in their response for a moment and then climbs to the top turnbuckle. Callahan gets up to his feet and El Califa leaps, going for a Hurricanrana. Callahan catches him in midair and holds him on his shoulders in a Powerbomb position. El Califa punches him in the face, trying to slip free, and Callahan runs forwards into the ropes. The two flip over the top rope, but El Califa gets a hand on the ropes and stays on the apron while Callahan falls to the floor.

Copeland: El Califa has just sent Callahan over the top rope and to the floor early on in this match up. A sign of things to come for the Lethal Lottery match?

Cohen: Don't get ahead of yourself Seabass. This isn't an over the top rope match, so Callahan doesn't care how many times he goes over the top rope. All he cares about right now is standing over top of a fallen El Califa holding up his mask.

Connor: That may be what he hopes for, but so far El Califa has been dominating this match.

El Califa re-enters the ring and points straight up. The crowd cheers as El Califa bounces off the ropes and runs fast towards Callahan on the outside. El Califa leaps through the middle and top ropes with a Suicide Dive. Callahan ducks down and is just able to dodge El Califa, who crashes hard into the ring barrier. Callahan takes a moment to recover before stomping on his fallen opponent. Callahan picks his opponent up to his feet and then runs him towards the steel stairs, bashing El Califa head first into them. Callahan paces around a bit as the crowd boos him loudly. He lifts El Califa to his feet and rests him on the top of the stairs before driving an elbow to the back of his head. Callahan walks over the ring announcer and forces him to stand up as he takes the chair from underneath him. He snaps it upright and walks over to the slumped El Califa. Callahan stands in front of him and raises the chair high above his head and slams it onto the steel stairs. El Califa dodges it just in time and with a burst of strength, leaps onto Callahan's back and slams him into the steel chair on the stairs. Callahan now slumps over them as El Califa quickly ties his legs up and has him in an Inverted Indian Deathlock. El Califa pulls Callahan's head off the stairs and then stomps it onto the stairs.

Copeland: Curb Stomp by El Califa has put him back in control of this match.

El Califa rolls Callahan over and goes for the first pinfall in the match. 1... 2... Callahan kicks out! El Califa picks Callahan up and rolls him into the ring. El Califa leaps onto the apron and Callahan quickly goes to strike him. El Califa blocks the punch and the drives his shoulder into the gut of Callahan. El Califa grabs the top ropes and goes for a Sunset Flip. Callahan stumbles to stay upright and then drops to his knees and punches El Califa repeatedly in the face. Callahan finally stops the attack and backs away from his opponent. El Califa gets up to his feet and Callahan hits a Running Boot that send his opponent through the ropes. El Califa rests on the apron as Callahan grabs him by the mask and helps him to his feet. Callahan hooks his head and tries to suplex El Califa back into the ring. He gets El Califa half way up, but El Califa blocks it and lands back on the apron. El Califa tries to suplex Callahan outside the ring. He lifts him to an almost vertical base before Callahan drops back to his feet. Callahan quickly lifts El Califa off the apron and then drops him forwards instead. El Califa crashes hard on the floor and holds his face as Callahan rests on the top rope smiling.

Connor: Callahan with that sick smile. He'd mush rather hurt El Califa than have a match with him.

Callahan straddles through the ropes and stands on the apron. The crowd boos him loudly as he takes a few steps and leaps off the apron, landing a elbow on El Califa. Callahan stands up and lets out a loud roar and then walks over towards the spanish announce table. He rips off the top over and throws it on top of El Califa. He then takes the monitors one by one and throws them on top of El Califa as well. El Califa pulls himself from the pile and Callahan grabs him and rolls him onto the table. Callahan climbs onto the table and sets El Califa up for a Brainbuster. He lifts El Califa off the table and holds him up vertically. El Califa flips backwards and lands on his feet behind Callahan. Drake turns around and El Califa attacks with kicks to the leg. Callahan buckles and drops to one knee. El Califa grabs him by the head and goes for a DDT. Callahan raises his arm up and low blows El Califa, who then releases the hold. Callahan gets to his feet and without hesitation, hits a Brainbuster on El Califa, breaking the table beneath them both.

Copeland: Callahan has just put El Califa through the table with the Faded Memory!

Cohen: I bet El Califa's comrades in Mexico could hear his head hit the spanish announce table.

Callahan drapes an arm over El Califa as the ref makes the count. 1... 2... 3! Callahan stumbles to his feet from the wreckage as the ref moves a few pieces of the table off El Califa and begins his 10 count.

To Drakes amazement, El Califa has rolled over and is already beginning to rise up.

El Califa is almost standing upright when Drake interrupts the count by Clotheslining his opponent. Callahan is breathing heavily from frustration as El Califa slowly rises to his feet. Callahan stomps on his downed opponent, but it only slows down his rise to his feet. Callahan grabs El Califa and slides him into the ring, following just behind. Both wrestlers get to their feet and El Califa kicks Callahan, but Drake is able to grab the foot of his opponent. El Califa jumps into the air and hits an Enziguri. Callahan does a half spin and slumps up against the turnbuckle. El Califa runs to the opposite turnbuckle and then sprints towards Callahan, performing Rolling Fire kick. Callahan just dodges the move and El Califa crashes into the turnbuckle. Callahan circles around the fallen El Califa like a shark and grabs him as he stands up. Callahan throws El Califa to the mat with a Tiger Suplex and follows up with a cover. 1... 2..... El Califa kicks out! Callahan lifts El Califa to his feet and pushes him into the ropes. Callahan then Irish Whips him across the ring and catches him running back, dropping him to the mat with a Sidewalk Slam. Callahan hooks the leg and goes for the pin. 1... 2..... El Califa kicks out again! Frustration begins to show on the face of Callahan as he helps El Califa up to his feet. El Califa stands up defenseless as Callahan grabs him by the waist and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex. He follows up with another pin attempt. 1... 2....... El Califa kicks out!

Copeland: Callahan is unable to pin El Califa now and appears to be getting more and more angry inside the ring.

Cohen: The more pin attempts he does on El Califa however, the more he wears away at him. El Califa is becoming a sitting duck for Callahan to peg off.

Callahan rolls outside the ring and paces around a bit, trying to calm himself down. He spots a steel chair lying on the ground and picks it up. He takes the chair with him and slides into the ring. El Califa is face down on the mat and Callahan walks over towards him and rolls him onto his back. El Califa surprises Callahan and kicks his legs up, knocking the chair into the face of Callahan. Drake stumbles backwards still holding onto the chair as El Califa rolls to his feet. Callahan charges at his opponent, but El Califa at the last second hits Drake with a Missile Dropkick, knocking the chair again into his face. Callahan falls onto the mat as El Califa walks towards the turnbuckle. He leaps up onto the top rope and stares down at his opponent. The crowd buzzes with excitement as El Califa stands straight up and them leaps with a Leg Drop. El Califa lands on the mat as Callahan rolls just out of the way. El Califa slowly gets back to his feet as Callahan grabs him and quickly hits a second Faded Memory Brainbuster on the steel chair. He rolls on top of El Califa and gets the easy 3 count.

Cohen: There you have it folks. The match is over, let’s get the rest of this PPV going.

Callahan stands up and swings his arms to the side, indicating that he had indeed defeated El Califa. The ref begins the 10 count, but stops himself as El Califa sits up almost immediately after Callahan turns his back to him. El Califa almost effortlessly rises to his feet as Callahan turns back to face his opponent, stunned look now on his face.

Connor: I don’t believe what I’m seeing guys. El Califa has taken the beating of his life and got up like it was nothing. It's like he's possessed.

Callahan can’t believe it either as the two men stare at each other inside the ring. Callahan reacts first and goes to punch El Califa, but the Dragon is able to block the punch and counters with a Knife Edge Chop. He follows with a punch and then another Knife Edge Chop as he backs Callahan into the corner. He continues the sequence repeatedly in the corner, causing the chest of Callahan to turn red from the repeated strikes. Finally after nearly a minute of striking, El Califa delivers a Roundhouse Kick to the head, completing Violent Furry. Callahan is slumped back against the turnbuckle as El Califa runs towards the opposite turnbuckle. He runs at Callahan and connects with Rolling Fire. Callahan collapses to the mat and rolls onto his back. El Califa ascends to the top rope and goes for the Dragón de Vuelo. The Phoenix Splash connects and El Califa goes for the cover. 1... 2..... 3!

Copeland: El Califa’s first successful pinfall and now we’ll see if Drake can stand up before the count of 10.

Cohen: Come on Drake, you can’t let Ty, I mean El Califa, beat you again.

Callahan has not moved yet as the crowd cheers loudly for El Califa.

Callahan has rolled onto his stomach and grabs the bottom rope.

Callahan slowly pulls himself to his knees.

He gets one foot underneath him, and then his leg begins to buckle underneath him.

Callahan with a burst of strength stands up on both feet and does not fall down. The ref signals that he beat the count and El Califa continues to go to work on Callahan, striking him again in the leg. El Califa pushes Callahan back to the corner and lifts him onto the turnbuckle. El Califa climbs onto the top rope with Callahan and sets him up for a Frankenstiener. He leaps onto Callahan’s shoulders, but Callahan holds onto the top rope. El Califa is hanging upside down as Callahan uses his strength to lift El Califa into a powerbomb position. The crowd is on their feet as both men teeter on the top rope. El Califa punches his opponent in the face trying to squirm free. He is able to and slides back onto the top rope. He grabs Callahan’s head and sets him up for a DDT. Callahan punches at the ribs of El Califa until he lets go of his head. Callahan gouges at the mask of El Califa and then grabs him by the head. He lifts El Califa up into a vertical position and then steps forward, sending them both crashing to the mat as he hits a third Faded Memory on El Califa! Both men lie on the mat for a few seconds before Callahan drapes an arm over his opponent. 1... 2..... 3!

Connor: A third Brainbuster by Callahan should seal the match for him, but I’m curious if Callahan even has enough to stand up on his own.

True to Connor’s prediction, neither man has moved up to this point.

El Califa is surprisingly the first to move, but Callahan is right behind.

El Califa is using the ropes as Callahan slowly gets to his knees.

El Califa is almost standing up as Callahan has one foot underneath him.

El Califa grabs his head and falls to one knee as Callahan stands up on both feet. El Califa goes one more time to pull himself up...

Harrys: Here is your winner, Drake Callahan!

The ref raises Callahan's arm and pulls him away from his opponent. Callahan smiles with a very dazed and exhausted look in his eyes. El Califa is on his feet and lowers his arms, the look of disappointment can be seen on his body. He goes to leave the ring, but Callahan grabs him from behind.

Copeland: Oh come on Drake. The match is over, you've proven yourself the better man tonight. Leave El Califa's mask out of this.

Drake does not listen to Copeland's pleas as he tries to rip the mask off El Califa. The Dragon fights back and punches the still dazed Callahan as the two fight in the centre of the ring. El Califa begins to get the upper hand when Chris K.O. appears from no where and knocks him down from behind. K.O. and Callahan begin to stomp on El Califa.

Connor: Another two on one assault by these two nut jobs. Will somebody please help El Califa.

No one does as the two continue to attack El Califa. He tries valiantly to get up, but eventually he falls down to the mat and does not move. K.O. lifts El Califa into a sitting position and holds him there. Drake smiles, saviouring the moment as he reaches for the back of El Califa's mask. The lights suddenly turn off and when they turn back on a hooded individual stands in the ring behind Callahan. K.O. looks up and sees the figure and suddenly drops El Califa. K.O.'s face is white as a ghost as Callahan yells at his partner. Callahan senses someone is behind him and slowly turns around. The figure walks right by Callahan and a female hand reaches out from the sleeve of the robe and touches El Califa. Callahan has seen enough and goes to grab the women before K.O. stops him. The two men struggle in the ring as the lights turn back off. They turn back on and K.O. and Callahan are alone in the ring now. The two stop fighting each other and look down to see something strange. A Celtic Ying Yang symbol is drawn onto the mat underneath them. Suddenly the symbol turns to fire and the two men jump off it and roll out of the ring while officials extinguish the flames before it damages the ring. Callahan and K.O. both head back up the ramp, each with stunned and confuzed looks on their faces.

Copeland: Ladies and gentleman I have no words regarding what transpired just now.

Cohen: Simple... El Califa is Ty Burna.

Connor: But that figure in the ring. Who was it and why did K.O. suddenly turn white upon seeing them. So many questions still left unanswered.

Leon Kensworth is backstage, waiting to interview newly crowned tag team champions Action Saxton and Saboteur.

Kensworth: First off, congratulations on your big win tonight. There had been grumblings going around that a loss tonight could spell the end of the team Saxton and Saboteur, that you two were past your prime as a team. Did you guys use that as motivation?

Saxton: Leon, there are only two things that Action Saxton needs for motivation. The ladies, and the thrill of beating down jive suckas.

Before Saboteur has a chance to speak, The Bearded Gentlemen walk past. The two teams congratulate each other on a hard fought match, the Gents congratulating the new champs. Beard and Saxton share a manly hug and Saboteur and Gent perform an intricate handshake before the former champs walk out of the picture.

Saboteur: As I was about to say...

Before he finishes, Saboteur turns his head slightly and then rushes behind Saxton. The camera turns to see a member of the ring crew, Saboteur, and a stack of cardboard boxes scattered across the floor.

Saxton: What in the name of Morgan Freeman are you doing fool?

Saboteur: I thought POOP was sneaking up on you, ready to take you out.

Saxton: You acting a damn fool. We are champions again sucka, we have a responsibility to the children to be on our best behavior. And his name is S.H.I.T. not POOP.

Saboteur: Hey, you can't say that, this is a PG show and you just said we have a responsibility to the kids.

Saboteur stands grabs his title from the ground. The two then walk back to their locker room.

Kensworth: Seabass, Jack, Cat, back to you I guess.

Mikey Stormrage is in his locker room getting ready for his upcoming match. Triple X, who is in his ring pants and t-shirt bearing his name, is helping Mikey wrap his hands.

X: Nice call on the black. It really sends a message.

Stormrage: The way I see it, only one of us is walking out of this match intact. Just seems appropriate.

X finishes the hand wraps and the two stand. They share a nod before Mikey closes his eyes and begins to hype himself up.

X: Let's do this man. I got your back.

Mikey turns and places a hand on X's shoulder.

Stormrage: I want you to stay out of this. I already made a mistake dragging you this far in, I'm not going to let him ruin your life like he has mine.

X: But...

Mikey stares at his friend, slightly shaking his head.

X: You got it man. Now go out there and kick some ass!

We start with a silent shot of Mikey sitting on boulder inside of some stone ruins. The screen is black and white as Mikey stares off into the distance with a solemn look upon his face. We hear audio dub over the scene.

Mikey: Lately though, there’s been one man who has been at the center of everything that has gone wrong for me.

We see an image of Grand Mystique in the shadows as he sits upon a throne.

Mikey: To this day I still don’t know why he chose me...

We see the The Sacrificial Altar walking down an entrance ramp.

Mikey: But ever since he did...

We see Mikey and Mystique staring each other down in the ring.

Mikey: I’ve lost matches,

We see Mikey losing several matches during the All or Nothing PPV cycle to guys like Drake Callahan.

Mikey: I’ve lost titles.

We see Mikey laying down the Tag Team Titles. We then see him being tossed out of the ring at the SuperShow.

Mikey: I’ve lost a good friend and my tag team partner, James Howard.

We see Mikey kneeling down next to his damaged friend, Howard.

Mikey: I have had to sit back and see friends of mine get beaten and attacked for no reason other than their relationship with me.

We see Triple X getting beat down and then we see The Angel getting beat down.

Mikey: I myself have had more scars and bruises across my body in the past six months than I can remember ever having in my entire life.

We see Mikey being slammed against the steel cage after his match with Westhoff.

Mikey: I hate what I’m feeling right now. I would do anything to get my hands on the man known as Grand Mystique, and I want it inside a Steel Cage.

The scene goes silent. Suddenly, a hole begins to burn in the center of the screen, until finally revealing a shot of Grand Mystique upon his throne with a grin on his face. Audio dubs over the scene.

Mystique: A Steel Cage you say?

We get several shots of the actual steel cage. The shots capture the breathtaking feeling of the enormous structure.

Mystique: My dear boy, you would not survive a minute against me in that type of environment.

We get several shots of Mystique beating up Mikey over the last few months.

Mystique: Fine, I will accept the match under one condition... if you lose, you will be forced to join The Sacred Altar.

The screen cuts back to the shot of Mikey. He slowly lifts his head and stares straight into the camera with a serious look. His voice dubs over the shot.

Mikey: I accept.

The scene transitions into several flashes from various chase scenes, battles, and encounters that Mystique and Mikey have had over the last few months. Finally, the screen goes black!

Mystique: Trust me Mikey, this is for you own good and salvation.

Mystique begins to laugh maniacally as the video cuts outs.

944574_390656657713883_991313018_n.jpg

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Steel Cage Match!

With that, the Steel Cage begins to lower as lights flicker on it. The crowd is buzzing and Harrys continues.

Harrys: It can be won by making your opponent submit, making a 3-count, or escaping the cage. Also, if Mikey Stormrage loses this match, he will be forced to join The Sacrificial Altar!

Finally, the cage lands on the ring and the officials begin to fasten it.

[YOUTUBE]guocvS7XQW0[/YOUTUBE]​

Mikey is no smiles as he makes his way out of the gorilla position. He is dawning a pure black attire tonight. Despite his somber mood, he still greets the fans at ringside with some passing high-fives.

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 315 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

The crowd pops.

Copeland: No one can deny the passion of that young man, right there. Mikey Stormrage has been tirelessly seeking out revenge for his friends, family, and himself. Tonight he will get a chance to exact that revenge. But you know what? I think this is something more noble than revenge. I think that it is justice. It is time that Grand Mystique and The Sacrificial Altar pay the piper.

Cohen: Your hopes are nothing more than that. Mikey has already proven that he can’t get the job done. He had his chance at All or Nothing and failed. Now, he has locked himself inside of hell for however long Mystique wants to teach him a lesson. Then, he will be forced to bow at the altar and the Mikey you all know and love will never be the same.

Eventually, Mikey makes his way to the ring. He looks up at the giant steel structure and grabs a handful of the wall. He pulls on it and then slaps the cage. He is ready as he roars his way over to the cage entrance. The crowd perks up at ringside as Mikey rips off his shirt and beanie before tossing them into the crowd. He climbs into the ring and begins running against the ropes. Finally, he stops in the middle of the ring and plants his feet. The crowd become silent as he raises his arm in victory and shouts, along with the crowd, “GAME OVER!”

[YOUTUBE]g0_BlUbGBSo[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd begins to boo, but the lights suddenly go out. Lights then begin to flicker on the four corners of the cage before going dark again. Then, we see him. The majestic one, the great prophet, The Grand Mystique is sitting on top of the steel cage in one of the corners. Mikey looks up at Mystique as he stares down at him. The crowd is booing as the two men lock eyes. The photoesque moment is legendary.

Harrys: And his opponent, from the deepest, darkest corner of the universe, weighing 364 pounds, The Grand Mystique!

Connor: There are not many men in this industry that can capture the awe-inspiring glow that Mystique brings to the ring. Everything about him screams mystical. But we cannot forget the damage he has done. We cannot forget what he not only stole from Mikey, but us as WZCW fans and family. He cut short a young tag team’s career on their rise to greatness. He trampled on several beloved superstars upon his arrival. He is the Universal Evil, Grand Mystique!

Cohen: Survival of the fittest CC. This company is a dog-eat-dog environment. I am sure if it were Showtime or Triple X that had done all of those things, people would be lauding them up like the greatest thing in the world.

We see Mystique make his way down from his corner as he steps down onto the turnbuckle and jumps down into the ring. He removes his trench coat and hands it off the referee, who gives it to an official on the outside. We get a shot of Mystique and Mikey in opposite corners. The two men have not stopped staring at each other since Mystique arrived.

Copeland: The stakes could not be higher. Either Mikey joins The Sacrificial Altar or he will finally put Mystique to rest! Here we go.

The referee checks with both men before calling for the bell. The match battle has officially begun! Mikey charges out of his corner and runs towards Mystique. Mystique runs at him as well, but Mikey goes for a clothesline! Mystique ducks under it and then does a quick turn around. Mikey is turning around as well after the missed attack. Mikey approaches the mystic superstar, but Mystique is ready with a hard right-hand into the face of the former tag-team champion. Mikey flinches from the blow. Mystique decides to send another, and another, and another! Mikey staggers back slightly from the last blow, but feels his arm being grabbed by Mystique. Mystique whips Mikey hard into the corner on the other side of the ring. Mikey turns to absorb the crash with his back. Mystique follows behind with an attempt at a back-splash into Mikey, who is back-first in the turnbuckle! Mikey steps out and Mystique falls into the turnbuckle back-first himself. Just as Mystique is stepping back out of the corner, Mikey comes in with a short-arm clothesline into the neck of Mystique!

Copeland: Ooh! Mikey sent Mystique straight back into that turnbuckle. These two are getting off to a great start.

Mikey reaches for the head of Mystique, but Mystique pushes out of the potential hold. He reaches up and plunges his thumb into the eye of Mikey! The crowd boos as Mikey stumbles away from Mystique while holding his eye in pain. Mystique approaches him from behind and picks him up for an atomic drop! Mikey grabs his tailbone in pain as he crumbles to the floor. Mystique begins stomping at him before finally grabbing him by the hair. He pulls him up to a standing position and begins delivering a set of punches to the forehead of Mikey. We can see Stormrage squinting his eye as he takes each blow. Mystique finally stops the blows and proceeds to shove Mikey back and into some ropes nearby. Mikey bounces off of them and returns to Mystique with momentum. Mystique bends down and picks Mikey up for a side backbreaker! Mikey crashes on Mystique’s knee and crumbles to the floor. Mystique makes a cover as the crowd boos,

Kick Out!

The crowd perks up over the kick out.

Connor: Mystique is merciless to start this match.

Cohen: I told you CC. Mikey is not the great superstar you think he is. Heck, he isn’t even a good superstar. He is just fat, and everyone loves a fat guy.

Mystique rises to his feet and walks over to a cage wall. He uses the ropes and begins to slowly climb up the cage. The crowd is buzzing as Mikey stirs back up to his feet and stumbles over to Mystique. Mystique looks back and notices him. As Mikey approaches, he sends out a stiff back-kick to push Mikey away. The kick connects and Mikey stumbles backwards! Mystique begins climbing again, but Mikey fires back after him. Mystique goes for another kick, but Mikey grabs his foot! The crowd is buzzing as Mikey yanks the foot and Mystique is ripped off the cage. He falls down, face first, on the mat. Mikey reaches down and grabs Mystique by his head. He picks him up and instantly throws his face into the cage. Mystique’ head bounces off it as he stumbles away from the cage wall. Mikey follows behind and grabs the back of his head again. There it goes, back into another cage wall! The crowd pops as Mystique stumbles away from Mikey in a daze. Mikey follows once more, and wouldn’t you know it, he grabs the head of Mystique, only to throw it back into another steel cage wall! This time, Mikey catches Mystique as he bounces off the cage. He sends a stiff knee into Mystique’s gut, which prompts him to bend over. Mikey then grabs an arm of Mystique and pulls it through his legs.

Copeland: Pump-handle Slam!

Mikey executes the pump-handle slam and Mystique crashes down onto his back. Mikey makes the cover as the crowd pops,

Kick Out!

The crowd gasps and Mikey is disappointed. He jumps up to his feet and picks Mystique up with him. He backs Mystique up into a corner turnbuckle. Mikey takes a few steps back before returning to his opponent with a giant body splash! Mystique eats it and stumbles out of the turnbuckle in a daze after Mikey backs away. Mikey runs past Mystique and bounces off the ropes. He returns to Mystique by leaving his feet and going for a crossbody splash! Mystique falls back down on his back with Mikey on top of him,

Kick Out!

The crowd is buzzing as Mikey gets the close-count.

Connor: So close!

Cohen: But not close enough!

Mikey grabs his hair in frustration, but gets back up to his feet. He reaches down and picks Mystique up once again. He carries him over to a cage wall and throws his head up against it, but no! Mystique holds out his hands and avoids the contact. Instead, he grabs the back of Mikey’s head and throws it into the cage wall. He pushes and grinds Mikey’s forehead against the steel! The crowd at ringside looks on in horror!

Copeland: Good god! He is grating him like cheese!

Cohen: Yes! I love it!

Mikey’s pain is only relieved by the tiring of Mystique’s arm. Mystique releases him, which allows Mikey to turn and stumble to the ground. He holds his forehead in pain and then looks down at his palms. They are blood red!

Connor: He is bleeding like a stuck pig!

Mikey is on his knees as he looks at the blood on his hands. He feels the crimson drops trickle down his face. He then looks over and up at Mystique, who towers over him. Mikey climbs back up to his feet and the two men face each other, with only a few feet apart. Mystique initiates contact by delivering a blow to the head of Mikey. He is able to deliver one more, which causes Mikey to step back and into the center of the ring. They are now both square with the ring as Mikey decides to deliver his own blows to Mystique. It is a punching bonanza!

Cohen: Back and forth they go!

Connor: Who is going to give?

We see Mikey deliver a stiff punch to the face of Mystique, but Mystique decides to fire back with something different. He raises his hands and sends a two-handed club onto the cranium of Mikey! This causes the gamer to drop to one knee. Mystique reaches down to capitalize, but Mikey pops up with an European Uppercut! Mikey steps up and hooks an arm and grabs his torso. He pulls back for a t-bone suplex! The crowd is wild as Mikey begins crawling over to the cage door!

Copeland: Mikey Stormrage just nailed a beautiful t-bone suplex to his nemesis and is now making his way to escape!

Cohen: Just like a coward!

The official at ringside opens the door as Mikey crawls towards it. The referee inside the ring watches Stormrage inch his way to victory. Suddenly, Mystique begins to stir. The crowd buzzes as Mikey grabs the bottom rope by the cage door. He slides underneath it and begins to crawl outside. He is able to grab the ring apron, but that is it! His foot is caught. He looks back and Mystique has a hold of it. Mikey shakes his head no, but it is no use! Mystique overpowers him and pulls him back into the ring. The official closes the door as Mikey screams, “NO DAMN IT!”

Mystique now has Mikey’s legs. Mystique roars as he grips them and pulls Mikey up in an impressive display of strength! WHEELBARROW SUPLEX TO THE ROTUND SUPERSTAR! The impact is deafening and the crowd is shocked.

Connor: WOW!

Mystique falls onto Mikey for the cover,

3!

Copeland: NO, IT WAS ONLY TWO!

We see the referee sliding his hand under the raised shoulder of Stormrage. Mystique burns a hole through the referee with his eyes. He proceeds to rise to his feet as the crowd cheers on Mikey’s kick-out. Mystique walks over to the official. The referee tries to get him to calm down, but it is too late! Mystique grabs him by the throat as the crowd boos him mercilessly.

Copeland: What is this?

Connor: How despicable. He is just doing his job!

Cohen: A poor job CC. A very poor job. That was a three-count easily.

Mystique prepares to throw the referee against the cage, but he gets clubbed from behind! The crowd pops as Mikey is back on his feet. Mystique turns around to confront him, but he walks right into a snap belly-to-belly suplex! The crowd re-pops! Mikey yells at him as the climbs to his feet. “You like to pick on people when you don’t get your way? HUH? I’LL NEVER BE LIKE YOU!” With that, Mikey runs over to the cage wall. He proceeds to climb it. Mystique is still on the ground! Mikey climbs and climbs, until he finally gets to the top. Mystique is now stirring in the ring! Mikey pulls himself up into a saddled position on the top of the cage. He looks out and he is on the entrance ramp side of the ring. The crowd is buzzing over his upcoming victory! But then, Mikey looks down. A fear of heights re-awaken for a moment. He closes his bloodied and bruised eyes. Meanwhile, Mystique has started to climb the cage at the bottom. Mikey feels the cage wall shaking as he looks down at Mystique. He then looks down at the other side of the wall.

Copeland: Mikey Stormrage needs to act now!

Connor: Go!

Mikey then positions himself on the outside of the cage. He is slowly getting over as he holds onto the top. He looks down once again, but that is the least of his troubles. Mystique is at the top and reaches over for a handful of Mikey’s bloody hair. Mikey screams in pain as Mystique slowly pulls him back onto the top of the cage. Finally, both men are in a saddled position facing each other. Mystique delivers a few punches, but then Mikey fires back with his own. Mikey begins to build up rage as he delivers the bulk of the blows. He sends one stifling blow into the jaw of Mystique. Mystique flails back, but returns with a deadly plan! BLOOD MIST! BUT NO! Mikey ducks and the mist is wasted! Mystique is bewildered, but gets caught with another uppercut from Mikey! The mystic superstar is now dazed in a saddled position on top of the cage. Mikey sees this as his chance. He very carefully rises to his feet as the crowd roars and watches from down below.

Cohen: Oh my god!

Mikey then picks Mystique up very gingerly. They both stand on the top of the cage. Mikey reaches over and grabs the arm of Mystique. He twists it and flips it; Mystique is airborne! A million flashes go off in the arena as Mystique falls down from the top of the cage and onto the ring mat. The crowd is absolutely nuts as Mikey Stormrage stands tall over his nemesis! He then turns and faces the entrance as he holds his arm up in victory.

Copeland: This crowd is deafening!

Connor: Mikey has trumped the card holder!

As if on cue, the lights go black. An uneasy feeling comes across the arena. The lights suddenly flash back on. Mystique standing at the bottom of the ring as he looks up at Mikey. However, Mikey’s attention is caught somewhere else. Mason Westhoff and an unknown man are making their way down the entrance ramp. The unknown man is eyeing the crowd as he carries what appears to be a huge gun. The crowd is highly confused-

Copeland: That man.... with Westhoff. Is that D.C.?!?!?!?!!

Cohen: It is! Better question, is that a bazooka he is carrying!?

It certainly looks like it is. Westhoff and the man identified as D.C. reach the middle of the entrance ramp. Westhoff instructs D.C. to fire the bazooka-like gun at Mikey on top of the cage. D.C. is hesitant, but Westhoff doesn't have time to play games. He snatches the gun from D.C. and aims it off his shoulder and up at Mikey.

Copeland: Good god, he is going to blow Mikey into smithereens! Where is security?!

Mikey doesn’t know what to do and begins to panic. He looks hopelessly down at Westhoff. The former pastor aims and fires! However, we quickly learn that it is a net gun! The net shoots up at Mikey and wraps around his body! The impact of the net on Mikey causes him to fall backwards and into the ring. He crashes hard on the ring mat, right next to Mystique. Mystique just looks at him and smiles. The crowd boos, but the lights go out once again.

Connor: What is going on!?

When the lights come back on, Mystique is outside of the ring on the entrance ramp with Westhoff and D.C. Also, Mikey is on the ramp, confined within the net. Mystique instructs D.C. and Westhoff to drag Mikey up the ramp, but D.C. is once again hesitant. An exchange of words occur before-

The crowd doesn't know whether to pop or not as Derek Jacobs makes his way out of the gorilla position. He peers out at the arena before he begins walking down towards Mystique. He stops for a second and stares directly at Mystique, but then he bypasses him. Then, he brushes shoulders with Westhoff and D.C. as he makes his way to Mikey in the net. He looks out at the crowd and then reaches down and grabs the portly superstar. The crowd begins to boo as he drags the superstar up the ramp. Mystique and Westhoff share a look before walking ahead of Jacobs.

Copeland: What the hell is going on? First D.C., and then Derek Jacobs? I don't understand!

The referee inside of the ring yells at the official working the door, but the official ensures the referee that the door was locked. The crowd is confused and booing. TSA, D.C., and Jacobs finally carry Mikey through the curtains at the top of the entrance stage.

Connor: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not quite sure what just happened. Jacobs just carried Mikey out of the arena alongside TSA, but something seemed a little fishy about he entire scenario! I'm not even sure Mystique knew that Jacobs was coming out. Someone has to get to the bottom of this!

The camera cuts out.

We Chris K.O walking very fast that it almost seems like he is jogging. Callahan can be seen running behind, K.O, trying to catch up. He seems to be both confused and angry.

Callahan: Hey! Chris! God dammit Chris, wait up. Hey!

Callahan catches up to Chris, grabbing him by the shoulder to turn him around. Chris doesn't appear to be in the mood for conversation but allows Callahan to speak.

Callahan: What was that out there? One minute you're ready to rip of Ty's mask to reveal his identity to the world and then the next, you drop it because you see a female with a hood? What's gotten into you? Why did your skin turn pale when you saw that woman?

Chris cannot look Callahan in the eye, opting to keep away from eye contact.

Chris: If what I saw was true...

He doesn't seem like he can continue the sentence and walks off again, leaving Callahan.

Callahan: If what was true? What did you see?

There is no answer from Chris who just walks off, leaving Callahan more confused than angry.

Callahan: A mysterious female...

We have a camera backstage in the parking lot hiding as it views GM & Westhoff searching the area before signalling D.C & Jacobs who are carrying Mikey Stormrage to come through. As GM & Westhoff continue on, Jacobs tells D.C. to go another way, grabbing Stormrage in a different direction. Westhoff comes back and sees the situation at hand.

Westhoff: What in the hell are you doing Jacobs? We're going this way!

Jacobs: My rental car is parked in this garage. Let me take Mikey to a secure location so you can do whatever you want with him.

GM comes back in the picture as D.C. let's go of Stormrage, looking directly at the camera and leaves Jacobs to continue on. D.C. towards the cameraman.

GM: So, this is why you have returned? You show up unannounced, take Mikey using our help to carry him back here and look to rescue him? Pathetic.

D.C reveals the cameraman's location to everyone, taking the camera and breaking the lens before what can be heard as the camera and the cameraman dropping to the ground. All there is audio but it is still recording. Suddenly, a struggle can be heard followed by a fight breaking out for a while before a man can be heard smashing into a stationary car as the alarm goes off.

GM: Let's continue as planned.

The camera cut to the parking garage. A long black limo pulls into the parking garage. Before the door opens, Big Dave walks into the shot and stands by the limo, looking angry. He begins to speak as the door opens.

Dave: Nice of you two to show up, hours later.

The two men Big Dave was referencing, Rush and Sam Smith, step out clad in brand new suits.

Smith: Don't worry Dave, your stars are here and the show can go on.

Rush: I don't see why you are so concerned over the show Dave. Seems to me a man who has failed at something as many times as you have would want to see that thing go away.

Rush uses his shoulder to move the general manager out of his way as he and Smith walk to their locker room.

Smith: You ready Mac? Once we win, we go to Kingdom Come and win the World Title, and then we hold this company hostage.

Rush nods his approval.

Rush: I've got your back. When you and I reach the final two, we can take our time and sort out who wins. Until then, we cause as much damage as possible.

313880_360541717392044_123233957_n.jpg

All the lights in the arena go down save for the back-light of the massive screen front and center above the entrance ramp.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, we are moments away now from one of the most anticipated contests of the night, as "Showtime" David Cougar will defend his world heavyweight championship against "The Elite", Steven Holmes.

A video begins to play on the screen...

THE CHAMPION

A series of shots play as we see Cougar pinning Drake Callahan to win the title, then submitting Constantine to retain the title, then submitting Callahan inside Hell in a Cell.

THE CHALLENGER

A shot of Steven Holmes pinning Triple X at All or Nothing, and then standing tall in the center of the ring with Erik Holmes at his side...

A CONFRONTATION...​

We see a long shot of Showtime and Holmes squaring off with one another across the ring, mutual disdain burning in their eyes.

...THAT WILL BECOME...​

The action on the screen escalates as we see Showtime squaring off with Saboteur and Celeste, then Holmes battling Connor Reese, back and forth between intense action shots of the two.

...TRULY LETHAL​

The video reaches a crescendo as we see shots of Showtime and Holmes battling inside Hell in a Cell and in a six man tag team match, alternating shots of Showtime and Holmes getting the upper hand, then a shot of Cougar holding the world championship high - but the video closes with a long shot of Steven Holmes, cold anger in his face.

The lights come back up as the theme for the night, "To Glory", plays and the crowd cheers in anticipation, until...

[YOUTUBE]T8Zb8EDht0A[/YOUTUBE]​

Any cheering the crowd was doing instantly turns to boos, jeers, and total derision as perhaps WZCW's least popular stars makes his way to the ring. Steven Holmes stands tall and proud and ignoring the crowd around him as he makes his way, slow and determined, to the ring. He climbs the ring steps and makes his way in, casting a long, almost bored looking glance over the crowd as he awaits his opponent. He stops his gaze on the sight of Showtime's family, seated in the front row, and the crowd cuts to them for a moment. Steven Holmes lets a small, wicked smile come across his face as he stares at them in a deeply uncomfortable fashion.

Copeland: There was a time when I could have justified some of what Steven Holmes does as just his nature as a ruthless competitor, but his psychological torment of Showtime over the last few weeks and dragging the man's family into the public eye like this is just despicable.

Cohen: Steven Holmes knows that Showtime is the best this business has to offer. There might not be anyone who can stand toe to toe with him on even ground and beat him. So he's finding a way to tip the odds in his favor. Is that so wrong, Seabass?

Connor: I don't know if this is even about the world championship anymore. Steven Holmes is just a deeply disturbed individual.

Cohen: It's always about the world championship! I've seen more than you could ever believe done just to get a chance at winning it all. That belt is what this business will always be about.

As Steven Holmes leers at Showtime's wife and child, the crowd continues to let him know what they think about him, until...

[YOUTUBE]hWRvUlhrHEM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd goes wild as the world champion explodes onto the stage, championship belt held in his right hand while he pounds his chest with his left. He makes his way down the ramp with eyes only for Holmes, staring a hole right through him. He breaks his gaze as he enters the ringside area, though, and goes over to his wife, who he meets with a hug and some words of reassurance. He rustles his son's hair a bit before turning back to the ring and sliding in, standing upright and showing off his hardware one more time.

Connor: Showtime has been one of WZCW's strongest champions since winning the belt from Drake Callahan, defending it against a long list of WZCW's best and brightest.

Cohen: And some might say that his previous defeat of Steven Holmes along with Titus and Callahan inside Hell in a Cell is a case for his advantage tonight, but facing Holmes in a four way and facing Holmes one on one is a totally different scenario. To me, this is the toughest defense of his reign so far.

Copeland: It's tough to disagree with that, although Showtime has defended against an array of very different opponents. A win here would put him one step closer to a truly historic reign.

Showtime hands the belt over to the referee and backs into his corner while Truman Harrys takes center stage.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Buckingham, England, weighing in at 235 pounds, "The Elite" Steven Holmes!

The crowd boos heavily again as Holmes ignores them.

Harrys: And introducing his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 219 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion..."Showtime" David Cougar!

Showtime raises a fist to the sky in the corner but otherwise continues to stare down Holmes.

The referee shows the belt to first Holmes, then Showtime, and then raises it to the crowd to general applause. He hands the belt over to a ring attendant and then signals for the bell as this contest is underway. The two men come out of their corners and circle briefly before Holmes violently goes after Showtime, pressing him into the corner with a flurry of fists, but Showtime counters before the ref can get in there and stars to force Holmes back to the center with right hooks of his own. Showtime gets a brief advantage and uses it to shove Holmes into the corner. Showtime gives him no reprieve as he charges in with a kick across Holmes's gut, buckling him over and sending him to his knees. Holmes rolls to the outside and stands up, trying to catch his breath. Showtime hits the opposite ropes, leaps up and over and WIPES HOLMES OUT WITH A TOPE SUICIDA! Holmes is down between the announce tables and Showtime pops up immediately, yelling at the crowd to their approval. Showtime continues to press the assault as he pulls Holmes to his feet, slamming his head into the Spanish announce table before tossing him back into the ring. Holmes rolls to the middle as Showtime ascends to the top rope and takes an extended look at his wife. She gives him a thumbs up - but Holmes takes advantage, gets up and knocks Showtime off the top, leaving him to crash and burn to the mat!

Cohen: This is what I'm talking about! Steven Holmes didn't even need his brother Erik to create a distraction. He's set himself up for this match so that Showtime is going to be facing distractions all night, and I guarantee you that's going to make a difference.

Copeland: You say it like it's something he should be proud of, Jack.

Cohen: This is war! There's no honor in war! You do everything you can to win when you're at war, and yes, Steven Holmes should be proud of taking every measure he can to gain an advantage.

Holmes picks up Showtime and throws him shoulder first into the ringpost, Showtime's shoulder banging off the metal. Holmes straights Showtime out and turns him around, banging his knee into Showtime's gut repeatedly as the referee tries to back him out. Holmes allows himself to be backed up a bit before he charges back with a hard knee to Showtime's gut again. The referee forces him back again and Holmes wait while Showtime staggers out, holding his gut and practically doubled over. Holmes grabs him and straightens him out, grabs his arm, looks like he's going to whip him across the ring but goes for a short arm clothesline instead! Holmes goes for the cover and gets one, two, but only two as Showtime kicks out. Holmes gets to his knees and locks in a half nelson on the champion. He goes after Showtime's already banged up left shoulder with the nelson, Showtime trying to get to a vertical base. He managed it and gets some fists onto Holmes's body, breaking free of the hold and putting some distance between he and Holmes. Showtime hits the ropes and rebounds, ducks under an attempted clothesline from Holmes, wraps around his back and hits a crucifix pinning combination! Holmes's shoulder are down and Showtime gets one, two, but only two!

Connor: That's not a move you see too often out of Showtime.

Copeland: That's the way I support gaining an advantage in a world title match - pulling out unexpected moves, learning how to do things that are going to take your opponent by surprise.

Cohen: Hey, you say potato, I say tomato.

Both men get up quickly after the kickout and Holmes takes advantage quickly with a leaping knee strike to the head. Holmes takes a walk around the ring to breathe as Showtime rolls toward the corner. Holmes gets back on him and lifts him up, sitting him down on the turnbuckle and then following him up. He hooks him - Showtime fights it! He tries to break the hold! Holmes's hands are off - but he's got it right back! Showtime is hooked and Holmes gets off a MASSIVE SUPERPLEX! Holmes gets the cover as quickly as he can, clearly hurting himself after the big move, and gets one, two, but only two as Showtime kicks out! Holmes gets to his feet and drags Showtime toward a corner, then rolls out of the ring. He grabs Showtime's right leg and pulls him even further out of the ring, trying to smash Showtime's leg into the turnbuckle - but Showtime wriggles out of it and kicks Holmes square in the face! Holmes staggers around and balances himself on the barricade while Showtime struggles to his feet. Showtime manages only to sit up before Holmes is back on him, holding his jaw with one hand while going after Showtime with his other. Showtime fights him off furiously, punching first then laying down and kicking him. Eventually Holmes is forced to back off again and just barely catches himself on the barricade. Showtime is able to get his feet and Holmes staggers back toward the ring, rolls in and stands up, but Showtime is right on him with a series of punches. Holmes endures them, then ducks his head and bull rushes Showtime all the way into the opposite corner, letting out a most undignified shout as he does so. He jams his shoulder into Showtime a few times in the corner and the referee is forced to back him off yet again.

Copeland: Holmes is really going to have to watch himself in the corner here as he does not want to get disqualified.

Cohen: You're talking about the most well educated man in WZCW, Seabass. He knows how far he can push here.

Holmes waits a moment and then charges Showtime - but Showitme gets a boot up and catches Holmes right in the face! Holmes spins around and falls to his knees as Showtime gets out of the corner, hits the ropes, rebounds as Holmes stands up and takes him down with a clothesline! Holmes gets up quickly but meets another clothesline from Showtime! Holmes gets up again, slower this time, and charges at Showtime, but he ducks to the side - and hits the Ratings Crash! He chooses not to cover, instead backing into the corner while he waits for Holmes to get to his knees - AND NEARLY KICKS HIS HEAD OFF WITH A RUTHLESS KICK TO THE JAW! Showtime goes for the cover and gets one, two, but only two! Holmes kicks out! Showtime gets back on the attack quickly, pulls Holmes to his feet and hooks him for a suplex, but Holmes fights it off and counters with a neckbreaker! Holmes goes for a cover and gets one, two, but only two! Holmes gets right back to his feet, pulls Showtime to his feet - and locks in a full nelson! Showtime tries everything he can to break out, but Holmes has it in tight - but Showtime gets just enough separation to slip out, drop down and roll Holmes up! He gets one, two - but only two! Both men are up quickly and they face each other - Showtime hits a lightning fast enzuigiri! Holmes is down again as Showtime covers, getting one, two - but only two!

Connor: Showtime just seems to have an answer for everything Holmes can throw at him!

Cohen: We'll see! This match is far from over!

Showtime pulls Holmes up to his feet, but before he can go any further Holmes sneaks around him and gets in a waistlock, trying to hit a suplex. Showtime reverses the waistlock, puts in one of his own, transitions to a facelock and hits a vertical suplex! Showtime follows it up by grabbing hold of Holmes's leg, trying to lock in the Commercial Break! Holmes is wriggling this way and that, trying to block the hold, he kicks hard and forces Showtime to stagger back a few steps, Holmes gets to his feet as quickly as he can, Showtime turns around and throws a punch but Holmes blocks it. He knees Showtime hard in the gut, then gets behind him, locks in the full nelson again - and this time NAILS THE SUPERIORITY EXECUTION! Showtime isn't moving as Holmes hooks the legs, getting one, two - BUT ONLY TWO! Holmes can't believe it and he argues with the referee but it's no good as this match will continue. Holmes turns a frustrated look back to Showtime as the champion tries to get to his feet, but Holmes has no intention of letting that happen as he drags Showtime to the center of the ring and locks in ARISTOCRACY REIGNS! Showtime is in the center of the ring and he is doing anything he can to get it out of it, but to no avail! He tries desperately to claw his way to the ropes, getting within arm's reach - but he just can't get them! He lets out a groan as he knows he's in trouble!

Connor: This could be it!

Cohen: New champion! New champion!

But not quite, as Showtime is still hanging on! He has nowhere to go - but what's this? The crowd's attention is diverted as...Celeste Crimson is making her way to the ringside area! Some in the crowd cheer but most are just confused at her appearance! Steven Holmes is so distraught that he lets go of the hold to stand up and confront her! Showtime collapses as the referee tries to sort this situation out, Holmes is yelling something at Celeste that nobody can quite make out. Celeste is just staring impassively at Holmes as he yells, spittle flying from his mouth...Showtime is up behind him! Showtime rolls him up! The pin - but no, he keeps rolling, Holmes is flat on his face, Showtime stands up, grabs Holmes's legs - and LOCKS IN THE COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Copeland: A stunning turn of events here as Showtime has Holmes in a predicament! But what is Celeste Crimson doing here?!

Connor: She's been an enemy and an ally to Showtime since All or Nothing - whose side is she on?

Cohen: Whose side is she on?! She just cost Holmes the match! What else do you need to know?

Showtime has the Commercial Break locked in hard and Holmes is trying desperately to get anywhere, reaching desperately for the ropes, but he just can't get there. With a half scream, half groan that is almost bestial in nature Holmes flips over and gets onto his back, kicking hard and sending Showtime staggering back into the corner! Holmes staggers to his feet as Showtime comes back at him, Holmes ducks under a clothesline, grabs Showtime, flips him over AND HITS HIM WITH THE IMPERIAL IMPALER! HE GOES FOR THE COVER AND GETS ONE, TWO, AND THR - NO! NO! SHOWTIME KICKS OUT!

Copeland: That's unbelievable! What hasn't Showtime kicked out of tonight?!

Cohen: That count was slow! Someone suspend this hack! Are you kidding me?!

Holmes is positively screaming at the referee as senior official Jurou Akiyama tugs at his shirt and reminds Holmes who's in charge of this contest. Holmes is insisting that that was three as Akiyama yells back at him that it was two. Showtime is crawling to the corner and trying to shake out the cobwebs, getting to the corner and trying to pull himself up. Holmes screams again and turns back to Showtime, Akiyama following behind. Holmes goes after Showtime in the corner and Showtime desperately throws a leg up, staggering Holmes back - and he bowls Akiyama over! Akiyama is down, crushed underneath Holmes. Showtime has no idea what's happened as he is simply trying to gather his wits about him. Holmes rolls off of Akiyama and takes a look at the downed official before turning back to Showtime, still in the corner. Holmes goes after him again and Showtime counters with an elbow, sending Holmes back a step. Holmes tries again and Showtime kicks him, and this time has the strength to follow him out and nail a reverse DDT - Backstage! Showtime looks around, not noticing the downed referee, seeing instead the top rope, as he grabs Holmes and whips him into the corner! Showtime has eyes only for the top as he brings Holmes up, and the two are standing on the top turnbuckle in this moment of high risk! Holmes tries to elbow Showtime but he ducks it, answering with an elbow of his own that stops Holmes's resistance! Showtime hooks him - AND FLIES OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH THE FINAL ACT! THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE AS SHOWTIME CRAWLS FOR THE COVER, GETTING ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE....the crowd counts it, but the referee is still down! Showtime looks around wildly for the referee and finally spots the downed official. He groans and makes his way over to Akiyama, desperately trying to rouse him.

Copeland: All Showtime has to do is get the referee up and he'll have this thing won!

Cohen: You don't know that! Maybe Holmes is just conserving his energy!

Connor: I think Holmes is knocked out! But, wait - what in the world is Celeste doing?

Celeste has made her way over to the timekeeper's table and...she's taken possession of the world championship belt! She's ignoring all the protests around her as she takes the belt and enters the ring! Showtime is having no luck with Akiyama, but his attention is diverted as Celeste calls his name. Showtime turns and sees her, stands up - AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! The crowd is in total disbelief as Celeste Crimson stands above the world champion, bleeding openly from his forehead as she has just caved in his skull with an absolutely brutal shot with his own championship belt. Her face is totally expressionless as she surveys her handiwork and the crowd still has no idea what just happened here.

Copeland: I don't...I don't know what we're seeing here!

Celeste goes over to Steven Holmes, and unceremoniously drags him on top of the remains of Showtime. She then goes over to Akiyama and...she drags him over to what is apparently a pinning predicament! Akiyama is still so dazed that he apparently has no idea that any foreign interference has taken place in this match....but he sees the cover! Celeste quickly leaves the ring behind him and he never saw her! But he sees the pin! He counts! ONE....................................................................................

TWO................................................................................

THREE!

Akiyama signals for the bell! It's all over!

Copeland: No! Not like this!

Cohen: YES! EXACTLY LIKE THIS!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen....your winner....

Harrys is hesitant and indecisive, but he knows what just happened.

Harrys: ....and.....NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION......"THE ELITE" STEVEN HOLMES!

Holmes appears barely aware of what's just happened as the entire crowd is moving from total disbelief to total revulsion. There's not a person in the arena not booing furiously and some are even throwing trash into the ring in total disgust of what they've just seen. Celeste Crimson returns to the ring with world title belt in hand and pulls Steven Holmes to his feet. He leans on her heavily as she speaks to him quietly, apparently trying to restore him to his senses. Akiyama has gotten to his knees and staggers out of the ring, another official supporting him. Showtime himself has rolled over to the corner of the ring, no doubt with no idea what's transpired.

Connor: Ladies and gentlemen, this is a complete travesty as Steven Holmes has just robbed the world heavyweight championship from its rightful owner...

Cohen: I'm sorry, Cat, did you not here the bell ring? Did you not see the referee's signal? Did you not here Harrys? Who is it you think is the rightful world champion right now?

Holmes is coming back to his wits as Celeste continues talking to him. The most despicable grin comes over his face as he realizes what's happened. Celeste hands him the belt and backs away a step, finally able to stand on his own two feet. He looks at the belt for a long moment and then raises it above his head, grinning like a maniac. The ring is receiving more and more trash as security is trying to keep the crowd under control. Holmes is able to break eye contact from the belt long enough to share a long glance with Celeste. For the first time tonight, Celeste breaks into a smile as well and she leans in toward Holmes....for a long, deep, and passionate kiss!

Copeland: By God, I don't know what we're seeing here, but I can tell you it's absolutely no good.

Cohen: Celeste Crimson is jumping on the winning train!

Connor: I never would have expected anything like this from Celeste. I can't imagine what Holmes is offering her.

Cohen: Look into the ring, Cat! It's true love!

The new world champion is still sharing a kiss with Celeste as the commentators are speaking. Security seems to have settled the crowd from pelting the ring with garbage, though they're still letting Holmes and Celeste hear it. Showtime has rolled out of the ring and has made his way over to his wife, who has tears in her eyes as she tries to comfort her husband. Showtime seems to have barely recognized what's going on.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to take a break while we get the....the new world champion out of the ring and gets things cleaned up here. We'll be back shortly with the Lethal Lottery.

The last shot before the camera fades to black is on Steven Holmes grinning ear to ear with the world title belt high in the air, Celeste at his side and with an arm around his waist.

We cut backstage and we see Grand Mystique, Mason Westhoff, and D.C. Mystique is closing a door shut, and it appears that a loud noise and white flashes of light are going off in the room. However, the sounds are muffled as Mystique closes the door and locks it with a key. Suddenly, Leon Kensworth comes up with a microphone.

Kensworth: D.C. you made your return tonight, but with them?!

D.C. turns his head away from the microphone. Mystique grabs it and stares down Kensworth. Kensworth timidly speaks up.

Kensworth: Where is Mikey Stormrage? Where is Derek Jacobs? What is going on?

Mystique lets go of the microphone.

Mystique: All you need to know is that Jacobs was told to leave after he carried Mikey to the back. He was a sacrifice that was not fit to be among us. Him showing up tonight is just a nuisance. As for Mikey, well let's just say we are securing an investment...

Mystique grins evilly as the trio walks out of camera view. Kensworth immediately tries to jiggle the handle that Mystique just locked. He does this for several seconds, before someone shows up behind him. It is Derek Jacobs!

Jacobs: Out of the way!

With that, Kensworth moves and Jacobs big boots the door handle, which causes the door to fling open. He rushes in and we immediately see that Mikey is tied to a chair. He is being forced to watch something on a projector screen as white lights flash in the room. Loud music is also playing in the background. Jacobs looks up at the screen and sees words like "OBEY" and "DESTROY." He quickly goes over to some equipment near the screen and pushes it over. It causes the music and projector screen to stop.

Jacobs and Kensworth then begin to untie Mikey, but he seems to be shaking with his eyes closed.

Jacobs: Mikey! Damn it!

Jacobs quickly reaches in his pocket and pulls out a phone. He press some buttons and then holds it up to his ear.

Jacobs: Hey, where the hell are you?

Jacobs listens.

Jacobs: I don't care how much traffic there is, they already got to him and tried to brainwash him!

Jacobs listens again.

Jacobs: Just get here now damn it!

Jacobs shoves the phone back in his pocket as he shakes Mikey to snap him out of whatever trance he is in. The camera fades out.

[YOUTUBE]MabuNr-wQkk[/YOUTUBE]​

We return to the arena to hear an unfamiliar song appear blasting through the speakers but everything is cleared up as General Manager of Ascension walks through the curtain in his usual attire with the crowd not caring too much about his arrival. Bateman doesn't head down the ring but instead opts to stand on the stage.

Copeland: I bet this has something to do with what Vance Bateman said to WZCW.com a few days earlier. He said that this announcement is going to be big.

Cohen: Let's hope he lives up to the hype; the Lord knows that if it doesn't, all the internet geeks will be hitting the forums to complain and send us terrible e-mails... although he's finally got his own theme music.

Connor: The old man is catching up with the times.

Cohen: Quiet, CC. The boss is about to talk.

The music dies down and Bateman lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Bateman: I know you are all here tonight eagerly anticipating the Lethal Lottery match so I won't take up too much of your time. As promised, I am out here to reveal a couple of things that will be changing the landscape in the upcoming months. The first issue has to related to Kingdom Come and major aspect of that show, which a lot of you may not agree with currently but for business, it makes sense.

One of the main selling points about Kingdom Come is the infamous King for a Day Elimination Chamber match, where the winner earns the chance to face the World Heavyweight Champion at any time of their choosing. Whilst this match is a wild success and we have no intentions of removing it altogether, we are in fact, removing it from the Kingdom Come card this year.

The crowd boos heavily at this announcement.

Bateman: That was the reaction I expected but as I said, we are not getting rid of the King for a Day match. We are just moving it to a different Pay-Per-View, at a later time which we will determine in the future. Although the King for a Day match won't be featured on the Kingdom Come card doesn't mean the event won't live up to its standards as we will be "replacing" the absence of that match with something else more deserving of that spot.

As you know, tonight is the 5th Anniversary of the Lethal Lottery and subsequently, it will lead to the 5th Anniversary of Kingdom Come. This is a huge milestone for any federation to achieve and in that time, we've compiled an illustrious history of feuds, matches and superstars; the latter of which has yet to be officially recognised by the company, especially those who are deemed as "legends." Therefore, at this year's Kingdom Come, WZCW will be hosting the first ever WZCW Hall of Fame, allowing some of the company's best to enter an elite ranking in a league of their own.

The reaction from the first to the second announcement changes wildly, turning into cheers.

Bateman: Finally, once Kingdom Come is said and done, we shall be hosting a tournament to crown possibly another legendary superstar, or at least reveal one in the making. This tournament will be comprised of the best superstars who have yet to make any impact in the World Title hunt and give them a chance to compete for the title. This will include those who have yet to receive on opportunity and/or those who have yet to hold the World title. The details are very vague and they will come more clearer in due time but for those who do not win the Lottery, fear not: there will be a tournament waiting for you on the other side.

That is all I have to announce; enjoy the rest of the show.

Bateman waves to the fans before exiting quickly, leaving the fans to discuss amongst themselves as to what has transpired.

Copeland: Wow... Kingdom Come will be without King for a Day for the first time since its inception. I'm not sure how to take this piece of information.

Cohen: Me neither, Seabass although the Hall of Fame sounds like an idea I can get behind.

Connor: Maybe you should put forth an application, Jack? You fit the requirements considering how old you are.

Cohen: I'm going to ignore that age comment because you just called me a potential WZCW Legend and it'd be hypocritical of you to call someone old.

Connor: I'll let you think that then. What about that tournament, Sebastian? It seems like a long time away to announce but any reactions?

Cohen: Wait... so you're not old?

Copeland: WZCW has a plethora of talent within its ranks and giving everybody who has yet to have an opportunity at the World Title an opportunity at the World Title seems like a great idea.

We see Becky Serra standing in the backstage area with Vega and a female companion standing next to him.

Serra: I'm standing here with the WZCW Mayhem Champion and the man who has been on a winning streak for the past few months, Vega. Now Vega, what are your thoughts on tonight: how do you view your chances in the Lottery and should you lose, how do you react to the tournament that...

Before Serra can finish, Vega snatches the microphone away from her.

Vega: Should I lose? Oh, that's rich. You just said it yourself, Becky... I've been on a winning streak for ages and nobody has been able to take this Mayhem championship off my waist yet with nobody coming even close, and I should be answering a question regarding me losing tonight? Well, I guess the powers that be are finally listening to the plights of the "little guys" as our esteemed General Manager put it, allowing those guys like myself a chance to challenge for a prize they deserve. Hell, they even allowed Alexis here into the building for the first time... but what does it matter? The company is too scared to hand me a World Title shot on a silver platter because they know that'll take it with ease and they'll have no choice but to stop holding me down. They have to resort to putting me in these multi-man matches to make damn sure my chances of winning are drastically decreased but that doesn't bother me because everybody knows I'm the best this company has to offer and if I have to go through 29 other men to do so then so be it.

If I lose tonight, it's because of some rare circumstance that lady luck has decided to bestowed upon me and not by my own mistakes. Either way, I'm looking to move up in this compay and I'm going to move up the ladder, fast... whether anybody likes it or not.

Vega tosses the mic back to Becky as he and Alexis leave the interviewing area.

We transition to somewhere else in the backstage area where a cameraman appears to be running, trying to follow the voice of a screaming individual crying for someone to help them. As the cameraman comes approaching with security and officials, a man has enough time to flee the scene and leaves an unconscious "Showtime" Cougar laying sprawled out on the ground where a backstage worker has found him. One of the officials checks on him and confirms that Show is knocked out, calling for EMT's to come to Show's aid.

Copeland: The former World champion has been left knocked out and by the small glimpse of what I saw from that man escaping, he reminds of Steven Holmes' brother Erik.

Cohen: Quick to put the finger on someone? It could have been anyone for all you know and besides, I couldn't see anything.

Connor: Sebastian's theory sounds legitimate. I don't know of anyone else who would be targeting Show and Erik is in the building. There are camera's in the building so we can check the footage to see if it was Erik or not.

Copeland: Right now, we don't need security tapes, we need some help for Showtime.

The scene cuts as Show begins receiving help from the EMT's.

Anticipation fills the arena as the crowd speaks only in whispers to each other, knowing that only one match remains on the card yet what has occurred already on the PPV has shocked many of the audience. As the Chicago residents, among other fans who have travelled across the world to come see this show, stay seated and talking, we transition over to the broadcast table to see the three commentators waiting to say their piece.

Connor: Tonight thus far, we've witnessed the first ever Mexican Death match in WZCW history; an abduction by the Sacrificial Altar where we saw D.C., a superstar who competed to crown the inaugural World Champion in this company, return to the company alongside the Altar whilst former Altar member Derek Jacobs come back as well, siding against his partners; and two new champions being crowned in the form of Saboteur & Action Saxton claiming their championships back since they lost them at Unscripted and Steven Holmes finally becoming the World Heavyweight champion... it's been one eventful evening but we have yet to reach the final match, the entire reason that this Pay-Per-View even exists: the Lethal Lottery match.

Copeland: The Road to Kingdom Come begins tonight as 30 competitors, unknown to us as who they will be and to which order they will enter the match at, will try their luck at winning the ultimate prize: a chance to main event on the biggest stage for the World Heavyweight Championship. We're going to see alliances form, tag teams split and a lot of sneaky tactics from stars you wouldn't expect because everybody changes in this match just so they can win this coveted prize.

Cohen: And why wouldn't you, Seabass? This match only happens once in a blue moon and not everybody will get to experience this match more than once so you're going to have some new guys come into the match and have no idea what to expect. They only way anybody survives is if they adapt to the nature of the match, even if you create a new style of wrestling for yourself just for this one match. Hi-fliers put themselves at risk of an easy elimination, so they're going to need to stay ground; submission specialists will have to remove the submission aspect entirely unless they are willing to throw a limp body out of the ring; and generally any grappling technique or manoeuvre is going to be thrown out the window once the ring fills up. It's a different kind of environment in there.

Copeland: Couldn't have said it better myself, Jack.

[YOUTUBE]d2hRTLdvdnk[/YOUTUBE]

Never has anybody witnessed a battleground quite like this.

Shots of the four rings that have held the Lethal Lottery PPV.

They say that one hundred man have charged into battle, hungry for victory.

Images of different competitors running down the ramp, quickly flashing from one to the next.

And despite the 96 men that have failed in their conquest,

Different competitors are shown being eliminated.

Another 30 warriors look to etch their names into history

Shots of random competitors who are entering the Lottery.

All for the chance to achieve the destiny on the road to Kingdom Come; to win the ultimate prize.

The World Heavyweight Championship pans across the screen.

To become the best of what they do; to become the champion of champions.

Shots of Big Will; Titus; Showtime & Ty Burna appear on the screen with flames behind Ty arise and end the video package.​

533112_360541737392042_1594177607_n.jpg

The crowd is on their feet in the Allstate Arena, cheering for the match that everybody around the world has been eagerly waiting for. The camera shows the excitement on the fans' faces as it pans around the arena before making it to the ring where Truman Harrys stands in the middle of the ring, proud to be calling this match. He is joined by several referees who stand on the outside of the ring, looking to officiate the eliminations to the best of their ability.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for your main event of the evening: the 30 Man Lethal Lottery!

The crowd pops loudly for this, an almost deafening sound.

Harrys: The rules of the contest are as follows: the competitors who drew entry numbers one and two will begin this match; whereby every 2 minutes another superstar will enter corresponding to the entry number they drew. This will continue to occur until the 30th competitor enters the Lottery. Eliminations can only happen when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and has both of their feet touching the ground. When the 29th man is eliminated, the last man standing will be declared the victor and will go on to main event the 5th Anniversary of Kingdom Come for the World Heavyweight Championship!

A much more quieter pop is heard as the fans are ready for the match to occur and do not want to hear any more introductions.

Cohen: Here we go!

Copeland: Who is the first entrant?

There is a long wait to reveal the first competitor, where the crowd is anxious to see who it is, getting louder and louder in the response.

[YOUTUBE]kp1dnyg0dic[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #1: Chris K.O

And in an instant, the once excited audience who was rowdy about the Lethal Lottery match taking place goes into instant hate as the self-proclaimed "White Knight" of WZCW slowly walks out onto the stage with the biggest grin in the entire arena. He does his signature crucifix pose as he slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the reception from the Chicago crowd.

Harrys: Introducing the man who drew number one, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing in at 232 pounds; Chris K.O!

Connor: That is the widest smile I've seen the first entrant of the Lethal Lottery ever have. What is there to be smiling about?

Cohen: Confidence my dear, CC. It's the confidence that Chris has within himself that'll get him over the fact that he comes out first.

Copeland: That's laughable, Cohen. Chris is so sly and cunning that he'll make an alliance with anybody just to slip by getting eliminated and back-stab his new friend to join up to a better alliance.

Cohen: And that's how you survive. Don't be mad at someone who is just playing the game.

K.O enters the ring and hops up onto the turnbuckle, declaring to everybody that he "is their saviour" as the crowd boos this gesture heavily. He re-assures everyone that he is fighting for them before laughing at this notion, pointing to himself instead. He hops down and stands directly at the entrance ramp with his grin still intact. As his music dies down, the crowd makes damn sure that Chris understands that he is not their saviour.

[YOUTUBE]P1QUZzeZoPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #2: Le Gentleman Masqué

The response has flipped to a cheering festival as the music of the former World Tag Team champions hit the speakers.

Connor: Is it the Gent or the Beard?

After a few seconds, it is reveal that it is the the former, the Gent making his way out through the curtain. He doesn't seem to be walking like a gentleman however and instead opts to walk down the ramp.

Copeland: The Gent looks like he isn't himself.

Cohen: He just lost the tag titles with a losing streak that started since All or Nothing. Wouldn't you feel dejected if you drew second?

Harrys: And the man who drew number two, from Paris, France, weighing in at 175 pounds; Le Gentleman Masqué!

The Gent slides into the ring (as Harrys exits) and stands on the opposite side of the ring to Chris who seems to be happy with his first opponent. Gent looks around the arena at the audience who cheers for him, as does Chris, but instead of interacting with them, he simply gives them a quick wave before taking a deep breath, getting into his fighting stance. Chris looks at the Gent weirdly before laughing as the most awaited sound echoes throughout the arena; the bell to signify the start of the Lottery.

*DING DING DING*

The crowd cheers in excitement as the Gent instantly goes on the attack of a distracted K.O who is still laughing, slapping him directly in the face that elicits an "ooooooooo" from the crowd. Chris staggers back as delivers a few hard punches to the face of Chris before finishing up the combination with a quick knife edge chop as Chris hangs up on the ropes (with the crowd chanting "woo").

Copeland: The Gent is on fire coming out of the gates.

Gent decides to whip Chris across the ring but instead, Chris reverses to send Gent running. Chris bends over prematurely for a back body drop but the Gent sees this, drops to his knees as he runs at Chris and hits a throat thrust as Gent slides underneath Chris with style. As Chris leans back and staggers, Gent arises to his feet and runs at the ropes, springboarding off and hitting Chris with a roundhouse kick, taking him down. The Gent pops up to his feet as the crowd cheers for him loudly with Chris crawling towards the ropes, looking for them to assist him to his feet. Gent heads over to Chris and goes to pick him up but the White Knight is able to poke the eye slits of the Gent's mask, causing him to stagger back and hold his face as he cannot see. The crowd boos relentlessly but this gives Chris enough time to get to his feet and charge at the Gent with a spinning wheel kick before he can recover, knocking the Gent down this time. Chris uses this time to go into one of the corners, collecting his breath and thoughts from the surprising onslaught delivered by the Gent.

Cohen: That's how you turn the tables in this match: there are no rules so use everything to your advanatge.

As the Gent gets up to his feet, Chris hits a European uppercut on him that causes him to fall back onto the ropes. He approaches the Gent and looks to eliminate him but instead, the Gent quickly picks up the legs of Chris and throws him over the top. The crowd goes to cheer for this quick elimination but it seems Chris has held onto the ropes, able to use the apron to stop him from falling. The Gent thinks quick and steps back, giving him enough room to attempt a leg lariat but Chris ducks underneath the bottom rope as Gent gets tangled on the top. Chris stands up and hits a dropkick, knocking Gent off the top and lands on the apron with the Gent able to hold on to the bottom rope with a sigh of relief from the crowd. Before Chris is able to push Gent out, he rolls back into the ring safely. Chris pounds the canvas as he realised he wasted a good opportunity and will have to start from scratch. Gent crawls to the corner and Chris follows, delivering stomp after stomp onto the chest of the Gent until the crowd begins piping up, as the titantron reveals numbers counting down on screen.

Connor: Next entrant is coming right up!

Chris begins slowing down the stomps as he watches the entrance ramp as the count hits 4.

[YOUTUBE]6x3ORCFLaWE[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #3: Drake Callahan

Once again, the crowd boos for another participant as the conspiracy theorist and victor of the Mexican Death match, Drake Callahan walks out from behind the curtain and does his best to make it down the ramp and into the ring.

Copeland: He's looking banged up from earlier tonight; I wonder how long Callahan will last?

Chris smiles as Callahan approaches him, extending a hand to form an alliance. Although Callahan's face looks like he cannot trust Chris from what had happened earlier, after the performance he gave earlier, his body needs an alliance. Reluctantly, they shake hands much to the ire of the crowd where Chris seems to whisper something in Callahan's ear, with the expression on his face turning from serious to prepared & confident. The two new best friends turn around and decide to work on the Gent together. Both men pick him up and whip him across to the opposite turnbuckles. Chris whips Callahan as hard as he can at the Gent, looking to cause some damage but the Gent moves out of the way with Callahan hitting nothing but turnbuckle. The Gent charges at Chris and hits him with an STO, slamming Chris into the canvas with authority!

Connor: Ouch. I felt that from here.

The Gent pops up and looks to make easy work of Callahan who didn't take that bump too kindly. He heads over to Callahan and works him over with a couple of knife edge chops with Callahan screaming out in pain. Gent then attempts to eliminate Callahan in the corner but it is proving rather difficult for an already-spent competitor. As Gent manages to get a foot off the ground, Chris has gotten himself to his feet and smacks Gent across the back, causing him to stop his attempt. Chris turns Gent around and kicks him in the mid-section before tossing him into the centre, giving Callahan some breathing room. Chris hits a running knee strike on Gent, causing him to clutch his stomach as he drops to his knees. Callahan recovers from the corner and heads over to the Gent, able to hit a running big boot on the Gent to knock him to the floor.

Cohen: And here comes the double teaming advantage. If Callahan & Chris keep this up all the way through the Lottery, they could end up being the final 2.

Chris & Callahan are both stomping away at the collapsed Gent, blow after blow smacking Gent's body wherever a spot is available. The crowd boos at this display as Callahan & Chris stop, smirking to each other at how effective this alliance has already become. Callahan & Chris managed to pull the Gent to his feet and bring him to the ropes, looking to eliminate him. Both men take a leg each as they try and flip the Gent but he is holding on for dear life, looking to keep himself in the match and making it difficult for the alliance. Gent is able to come back with some punches to the heads of Callahan & Chris, causing both men to stop their attempt and allowing some separation between them and him. Gent runs at both men and manages to leap into the air, hitting a double clothesline to take them both out. The crowd cheers for this heroic display as the count begins again.

Copeland: Hopefully this next individual is someone who can help the Gent, evening out the odds.

The Gent gets to his feet as Callahan & Chris recover, staring at the entrance way hoping for a good potential partner.

[YOUTUBE]g0_BlUbGBSo[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #4: Mason Westhoff

Good luck and fortune seems to be running dry for the Gent as he look at one of the Altar members making his way out onto the stage and running down the ring. The crowd boos as Mason makes his entrance, not approving of what he had done earlier in the night to fan favourite Mikey Stormrage.

Cohen: Have fun, Gent.

Mason slides into the ring and immediately engages with the Gent where the two have a brawling battle with Mason getting the upper hand, sending the Gent across the ring thanks to an Irish whip. As Mason gets prepared for the approaching Gent, he is taken off-guard as Gent leaps at Mason, clutching his head and performing a tornado DDT, taking down the Altar member much to the delight of the crowd. As soon as he gets up though, the new best friends of Chris & Callahan charge at the Gent, knocking him down to the ground once more and brutally assaulting him with punches and kicks. After a few seconds, Chris & Callahan stop to take a breather as the Gent doesn't appear to be a threat any time soon. Callahan goes over to Mason and orders him up as Chris is slow to pick up the Gent, looking to eliminate him early again. Callahan walks over to Chris as he tries to lift Gent over the ropes, allowing it to be a little easier on him. Mason recovers and sees what is happening, a little hesitant to obey a different persons' orders but eventually, heads over to aid the two. With the combined strength of all three men, the Gent hangs on for only a few more seconds until he is thrown over the top and crashed down to the floor as the crowd boos heavily.

Harrys: Le Gentleman Masqué has been eliminated!

Cohen: See you later, Gent. Thanks for playing.

Copeland: And with that, we have our first elimination but I feel sorry for Gent as it hasn't been his night tonight despite all his fantastic efforts.

Cohen: What else did you expect from him in this match facing off against those three?

Chris & Callahan smile at their handy work, waving goodbye the Gent as he stares at them from the outside, shaking his head before looking down at the ground with his hands on his hips. The crowd is in support of Gent but he doesn't look happy at all with his performance as he makes his way up the ramp slowly. During this distraction, Mason lifts up Chris and almost eliminates him from sheer surprise until Callahan grabs onto the leg of Chris, pulling him back in as Mason steps back. Callahan begins questioning and yelling at Mason for doing what he did but Mason argues back that it is the Lottery. Callahan consoles Chris and he says he is fine as Callahan stares down Mason. Chris joins Callahan side and the two look to take care of Mason just like they did Gent, with Mason gearing up for a defensive position. The crowd watches in anticipation but their focus is broken by the count going down once more.

[YOUTUBE]WSeNSzJ2-Jw[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #5: Krypto

The crowd cheers as WZCW's resident alien is seen running from the back, screaming "wait for me" as loud as he can. He slides into the ring and gets in-between the three men telling them to back off for a second. Krypto approaches Mason Westhoff and with the same grinning look that Chris had, extends his hand in the same manner as Chris did. Mason, a little confused as Krypto stands there trying to mimic Chris' personality, doesn't know how to take this situation. Chris is getting angry and cannot believe that the alien is mocking him.

Cohen: That's not the way to piss off someone with an alliance.

Copeland: I don't believe mockery is Krypto's motive; I generally believe that Krypto thinks this is how humans form alliances in the ring, in the manner that Chris did it in when he formed an alliance with Drake.

Chris attacks Krypto from behind and begins stomping on him. Callahan uses this opportunity to target Mason, where the two begin brawling with each other. Callahan is able to hold his ground and push Mason into the corner, where he gains more advantage and takes control of the situation. Chris continues to focus his attacks on Krypto and tries to eliminate the alien early on but Krypto is able to counter easily, sliding behind Chris and performing a roll-up pin. With no referee around, he counts the pin himself with the crowd chanting along... 1... 2... 3! Krypto let's go of the pin and Chris rolls out of it, getting to his feet. Krypto tells Chris that he lost and shakes his alien booty, angering Chris. He charges at Krypto, causing him to scream in a high-pitched voice and instinctively, hits a low dropkick on the incoming K.O, causing him to fall neck first on the second rope. The crowd cheers at the antics of Krypto as he gains momentum running at and rebounding off the ropes, hitting a bronco buster on the back of K.O's neck. Callahan, who has been dealing with Mason, turns around to see the commotion and all he witnesses his Krypto humping the back of Chris' neck. Disgusted, Callahan walks over and grabs the neck of Krypto, slamming the back of his head into the canvas.

Connor: That's one thing I personally didn't want to see.

Cohen: Imagine K.O's thoughts right now!

Callahan shakes his head at Krypto and goes to attack him but Mason comes from behind, turning Callahan around and hits him with a knee strike, followed up by a hip toss. He then charges at the grounded Callahan with a running dropkick, smacking Callahan in the face. As Mason deals with Callahan, the timer is shown counting down again.

[YOUTUBE]dxkUK3SQlWI[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #6: Mister Alhazred

As Krypto recovers from the mat slam, he hears the music and gets to his feet as fast as he can as Mister Alhazred walks out onto the stage, with the most serious face you can imagine. Krypto looks on at Alhazred, with the two having an epic staredown. The crowd has no idea to react to Alhazred but are interested in this altercation. Alhazred sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, circling around the ring as does Krypto. They stop the circling as Krypto begins showing off his fighting skills; of which particular fighting style, nobody knows as it is a mixture of karate, kung fu and boxing. Alhazred, not to be out-done, performs his own fighting stance that involves a thrust or two, almost scaring Krypto. The crowd, as well as Mason, K.O & Callahan, stop what they are doing to see what is actually going on.

Cohen: I can't even...

Krypto tells Alhazred to bring it, using his longest index finger teasing the idea of a probing coming his way. Alhazred is not scared however and grabs the top of his tights, opening them up in a sexually-unappealing manner. He puts his other hand down his tights and grabs a hold of something, whipping it out of his tights! Everybody flinches at the sight as he does so, revealing his pickle.

Connor: Oh God! It's all green and greasy!

After the initial reaction has died down, it is revealed that Alhazred has actually pulled out an actual pickle, using it like a fencing competitor would. The other three men are almost frozen, watching the action that is taking place around them as Alhazred fends off the alien with his pickle and is able to corner Krypto into one of the turnbuckles. Krypto is out of options as Alhazred gets closer, tempting him with the pickle before using it to slap Krypto across the face with it. The reaction of the audience cannot be described with words.

Copeland: Did... Alhazred just slap Krypto in the face with his pickle.

Krypto wipes his face and a look of anger comes across his face, clearing the smile off Alhazred's face. Krypto smacks Alhazred's pickle out of his hand, knocking it to the outside and telling Alhazred that being slapped by another man's pickle on his planet is a huge insult. Alhazred also turns to anger as his pickle has spilled to the outside, causing the two to erupt into a massive brawl in the middle of the ring with left and rights being flung at each other as the countdown begins once more.

[YOUTUBE]l76unGjRtBs[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #7: Derek Jacobs

The crowd cheers as the returning mercenary comes bolting out of the back with Mason getting to his feet, breaking the trance that Krypto/Alhazred bestowed upon everyone. Mason does not wait however and slides out of the ring, where Jacobs & Mason fight each other on the outside whilst Krypto & Alhazred claim the ring space as their own. Jacobs is able get the upper hand, tossing Mason into the barricade. He grabs the head of Mason and whips him into the nearby steel steps as well before he mounts Mason, delivering punch after punch.

Connor: Jacobs is on a rampage after what Mason had done to Mikey!

Copeland: As well as Krypto & Alhazred going at it in the middle of the ring. It's chaotic out here!

We transition to the inside where Callahan & Chris are lying low as Krypto has the upper hand against Alhazred, smacking him with elbows to the face. He then charges at the ropes as Alhazred slowly get ups, allowing Krypto to hit a springboard flying forearm smash to knock Alhazred down. Krypto decides to go to the top turnbuckles, looking to deliver the flying saucer on Alhazred. Seeing their opportunity, Chris & Callahan get up and charge at Krypto to take him out by Krypto sees this and dives into the air, taking the two out with a crossbody. The cheers for this as Krypto gets to his feet but so does Alhazred from behind who hits a one handed bulldog on Krypto. Back onto the outside, Jacobs is chasing Mason around ringside who has taken refuge behind the timekeeper. Jacobs tries to find a way around as Mason has blocked off the path by tossing chairs in front of him, allowing him enough time to use the timekeeper's bell to smash Jacobs in the face and knock him down.

Cohen: Looks like Mason just rung Jacobs bell.

Connor: That joke was bad and you should feel bad.

Alhazred is in control of Krypto, hitting him with the Rising Dragon fist, knocking Krypto back as Alhazred powers up the power glove that has seemingly been a non-factor until this point. He looks to achieve Level 5 but as he attempts, Krypto ducks and delivers a low-blow to Alhazred.

Cohen: Right in the pickle.

Copeland: Shut it, Jack.

At this point, Callahan & Chris have recovered as well as Mason who looks to re-enter the ring, sliding in slowly as the timer counts down.

[YOUTUBE]kIlTOoa0L2I[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #8: S.H.I.T

A mixed reaction from the crowd as the robot comes charging out and down the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and targets the closest competitor to him; Drake Callahan. He begins brawling with Callahan as a recovered Mason decides to go after Chris, taking him to the corner and delivering some punches before attempting to eliminate him. Krypto hits a knee drop on Alhazred's chest before trying to pick him up, looking to eliminate Alhazred. SHIT gains the upper hand in his encounter with a European uppercut of his own, sending Callahan to the corner. SHIT takes aim and charges at Callahan, hitting a running knee attack before delivering a bulldog to end the sequence. Mason fails in removing Chris and Chris begins mounting a comeback, delivering a couple of punches before switching positions with Mason so that Mason's back is against the turnbuckle. Chris begins delivering a series of kicks to Mason. Krypto has been unsuccessful in his venture too, unable to eliminate Alhazred with the former doctor hits him with a heart punch to knock him back, causing him to stagger. However, Krypto seems unaffected as humans would be after receiving a heart punch and recovers almost instantly, charging at an shocked Alhazred with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, causing Alhazred to fly over the top rope and crash to the floor below!

Harrys: Mister Alhazred has been eliminated!

Copeland: Second elimination goes to Krypto for removing his rival Alhazred.

Cohen: He doesn't seem too happy about it.

Alhazred is furious and looks to re-enter the ring but Krypto hits him with a baseball slide, knocking him back. Krypto quickly pops up and gains some momentum, rebounding off the ropes for Krypto to dive over the top rope and hit a suicide dive into Krypto, taking out Alhazred as they crash awkwardly into the barricade.

Harrys: Krypto has been eliminated!

Cohen: That little bugger just removed himself!

A couple of referees attend to both men as the crowd begins chanting "holy shit," distracting the robot in the ring as he continues to work on Callahan, attempting to eliminate him. Callahan takes advantage and pushes SHIT back, able to take him out with a snap DDT. Chris is unsuccessful in his venture of removing Mason who counters out, also pushing Chris back, climbing to the second turnbuckle quickly and taking out Chris with a double axe handle. Jacobs, who had been laid out on the ground, has finally come to and enters the ring, attacking Mason from behind with Jacobs sending Mason into the corner. He then begins to perform elbow strike after elbow strike before attempting eliminate Mason. Callahan goes over to Chris and helps him to his feet as the countdown hits once more.

[YOUTUBE]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #9: El Califa Dragón

The crowd loudly as the Mexican star comes out from behind the curtain, not running as fast as he normally does due to what he and Callahan did to each other earlier on in the evening in the Mexican Death match. Callahan stands in the middle of the ring, prepared to take on the warrior and as Califa slides in, they take each other on in a brawl once more. However, this time Chris joins in on the party and although Califa does his best to fend off the attacks, the double-teaming alliance is too much for Califa to handle and they are able to bring Califa down to the canvas easily, stomping him out. SHIT recovers from the DDT before and takes out Callahan from behind with a German suplex. Chris notices this and gets up, eyeing off his former tag team partner. As SHIT prepares for battle with Chris, he decides to let it go and continues attacking Califa as SHIT turns around, looking to deal more damage to Callahan.

Copeland: See what I mean about Chris? He doesn't care about anyone other than himself and Callahan has already saved his hide once.

Connor: Every man for himself, Seabass. It's how it works.

We return to the outside where both Alhazred & Krypto have recovered, getting to their feet but it seems their brawl isn't over as the two continue to fight each other, with Alhazred getting the better of the two as they slowly make their way up the ramp, brawling. Krypto is able to get a few good shots in but Alhazred keeps the offense going as the two head through the curtain attacking each other as the referees and security members do their best to break them up. SHIT is able to pick up Callahan and deliver a snap suplex, causing further damage to the back of Callahan. Suddenly, Alhazred runs down the ramp and runs around ringside, looking to where his pickle was last seen, picking it up, apologising to it and stuff it back in his tights before security comes running down to remove Alhazred, who exits through the crowd.

Cohen: Get these nuisances out of here! I'm trying to watch the match... not having to worry about certain superstar fetishes.

Chris is in the ring and looks to "unsheathe" his arm, attempting to hit the sword of Califa. However, at the last second, Califa dodges the attack. Chris turns around and gets hit by a hurricanrana by Califa, sending him across the ring. Chris gets up easily but sees Califa charging at him again, hitting a headscissors that face plants Chris into the canvas, allowing Califa to lock in an armbar despite the no submission rules. Chris instantly taps out but nothing is done about it as Califa continues the submission and does not let go. There is nobody there to help Chris as Califa wrenches the arm back.

Copeland: Califa isn't out here to eliminate Chris from the match; he's out here to teach him a lesson for meddling in his affairs.

Connor: I feel sorry for Califa with all this name calling getting to his head.

The timer counts down as the submission hold continues; Mason & Jacobs are in the corner trying to eliminate one another and SHIT doing the same with Callahan in another.

[YOUTUBE]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #10: El Califa Dragón

Almost instantly, Califa releases the hold and stands up to his feet, leaving Chris to wallow in pain by himself. He looks around the ring and the arena, having no idea what is happening. The crowd is in confusion too as Califa's music continues playing. Then, suddenly, El Califa appears onto the stage. Califa in the ring stares at the Califa on the stage, almost frozen solid at the sight.

Copeland: ... what the... what's going on?

Connor: Is that a second El Califa Dragón?

El Califa walks down the ramp and slowly makes his way into the ring, gaining the attention of everyone else in the ring who is now looking at the sight, especially Callahan. A recovering Chris crawls away to the side of the ring, not believing what he is seeing. The two Califa's go face-to-face with each other with the second one being a little taller in size. One of the Califa's then touches the other, seeing if this is real and is taken back by this as he finds out that the other Califa is definitely standing there. Callahan pushes SHIT out of the way as it tries to process the fact that more than two of the same person are standing in the ring, who comes up to both and looks at them. Callahan who is looking like he has seen a ghost, dropping to his knees and in a state of shock, tells himself that it is true. He shakes his head as he crawls back, not knowing what to do. The first Califa doesn't know how to take this and begins holding his head, almost looking weary and tired. He shakes his head but he cannot unsee this image. Suddenly, the second Califa pushes the other Califa and delivers a bicycle kick to him, eliminating him from the match.

Harrys: Er... El Califa Dragón has been eliminated.

Cohen: Was that a... bicycle kick?

Connor: You mean...

The remaining Califa turns to Callahan, who has almost gotten back to his feet thanks to the ropes, and stares at him. Then, he removes the robes and tosses them to the outside, only leaving the mask on. The body looks distinctive to Callahan whose eyes open wide as Califa takes his mask off to reveal...

Copeland: Oh my God!

Connor: It's TY BURNA!

The crowd bursts out into a frenzy as Callahan discovers that the man behind the second Califa outfit was in fact Ty Burna. Callahan is both shocked and relieved that Ty Burna does exists but instead of relishing the fact, he goes to take on Ty but as he charges, Ty swings around his hand and backhands Drake across the face!

Cohen: The Consecrated Bitch-slap!

As Drake stumbles back, Ty hits Callahan in the face with the bicycle kick; the Consecrated Banishment! As soon as this hits, the former members of the Apostles of Chaos; SHIT & K.O, move in for the kill and attack Ty from both sides as the crowd is still in a frenzy from what has happened. Mason & Jacobs continue their brawling in the corner as Callahan tries to find himself, catching his breath as he has just found out this news.

Connor: Drake Callahan was right all along; Ty Burna has returned to WZCW and the former Apostles of Chaos are trying to take him out once more!

While Derek Jacobs starts to work over Mason Westhoff in the corner, and Ty Burna fights off his former allies, Chris K.O. and S.H.I.T. Drake Callahan, who is taking a quick break in the far corner, looks at the clock above the tron as it counts down.

[YOUTUBE]T5-3Kmcs__4[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #11: Sandy Deserts

Copeland: Sandy Deserts, bringing some girl power to the fight

Cohen: This is an outrage, the ad said thirty men. Men. Last I checked Sandy was not a man, not that I would be opposed to double checking.

The Sandman rushes into the ring, immediately singling out Drake. The two begin to trade blows, with the fresher momentarily gaining the upper hand. She hits a couple of backhand chops, and follows it up with a low dropkick, knocking Drake to a knee. She takes a couple of steps back before she connects with a knee to the jaw of Drake. With the former world champion out of commission, she turns her attention to S.H.I.T. She grabs the mechanical man from behind and connects with a kick to the midsection. As he doubles over, Sandy grabs him and drags him toward the ropes. S.H.I.T. is able to fight her off and the two exchange a few strikes, before again Sandy gains the upper hand. She hits a snapmare and then follows it up with a springboard moonsault, The Dreamcatcher! Out of the corner of her eye she sees Drake begin to stand. She quickly runs in his direction, leaping and rebounding off the ropes with a double axe handle.

Connor: You go girl! Sandy has come in a ball of fire.

Cohen: Calm down Cat, you don't want to be showing any favoritism.

Copeland: She certainly is on fire, but you have to question the logic of her leaving her feet so often.

Sandy takes a moment to hype the crowd before she decides to join in on the Westhoff/Jacobs brawl. The two former partners have been trading blows back and forth, neither able to get the upper hand. When Sandy joins in she and Jacobs grab Westhoff and double Irish whip him into the ropes. Jacobs takes the preacher down with a boot to the face, while Sandy drops a running knee. She rolls through and goes up top, hitting a seated senton. She and Jacobs share a nod as the clock again begins to tick down.

[YOUTUBE]g0_BlUbGBSo[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #12: Grand Mystique

Cohen: Things are about to get interesting.

Westhoff hears the familiar music and rolls to his side and cracks a wicked smile. Jacobs looks to the entrance momentarily, before he goes back to beating on the downed Westhoff. Mystique makes his way slowly to the ring. Drake and S.H.I.T. begin to stir by the time he hits the ring. He allows Ty and K.O. to pass by with their brawl before he enters, setting his sights on his former protege. He grabs Jacobs from behind and plants him with a German suplex. He helps Westhoff to his feet, before he retreats to a corner and begins to give Westhoff orders. As Westhoff goes after the downed Jacobs, Ty has gained the upper hand over K.O. He had him secured in a headlock as he drags him to a free corner and throws him into it, following up with a knee to the midsection. He then throws a crisp combination of lefts and rights that drops K.O. to a seated position. Before he can capitalize, his former robot ally grabs him from behind. K.O takes this time to roll under the bottom rope to catch his breath.

Connor: Can he do that?

Cohen: He just did. The rules say you have to go over the top rope.

Ty does his best but is unable to fight away, and S.H.I.T. hits a German Suplex. He keeps the pressure on as he applies a chin lock. Sandy makes her way over to Drake Callahan and a tie up ensues. As the grapple for position the timer begins to count down.

[YOUTUBE]aKQTWq6ZbTc[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #13: Jimmy Flynn

Copeland: Jimmy Flynn at number thirteen. With all of the personal feuds sorting themselves out in the ring right now, he could come in and make an impact.

Flynn runs and slides under the bottom rope. He looks around to pick his spot. S.H.I.T. is currently working over Ty with stomps, Westhoff has just put Jacobs down with a vicious clothesline, Mystique has joined in the assault on Jacobs with a leg drop, and Drake and Sandy have gone back to grappling for supremacy. As Flynn looks around he notices Chris K.O. still on the outside. He rolls under the bottom rope himself and chases K.O. down. He grabs him from behind and rams him into the ring post before he rolls him back in the ring. The former amateur wrestler uses his skill set to keep K.O. down with a series of quick holds. Across the ring Ty has managed to work his way back to his feet and goes back on the offensive against S.H.I.T. He connects with a couple of low kicks, dropping S.H.I.T. to a knee. A vicious roundhouse to the back of the head drops the robot, as Ty readies and takes a few steps back. As his foe stands, Ty loads up the Consecrated Banishment! Sand and Drake continue their back and forth, and bump into S.H.I.T. however, causing Ty to hang himself up on the top rope.

Copeland: Not an envious position for the former World Champ. He could be in trouble.

Realizing the situation, Westhoff and Mystique toss Jacobs hard into the turnbuckle and the three man team of The Sacrificial Altar and S.H.I.T. go to work to eliminate Ty. He hangs onto the top rope with every once of life he has in him as the clock again begins to count down.

[YOUTUBE]iHmiaIFjk9w[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #14: Mikey Stormrage

Cohen: Now here is a guy who may let his poor lifestyle choices carry him to a victory. Dumping him out will be no easy task.

Connor: I don't envy anyone when he hits the ring, let alone Mystique or Westhoff. He was inches away from revenge and they screwed him again.

Mikey hits the ring and throws Westhoff aside, before he turns his attention to Mystique. The commotion allows Ty to elbow free of S.H.I.T. and regain his footing. As Mikey grabs Mystique around the throat he looks into his eyes and after a brief stare down he lets him go. Mystique places his hand on the shoulder of Stormrage and whispers something to him. The former tag champion then turns and goes after Jimmy Flynn, taking him down with a belly to belly suplex. He then turns to Sandy and Drake and takes them to the floor with a double clothesline. Chris K.O. stands and charges at Mikey, but he counters with a Samoan drop. Mystique and Stormrage then grab S.H.I.T. and Irish whip him into the corner. Mason Westhoff joins in and the two Sacrificial Altar members grab the arms of Stormrage and give him a boost as the robust Stormrage splashes into S.H.I.T.

Copeland: What the hell is this? Stormrage had his hands around the throat of his tormenter and he let him go.

Cohen: He finally realized he is weak on his own.

Connor: I think something happened backstage earlier and I don't like it.

The improvised team of Ty, Sandy, and Drake do their best to fight off Westhoff, Mystique, and Stormrage. Drake is able to use his smaller size to sneak behind Stormrage and hit a low blow that takes him off his feet. He and Sandy then use a lethal combination of punches and kicks to take Westhoff out of the picture. Derek Jacobs crawls over to the downed Stormrage as Mystique and Ty square off in an evil battle in the center of the ring. Ty throws two kicks and a superman style punch while Mystique throws wild hay makers. Sandy and Drake continue their scuffle, having eliminated a common enemy as the clock again begins to tick down.

[YOUTUBE]3soskkvYBgM[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #15: Brent Blaze​

Connor: Young Brent Blaze in at number fifteen.

Cohen: I see some promise in this kid Cat. He is still unrefined, but the raw talent is there.

As Blaze makes his way to the ring, Grand Mystique throws Ty into Drake, taking both men down. Sandy sees an opportunity to fly, and climbs to the top rope. Drake however is quick to his feet and trips Sandy up, causing her to crotch herself on the top. The sly Drake then takes the bag from her waist and throws the sand into Sandy's eyes! Brent Blaze, who has made his way onto the apron, takes advantage and pushes Sandy from the top to the floor.

Harry: Sandy Deserts has been eliminated!

Cohen: What did I tell you. He saw a wounded animal and he attacked.

Blaze's glory is short lived however, as soon as he steps into the ring he is hit a dropkick from Chris K.O. that puts him down. K.O. checks the ring before he applies a single leg crab. Jacobs is still shouting at the downed Stormrage as Westhoff and Mystique start to get back on the same page, exchanging a few words. After the brief pep talk, the two turn their attention to Ty. The larger Mystique grabs him from behind, allowing Westhoff to score with a series of unanswered blows to the midsection. Drake makes his way over to the trio and stops Westhoff for a moment, before he scores an uncontested slap to the face of Ty. He follows it up by spitting in his face, before he goes on his way. He makes his way to Chris K.O. and the two lift Brent Blaze to his feet. Blaze tries to fight back, but the damage done to his leg by K.O. is too much, and the duo easily lift and dump him over the top rope.

Harrys: Brent Blaze has been eliminated!

Copeland: I hope he enjoyed his brief moment of glory.

Jacobs drags Stormrage to his feet, continuing to yell at him. The Sacrificial Altar hit a double suplex on Ty that puts him down before they turn their attention to Jacobs and Stormrage as the clock again begins to tick down.

[YOUTUBE]XV_D1Y_YHlA[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #16: Celeste Crimson

The crowd boos loudly as Celeste makes her way to the ring.

Connor: She deserves every single boo she is getting.

Cohen: Come on now, where is the enthusiasm for your fellow female?

Copeland: I'm with Cat on this one, Celeste has turned her back on not only this company, but the fans.

As Celeste steps into the ring she goes after her former foe, S.H.I.T. She begins to wear him down with a series of kicks, before she loads up for the Spirit Crusher. The mechanical man is able to duck the kick however, and shoves Celeste into the corner. Westhoff takes Jacobs down with a Alabama slam, and then steers Stormrage, who is again taking orders from Mystique, so he charges the two and flattens them in the corner. As Mikey moves, Mystique charges and launches back first into the duo, causing both to fall to the ground. Mystique nods his approval before he motions to K.O. and Drake. The three men go after K.O. and Drake, who is joined by an unlikely ally in Ty Burna as the six men start an all out brawl.

Copeland: Can you believe this? Ty Burna is teaming up with Drake Callahan and Chris K.O. to take on the equally unlikely team of The Sacrificial Altar and Mikey Stormrage!

Cohen: This is why I love this match, anything can happen; and with the clock ticking down things may just get better.

[YOUTUBE]PwUctgGIZJQ[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #17: Vega

Copeland: It looks like Vega has brought a little backup.

Cohen: Good call Seabass. He will have a pair of eyes in the back of his head at all times.

The Mayhem champion makes his way down the ramp, sans title belt. He is accompanied by his female valet Alexis. She takes his robe from him before he climbs onto the apron. He springboards into the ring with a cross body, taking out the six men brawling. Jimmy Flynn, who had been catching his breath in the corner, charges at Vega, but Vega is able to trip him up. A swift kick to the back of the knees puts Flynn down and Vega pounces, securing an armbar. Flynn uses his amateur background to maneuver into a position to slam out of the hold however. He gets to his feet, holding his arm in pain. Flynn bends to pick up Vega, but the Mayhem champ uses his jiu jitsu background to lock in a triangle hold. Flynn fights as best he can, managing to keep the hold from being locked in. Jacobs staggers over just as Flynn tries to again slam his way out of the hold, and the two perform an impressive modified double powerbomb. As Alexis slams her hand on the mat from ringside, Mystique and Westhoff have begun to stir. Using the ropes to stand, they motion to the back and out walks a figure in a hooded robe. As he gets to ring side he lowers the hood and hands his boss a steel chair, who then hands the chair to Westhoff.

Copeland: Damn it! DC is back again. What he isdoing out here and why did he have a chair?

Westhoff eyes a crawling S.H.I.T. and readies the chair, only for it to be kicked back into his own face by Celeste Crimson! She tries to pick up the chair, but Ty Burna kicks it from her grasp. Ty and Celeste then begin to trade blows in an impressive back and forth martial arts display. Drake and K.O. continue their loose partnership and go after Mystique. Before they are able to reach him, Mystique calls Stormrage over and he intercepts K.O. with a clothesline. Mystique and Stormrage work Drake over before they both lift him high over their heads, walking to the ropes as the timer again begins to count down.

[YOUTUBE]a_426RiwST8[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #18:???​

The entrant emerges from behind the curtain, taking a few steps before he lowers the hood on his jacket. A million screams of joy go off in the arena.

Copeland: My God is that who I think it is?

Cohen: It can't be, he broke his neck at Unscripted.

Connor: It is. JAMES HOWARD HAS MADE HIS RETURN!

Howard shakes his hand in antcipation as he closes his eyes. The crowd rains down on him with eurphoric acceptance. He soaks soak in the applause and cheers before opening his eyes and letting out a soft breath. For months he has been gone, but now he is back home! Both members of The Sacrificial Altar, as well as Stormrage and Jacobs stop dead in their tracks, shocked. Drake uses the opportunity to wriggle down. Howard immediately points in the direction of Mystique, and charges to the ring. We get a camera shot running behind Howard as he makes his way to the ring with fans cheering him down the ramp. He leaps onto apron and springboards in with a DDT, taking out the bigger man. Westhoff, who has staggered to his feet, takes a kick to the shin, then to the opposite shin. A spinning back kick doubles him over and and Howard grabs him by his trunks and tosses him over the top rope.

Harrys: Mason Westhoff has been eliminated!

DC, who had climbed onto the apron, takes a springboard kick, knocking him back to the floor. Howard glances around the ring.

Copeland: Howard is not wasting a second, going right after the men who put him on the sidelines.

S.H.I.T. is on the receiving end of a hurricanrana by Vega that send him into the ropes. Vega then barks an order at Alexis, who grabs the foot of Chris K.O. The distraction is enough for Vega to capitalize, hitting an elbow to the side of the head. He follows it up with an elbow drop before he turns his attention to Derek Jacobs. Jacobs has just taken Celeste down with a football inspired tackle. Vega takes a running start, then leaps over Ty Burna, who has Jimmy Flynn locked in a sleeperhold on the ground. Vega attempts a cross body, but the larger Jacobs catches him, and plants him with a sidewalk slam. He lifts Vega and attempts to throw him out, but Vega hooks his leg on the top rope and is able to save himself, rolling back in under the bottom rope as the clock again counts down.

[YOUTUBE]wKepg6zw2_k&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #19: Thrash

Connor: The former rock star Thrash, making is Lethal Lottery debut.

Cohen: Can we just call him Trash. It is all he is. Look at him, he is still on stage playing air guitar.

As Thrash takes his time, James Howard approaches his former partner, who has been standing motionless since Mystique stopped giving him orders. Derek Jacobs also begins to cautiously approach. The two try to snap him out of his trance. With Grand Mystique beginning to stir, Howard slaps Mikey across the face. He recoils but shows little emotion. He goes to slap him a second time but Mikey grabs his hand. The two begin to have an argument as Mystique grabs Howard from behind and throws him into Mikey. Thrash finally makes his way to the ring and picks Vega as his target. As Howard and Mikey recover, Jacobs fights off his former mentor, urging his unlikely allies to join him. Stormrage and Howard give each other an uneasy look, before deciding to work the numbers game. The three men manage to get Mystique backed into a corner, when Stormrage flashes a smile and pats his stomach. He takes a few steps back and readies himself for a charge, but DC shoves Mystique out of the way at the last second, leaving Stormrage to crash chest first into the turnbuckle. Howard decides to charge himself, but Mystique ducks and back body drops Howard. Howard does his best to hold onto the ropes and save himself, but Mystique reaches over and gouges his eyes, causing him to lose his grip.

Harrys: James Howard has been eliminated!

Cohen: Looks like he should have stayed home with his family.

Jacobs uses a chop block to take Mystique off his feet. He takes a moment to catch his breath before checking on Stormrage. Meanwhile Thrash, who has been working on Vega, is climbing up top for a moonsault. Vega stays sharp though and gets his knees up as Thrash comes down. Meanwhile Celeste and Ty have squared off, renewing an old rivalry. They trade blows before Drake Callahan and Chris K.O. join the side of Celeste for a three on one. Ty fights valiantly, but the numbers game gets to him, and the trio does their best to dump him over. Vega begins to stir and and approaches S.H.I.T. The robot looks to take some frustration out from his earlier loss on the champ as he hits The Piston Chop from out of nowhere!

[YOUTUBE]z5rRZdiu1UE[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #22: Saboteur

The crowd pops loudly for the first of the newly crowned tag team champions to enter the ruckus. As Saboteur takes a few moments to pose for photos outside the ring, in the ring Grand Mystique has returned to his feet and is approaching Stormrage and Jacobs. Stormrage shoves Jacobs aside and the big men begin to trade blows. Vicious rights and lefts connect from both men, but neither of the two go down, neither giving an inch. Finally Jacobs is able to distract Mystique long enough for Stormrage to hit a double axe handle, dropping the masked man to his knees. After Jacobs uses a big boot to stop Jimmy Flynn from interfering, he motions for Mikey to lift Mystique. Mikey looks uneasily at the man who played a part if putting both himself and his partner on the sidelines, but agrees. He lifts Mystique in position for Game Over and connects! Jacobs them helps lift Mystique back to his feet before then both lift the three hundred plus pounder high into the air and drop him face first to the floor below with a military press. Saboteur, who has finally stopped posing gives a big thumbs up to the pair before he climbs into the ring.

Harrys: Grand Mystique has been eliminated.

Copeland: So an uneasy alliance leads to the elimination of Grand Mystique, gaining the approval of newly crowned tag champion Saboteur.

Cohen: Yeah, but Sabotuer took so much time getting to the ring, we are already less than a minute to the twenty first entrant.

Stormrage and Jacobs give each other one last look before they go their separate ways. Jacobs makes his way over to Jimmy Flynn, who catches the returning star with a double leg takedown. Stormrage side steps Drake Callahan, who had been Irish Whipped into the ropes by Ty Burna, before glancing at the clock.

[YOUTUBE]RDN4awrpPQQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #21: Rush

Copeland: Here comes Rush, and he doesn't look happy.

Cohen: You have to think Rush is a favorite to win it all.

Rush comes in and grabs Thrash around the throat, tossing him out with ease.

Harrys: Thrash has been eliminated!

Chris K.O. charges, but eats a big boot. Celeste also charges, but a stiff right hand and a headbutt stop her in her tracks. Vega runs at the big man and slides under his legs, temporarily disorienting Rush. Vega jumps on the back of the big man, but the former EurAsian champ slams him into the turnbuckle. Jimmy Flynn releases a leg hold on Jacobs and charges Rush. He is met with a kick to the midsection and Rush gets him in position for a powerbomb. He lifts the Maine native and slams him hard to the floor.

Harrys: Jimmy Flynn has been eliminated!

Saboteur manages a couple of kicks to the back of Rush's legs as he is turned around, putting the big man on one knee. Saboteur then starts to unload some kicks to the chest of the champ, the sounds of the kickpads echoing throughout the arena. Rush is saved inadvertently however, by S.H.I.T. who tackles the man who cost him gold earlier in the night. The two roll around, Saboteur having his hands full with S.H.I.T. Derek Jacobs tries to take advantage of a downed Rush and goes on the offensive. Few of his blows seem to register, doing little more than making the veteran mad. Rush stands, shrugging off the blows. He grabs the former collegiate football star around the throat and lifts him. Jacobs fights it, causing Rush to drop him on the apron. It only delays the inevitable however, as Rush slams Jacobs' head into the turnbuckle, causing his to fall.

Harrys: Derek Jacobs has been eliminated!

Cohen: I think I'm gonna make Rush my pick to win. He is unstoppable at this point.

Connor: He looks like a strong pick at this point Jack.

Chris K.O. crawls to a corner and takes a seat, catching is breath and holding the side of his face as the clock begins to tick down again.

[YOUTUBE]G1ltJ60u-w0[/YOUTUBE]
Entrant #22: Triple X​

Copeland: Speaking of men to win it all, here is a great pick to do just that.

Connor: Last year the Lethal Lottery was Triple X's coming out party, could this year be the year he wins it all?

As X gets to the ring, Mikey makes his way over. The two friends take a moment to plan. Off to their side Drake Callahan connects with a thumb to the eye of Ty Burna that disorients him long enough for Drake to catch his breath. S.H.I.T. throws Saboteur to the ground with a slam and attempts an elbow drop, but the spandex clad star rolls out of the way. As they reach their feet, Saboteur hits a leaping wheel kick. Vega has gotten to his feet and Stormrage and X single him out. They back up into the corner and Stormrage hops on the second rope. X steadily climbs onto his shoulders and launches into a missile dropkick directly to the chest of Vega. As Stormrage hops down, Drake Callahan grabs him and pulls him in front of him, only for a Consecrated Banishment to hit him in the face. Ty watches as Stormrage staggers backwards, before turning his attention back to his intended target, Drake. Just as Stormrage is about to hit the ropes, DC crawls from under the ring and pulls the top rope down. The robust Stormrage can't stop his momentum to carry him over and to the floor.

Harrys: Mikey Stormrage has been eliminated!

Copeland: The Sacrificial Altar has managed to screw Stormrage again!

Cohen: I think the bigger point, is Ty Burna rusty? The Consecrated Banishment usually puts guys down for good.

Stormrage gets to his feet as Westhoff and Mystique make their way make to ringside. It isn't long after that Jacobs and Howard make their return and the six men continue their brawl through the crowd. Back in the ring Rush has gone on a rampage. Former stable mates K.O. and S.H.I.T. go down after another big boot and a sidewalk slam respectively. Celeste Crimson charges but meets the wrong end of Bearhug/spinebuster combo. Saboteur flies off the top rope at the big man, but Rush catches him with a ring rattling powerslam. Triple X attempts a kick, but the former champ catches it, turning in into an atomic drop followed by a clothesline. Vega, who has pulled himself up in the corner finds the big man running at him and connecting with his hip. Rush turns to see both Ty and Drake staring him down. The three men stand off before Drake decides to start the attack. Rush is easily able to counter though, raising the conspiracy theorist above his head and dropping him hard. He then approaches Ty, who stands his ground. Ty hits a couple of punches, but Rush fires back with a skull shattering headbutt, dropping the former leader of the Apostles of Chaos. Rush turns around, but then realizes that he is the only man currently left standing in the ring.

We cut backstage and we see that Krypto and Alhazred are trading punches with a bunch of officials trying to break them up.

Copeland: What the hell this this? Krypto and Alhazred didn't have enough each other during the match.

Cohen: Those idiots are taking up precious airtime!

Krypto is able to get a stiff uppercut into the jaw of Alhazred, which causes him to fall down onto the hallway floor. This causes the officials to scatter. Krypto then looks around for something he can use as a weapon. He spots a nearby official and swipes a tazer off of an official's belt. He grabs it and electrocutes Alhazred, who begins twitching and pelvic thrusting from the seizure. Krypto takes this time to grab onto the hand of Alhazred and yanks off his power glove! Krypto screams in joy as he runs off camera with the power glove.

Connor: What the hell did we just witness?
__

Copeland: Thanks to Rush the ring has been cleared of three men, and now he stands tall in the center of the ring with everyone else down around him!

Cohen: This is Rush's time Seabass, there's no question about it. Who would be man enough to stand up to him?

The counter on the tron pops up, the crowd cheering as they count down with it.

[YOUTUBE]3gAbx1HFo0s[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #23: Action Saxton

Connor: I think you have your answer Jack!

The crowd pops loudly as one half of the tag team champions Action Saxton walks out to the top of the entrance ramp. He points towards Rush before running down and sliding into the ring. Rush meets him head on and the two begin trading blow after blow. Saxton gains the advantage, rocking Rush with a well timed headbutt, following up with the Megaton Punch! Rush drops to the ground and Saxton begins posing as the crowd eats it up as he then rips his shirt in half, tossing the ruined shirt to the outside. Rush pulls himself up with the ropes, and Saxton immediately goes to lift Rush over. The two men tussle along the ropes as some of the other competitors regain their feet. Triple X and S.H.I.T. find themselves in the corner, the Eurasian Champion backed up as the robot goes for a big overhand chop. X ducks under and hits the Adrenaline Rush, slamming S.H.I.T. down with the reverse backbreaker. Meanwhile Rush has been able to push Saxton away but Saxton goes for a buzzsaw kick. Rush catches the leg, spinning the tag champion around and hitting a hard clothesline. The crowd boos loudly as Rush lifts up Saxton, and straight into a military press! Rush walks over to the ropes but in the mean time Saboteur is back up and hits a dropkick to the back of Rush, and Saxton tumbles over. He catches the ropes and lands on the apron as Rush turns towards Saboteur. The masked man backs off slowly but Rush charges him. Saboteur ducks and runs towards the opposite ropes, right at Saxton. Saxton moves and grabs Saboteur between the ropes. The two argue but see Rush coming their way. Saxton quickly lifts Saboteur up and sends him flying at Rush with The Fastball Special over the top rope! Saboteur crashes right into Rush, knocking the big man down and and Saboteur dropping to the mat as well. The crowd cheers loudly as Saxton quickly reenters the ring. Meanwhile X is fighting off Vega, while Celeste and Chris K.O. square off in an opposite corner.

Connor: This is the madness of the Lethal Lottery! Everyone's pairing off and trying to eliminate one another. And we got a fastball special from the Tag Team Champions!

Cohen: Saxton is the smart one. Saboteur took the damage from getting tossed into Rush, while Saxton is able to save himself from being eliminated.

Copeland: Either way it slowed down a man who was throwing out everyone in sight. Usually the Lottery makes strange bedfellows except, well actually they're still strange.

The counter pops up on screen again while Saxton and Saboteur begin pulling Rush up as Chris has countered a hard whip by Celeste into the corner. He goes to lift her up but Ty is up and goes right after Chris, inadvertently saving Celeste from being eliminated. S.H.I.T. has interjected himself in between Triple X and Vega, grabbing both in nerve holds from behind.

[YOUTUBE]5t_e-j05Pb0[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #24: Grizzly Bob

With the growl of a bear hitting the sound system, Grizzly Bob makes his way out and the crowd cheers for the rookie. He makes his way down the ramp quickly, slapping a few hands before taking his flannel off and tossing it out into the crowd. He springboards back in and immediately splashes a recovering Drake in the corner. Drake crumbles down in a heap before Grizzly turns and runs, splashing Celeste in the corner, again crumbling her to the ground, a look of disgust on her face. Grizzly turns around and eats a kick from Drake suddenly. Drake goes to lift him up for the Faded Memory but Grizzly counters and reverses into a vertical suplex. Drake struggles but can't get away and Grizzly drops him down after several moments. Drake holds his back in pain and quickly tries to roll under the ropes to the outside but a familiar hand grabs hold of him and drags him up. Ty looks to Drake and then looks to Grizzly, a grin forming on the mountain man and the former Harbinger. Drake tries to beg Ty off but Ty tosses Drake towards Grizzly, who immediately locks in the Bear Hug! Drake screams in pain as Grizzly swings Drake back and forth wildly. Drake goes limp and Grizzly tosses him to the side as Ty and Grizzly lock eyes. Ty motions for the rookie to bring it and the two lock up. Grizzly overpowers Ty and suddenly lifts up the former world champion up high in the air with a Gorilla Press! Ty reaches down and tries to rake the eyes or do anything to escape but Grizzly drops down and delivers a huge gutbuster! Ty rolls across to an available corner, holding his midsection as the crowd cheers loudly for Grizzly!

Copeland: Grizzly is certainly impressing in his first Lottery. He did some major damage to Drake Callaha, Celeste Crimson, and Ty Burna!

Cohen: Drake and Ty have been in there for some time already. Unfortunately they ran into a brick wall that's far fresher than them.

Grizzly stands in the center of the ring as the battle has intensified in the corners. With Drake and Ty both down due to Grizzly, X and Vega have teamed up to take on S.H.I.T., lifting the robot up and nearly over the top rope but he comes back with chops to back them off. As X rushes towards him, Vega turns and clotheslines X down hard. In the opposite side, Rush has contended with the tag team champions, delivering a hard big boot to Saboteur following it up with a big body slam to Saxton. Rush spots Grizzly who has motioned for him to face off, and Rush obliges, stepping to the center of the ring and the two big men square off while S.H.I.T. walks over to Ty Burna, delivering hard kicks to the former leader of the Apostles. Grizzly and Rush stare each other down when the counter pops up on screen.

[YOUTUBE]2ORvFjRHvTM[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #25: The Beard

The crowd pops again as the former tag team champion The Beard makes his way out. He looks down towards the ring as Rush and Grizzly have looked back towards him. The Beard rumbles down the entrance ramp and climbs up the steps and enters the ring, the three behemoths looking each other down.

Connor: This is going to be a war! Can the ring handle these three throwing each other around?

Cohen: Rush is the original. These two other clowns are just copycats.

Copeland: Either way that's almost 1000 lbs of mass standing in the center of the ring right now.

The crowd buzzes loudly and the three go at it. Grizzly and Beard team up against Rush briefly. Rush counters by delivering two hard headbutts but Beard delivers one of his own back to Rush. Grizzly grabs Beard from behind and turns him, delivering a stiff headbutt, leaving all three holding their foreheads. Rush recovers first and goes for a double clothesline but both duck under. Rush turns and gets caught, Grizzly and Beard delivering a thunderous double suplex! The ring shakes as they all hit the mat, even knocking S.H.I.T. off his feet. The crowd pops loudly as Grizzly and Beard both get up, nodding to one another and going to a corner each. Grizzly balances himself as Rush slowly pulls himself back up. Grizzly comes off and hits The Flying Bear! He smashes Rush flat to the mat as Beard comes flying off with The Flying Beard! He connects with the diving headbutt and Rush is down and out on the mat. Grizzly and Beard stand up as the crowd is going nuts over this. They react to the fans and back up into each other. They nod to each other once more and begin throwing bombs, the Beard gaining advantage. He whips Grizzly across the ring, and the two go for shoulder blocks, neither man giving an inch. They run across to opposite ropes, again hitting shoulder blocks, neither man giving an inch. They go for it a third time but Beard sidesteps and goes for Poetic Justice but Grizzly counters with a slow hip toss. Beard gets back to his feet and the two lock up, Beard pushing Grizzly into the ropes before Grizzly reverses and pushes Beard back the other way. This continues on before Beard tries to lift Grizzly over but Grizzly hits an axe handle to the back, breaking it up. Grizzly goes to grab Beard but Beard hits a back kick to the gut, doubling Grizzly over. Beard turns and sets Grizzly up in a powerbomb position. He lifts him up and goes to send him over but Grizzly grabs the ropes and using Beard's moment, uses his legs in a head scissors type move to send Beard crashing over the top rope and to the outside!

Harrys: The Beard has been eliminated!

Copeland: And in the battle of big men, a sort of head scissors miraculously sends The Beard over and out!

Cohen: I will admit, the Flying Bear and The Flying Beard was pretty awesome.

Connor: Jack, you're coming around finally.

Cohen: Awesome if you want big men pretending to be luchadors.

The Beard slowly gets to his feet, a look of disappointment on his face as he looks up at Grizzly. Grizzly applauds Beard's efforts but suddenly he gets overwhelmed from behind. Drake, Vega, Celeste, and Chris K.O. all try to shove Grizzly over. Grizzly fights to hold on, but he's exhausted after the battle with Rush and Beard. After fighting against it, Grizzly is finally flipped over the top rope and he lands on the outside as the four men look down at the mountain man.

Harrys: Grizzly Bob has been eliminated!

Cohen: Serves him right!

Copeland: Grizzly gave it all he could, but in the end it was a combined effort to take him out.

Grizzly slowly walks towards the back slapping hands with the fans as the four turn back to see Ty Burna, Action Saxton, Saboteur, S.H.I.T. and Triple X getting back to their feet. Meanwhile Rush slowly gets back to his feet as they all look towards each other. Each person hurt in various ways, the look of exhaustion on each person's face. All ten people go at it but the familiar counter hits the tron again.

[YOUTUBE]IFx3WX4DES0[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #26: Barbosa

Barbosa comes charging out from the back and runs down the ramp, sliding into the ring quickly and taking off the head of Saxton with a sick clothesline. Saboteur comes to his defense but eats an overhead sambo suplex, sending the spandexed man across the ring. S.H.I.T. looks happy and he joins forces with Barbosa, and soon everyone in the ring is laid to waste. Barbosa tosses Triple X face first into the turnbuckle. S.H.I.T. follows up with a big clothesline to the straight edge star in the corner before flipping him over the top rope. X hangs on and stands on the apron trying to get his bearings back when Vega suddenly runs up and hits a flying knee to the face. Triple X turns and while losing his balance leaps for the barricade! He lands and holds on, trying to shake the cobwebs out. Vega looks infuriated on the inside of the ring as X slowly gets to his feet. He stumbles a bit but looks on how to get back to the ring. He begins tight rope walking along the barricade towards the steel steps but suddenly Vega's valet Alexis runs over and grabs hold of X's leg, not allowing him to walk any further. X tries to shake her loose but Alexis absolutely refuses to let go. Suddenly Vega comes flying off the apron, hitting a kick to the side of the head of X before clinging tightly to the barricade himself. X is stunned and Alexis pulls X's leg out from underneath him and drops X to the floor!

Harrys: Triple X has been eliminated!

Connor: Triple X nearly pulled off another incredible save this year, but Vega and Alexis had something in mind for the Eurasian Champion!

Copeland: The Mayhem Champion has eliminated the Eurasian Champion, this is a huge upset!

Cohen: Why is this an upset Seabass? Vega is clearly the star on the rise and Triple X is in his way.

Triple X holds the back of his head and kneeling up as Vega has gotten back up to his feet. Suddenly he jumps, landing squarely on the back of Triple X, springboarding off of him and landing on the apron. He turns and bows deeply as Triple X glares at him. He tries to go after him but the refs hold him back as Alexis and Vega both share a laugh. Vega reenters the ring which has broken down into brawls once again. Chris has Ty in the corner, blatantly choking him and screaming at him about coming back. Barbosa continues decimating everyone around him, grabbing Drake and delivering the Doppleganger, sending the former world champ down hard into the mat. Drake smartly grabs hold of the bottom rope, holding tightly as Barbosa tries to lift him up. Rush suddenly spins Barbosa around, lifting him up and delivering a devastating double handed chokeslam. Barbosa lays sprawled out in the center of the ring before Rush grabs him with one hand, lifting him up. He tosses him onto his shoulders and walks towards the ropes. Just before tossing Barbosa out, S.H.I.T. runs over and grabs Barbosa's leg, pulling him off Rush's shoulders. Technosa drops to the ground as Rush turns but gets hit by Ty who has left Chris down in the corner. Former opponents for the Mayhem title go at it, Ty pulling Rush towards a corner and slamming him head first into the turnbuckle. Rush shakes his head and turns and smirks, not feeling any effect. Ty kicks Rush's knee out from him, causing him to drop down to one knee and Ty tries for his Mo Murda DDT but Rush lifts him up and tries to throw him out. Ty clings to the front headlock, sliding his feet between the ropes as he tries to hold on. Rush gets his head free and hits an open hand chop to the chest of Ty. Ty bends over backwards, but holds on with one hand as his feet slip along the mat. Rush tries to push him out as Ty fights to hold on Meanwhile Saxton and Saboteur looks around, seeing everyone fighting around them. They then look towards each other and shrug and the two begin going at it, each throwing bombs. The counter once again pops up on the tron.

[YOUTUBE]c-OeaRnQrs0[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #27: Constantine

The Elite X Champion Constantine makes his way out to a loud chorus of boos. He walks slowly down the ramp as the war goes on inside. Ty has kicked Rush away and has gotten back in the ring but Rush is still delivering punishment, keeping Ty locked up in the corner, delivering open hand chops. Saxton and Saboteur continue battling, trying to eliminate one another. Celeste has cornered Vega, but the thief is able to hop up onto the top turnbuckle to avoid a clothesline. Saxton and Saboteur suddenly run into Rush , and the Tag Team Champs stare up at the big man once more. Saxton goes for the Megaton Punch again but Rush blocks it, while Saboteur goes for the Pele Kick, but Rush grabs hold of his leg, dropping Saboteur face first on the mat. With the Tag Team Champs in his clutches, Ty climbs to the top turnbuckle and comes flying off, hitting a missile dropkick to the back of Rush's neck. It forces the big man forward and Saboteur and Saxton recover, and as Ty grabs hold with a reverse DDT, the Tag Team Champions deliver a double Russian Leg Sweep! The three get up and Ty nods towards them both but their congratulatory moment is cut short as Constantine finally enters the ring, delivering a hard clothesline to Ty that knocks him through the middle ropes and onto the apron. Collateral Damage is snapped off before Saboteur can respond. Saxton goes for Black Lightning but Constantine ducks under. Saxton's leg lands on the ropes and a hard clothesline from Constantine sends Saxton over and to the floor!

Harrys: Action Saxton has been eliminated!

Cohen: There's my winner to take it all!

Copeland: Constantine comes in on fire, eliminating one half of the tag team champions Action Saxton!

Connor: Saboteur and Ty have been taken down as well.

Constantine let's out a roar as the crowd boos loudly. He picks up Saboteur and tries to throw him out but Saboteur skins the cat, holding onto the ropes. Constantine turns around thinking Saboteur had been eliminated. Constantine hits a hard clothesline on Celeste, knocking her down and he begins cleaning house. Vega tries to snap off the Shellshock but Constantine counters into a DDT, leaving the Mayhem Champion down. Just then Barbosa gets back to his feet and grabs hold of Constantine. Constantine breaks the hold and hits a hard right, knocking Barbosa back. Meanwhile Drake and Chris convene in the corner talking strategy, Ty and Rush still down while S.H.I.T. pulls itself up as it goes after Constantine as well. Constantine gets pushed into the corner and Technosa begins trying to throw him over as Celeste and Vega begin to recover. Saboteur suddenly comes flying across and hits the Death Blow on Vega! Saboteur gets up and grabs Vega, tossing him over the top rope but Vega holds on. Saboteur tries to push Vega out when suddenly Celeste Crimson comes from behind and hits The Spirit Crusher to the back of Saboteur's head! Vega pulls the rope down and Saboteur goes tumbling out, crashing to the ground!

Harrys: Saboteur has been eliminated!

Connor: Celeste catches Saboteur with the Spirit Crusher, and Saboteur is out!

Cohen: Thank God for Celeste.

Copeland: And Vega holds on after taking the Death Blow as well!

Celeste goes for the two for one elimination, trying to pry Vega from the ropes but Vega gets a kick to the head to knock her back. He hops up onto the top rope and begins walking along it, stopping at the turnbuckle before launching and connecting with a head scissors on Celeste. Celeste goes crashing across the ring, but stays in. Constantine has thwarted Technosa's efforts to throw him out. He lands hard shots to both S.H.I.T. and Barbosa, sending them back when Drake and Chris are on the attack, Drake hitting an enziguri on S.H.I.T. and Chris connecting with The Sword on Barbosa! Drake, Chris, and Constantine look to each other and nod, going after S.H.I.T. and lifting him up. They go to toss him over but Ty suddenly makes the save, connecting with a kick to the back of Drake's neck. S.H.I.T. drops down and tackles Constantine down as Chris turns to Ty to only get tossed with an exploder suplex! S.H.I.T. backs up and connects with a knee drop to the head of Constantine that sends the Elite X Champ rolling away. Ty and S.H.I.T. turn towards each other, the robot tilting it's head slightly as it sees it's former leader. Barbosa slowly drags himself up and stands next to S.H.I.T. as the crowd buzzes. S.H.I.T. points at Ty as Barbosa's expression suddenly darkens, a manic look forming on his face. Ty suddenly takes a defensive stance, but as they stand off the counter appears on the tron.

[YOUTUBE]qv96yJYhk3M[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #28: Sam Smith

Sam Smith makes his way out as the crowd boos loudly. He walks slowly down the ramp and to the ring, as the staredown between Ty and Technosa continue. Suddenly Rush pops back up after being down for sometime and hits a hard big boot to the side of Ty's head, sending him down hard to the mat. Ty covers up as Technosa goes after Rush. Smith suddenly slides into the ring and delivers a devastating spinebuster to Barbosa as Rush drops S.H.I.T. with a spinning sidewalk slam. The former champions stand tall as Vega and Celeste are both up and go after them, with the same results. Smith hits a roundhouse kick on Vega, while Rush lifts Celeste up and drops her with a military press slam. Smith and Rush don't wait around, grabbing Drake and Chris K.O. Smith delivers a Tiger Suplex to Chris while Rush drops Drake on his head with a piledriver! The crowd boos as Smith and Rush are the only two standing in the ring. They suddenly look towards Ty and lift him up, Smith holding Ty's arms back as Rush delivers devastating body shots, leaving their victim gasping for air. This continues until Smith lifts Ty up onto his shoulders, the crowd booing loudly as he sets up for Nightfall. He drops Ty but before he can get his knee up Ty counters with the Facebreaker DDT! Ty rolls over onto his stomach as Smith holds his face in pain. Rush becomes enraged and grabs Ty, setting him up for the Rushing Powerbomb! In a bit of irony, Chris and Drake suddenly hit Rush from behind, trying to beat the big man down as Barbosa and S.H.I.T. go after Smith. Ty remains down as Celeste and Vega join in on the beat down. Constantine gets to his feet and sees Ty is down. He hurries over and grabs hold of him, dragging him to the ropes. He tries throwing him over but Ty holds on, punching away at Constantine to try and back him off. Drake and Chris notice this and leave Celeste to handling Rush on her own as they try to help Constantine eliminate Ty.

Copeland: Smith comes in and immediately his partnership with Rush paid off, but now it's apparent that the rest of the roster has decided to divide and conquer.

Connor: And Ty's in major trouble as he tries to fight off Chris, Drake, and Constantine from eliminating him!

Cohen: This is where Ty's in no man's land, he has no one willing to work with him in this match. He burnt every bridge he possibly had, and now it's coming back to haunt him!

Celeste tries desperately to keep Rush down, but Rush powers her off and stares angrily at Chris and Drake. As they try to shove Ty out Rush comes up from behind and slams their heads together, knocking the two down as it just leaves Constantine to taking Ty out. Rush stalks Chris into the corner, the White Knight trying to plead Rush off. Just then the counter pops up.

[YOUTUBE]8Ca-zWLmSSA[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #29: ???

Copeland: Whose entrance theme... is that?

The crowd agrees with Copeland as the music continues to play but nobody comes out... until a man makes his way out to the top of the entrance stage with the crowd popping loudly for the return of the man they call Blade! He looks around and smiles before doing his signature taunt, bringing his arm down as the crowd continues to cheer wildly.

Connor: It is! Blade is back!

The crowd begins cheering welcome back as Blade rushes down to the ring and slides in. Constantine turns and quickly gets hit with the Halo, dropping the Elite X champion down, allowing Ty to fall to the mat. Rush turns from towering over Chris and stares down Blade.

Cohen: Finally! Rush gets his revenge on Blade! This has been years in the making!

Sure enough the two meet in the center of the ring, and Rush goes for a big right hand. Blade ducks under and begins delivering shots of his own. Rush stumbles back and Blade whips him across. He catches Rush on the rebound, and with a great show of strength lifts him up and connects with a backbreaker! Rush holds his back in pain as Blade stands up as the crowd continues to cheer. Ty struggles to his feet and sees Blade, and then looks around the ring. Blade nods back and they turn to face off with the rest of the combatants. Ty steps forward but Blade suddenly drops down and hits a low blow on Ty! The crowd immediately switches gears and begins booing Blade, who holds his hands up as if he were innocent. Ty crumbles to the mat and rolls away in immense pain. Vega suddenly gets up and Blade goes after him. Blade hits a knee to the midsection and sets up for the Blade Runner but Vega counters with Shellshock! Blade is down as Vega tries to lift him up. Blade is dead weight however and Vega has a hard time, finally getting him up against the ropes. He tries to lift Blade over but Blade hits a hard uppercut, knocking Vega back. Blade leans against the ropes, still hurt from Vega's Shellshock when Vega rushes towards him. Blade dips his shoulder and sends Vega up and over the top rope to the outside! Vega hits the ground hard but as Blade looks back at Vega, Rush's boot hits the side of Blade's head, sending the former Eurasian Champion over and out as well!

Harrys: Vega and Blade have been eliminated!

Cohen: Damn it! If Blade was going to last only so long, why did he have to take Vega out with him?

Copeland: Vega shocked the world with his performance tonight. He has nothing to be ashamed off.

Connor: And Blade simply got caught by Rush!

Blade gets up to his feet as Rush sneers towards him from inside the ring. Blade claps sarcastically towards him before exiting around the ring and to the back as the ref's help Vega to his feet. Rush turns towards Drake as Smith battles off Barbosa and S.H.I.T. as the counter on the tron appears again for the final time!

Connor: We're to number thirty! Who was the lucky receiver of the final spot?

[YOUTUBE]a41bERTFBUI[/YOUTUBE]

Entrant #30: Hunter Kravinoff

Hunter Kravinoff slowly walks out to the top of the entrance ramp, his eyes looking right at the ring as Barbosa looks back and sees his former ally. Smith meanwhile is able to gain the advantage on S.H.I.T. because of this, hitting a Falcon Arrow on the robot. A huge mixed reaction greets Kravinoff, who walks down the ramp slowly as Barbosa is enthralled at the return of his friend.

Copeland: Krav....Kravinoff is back!?

Cohen: Yes! Yes he is!

Kravinoff walks up the steel steps slowly before entering the ring. Barbosa continues to gape at him, as Kravinoff rubs his wrists. He stares towards Barbosa for a few moments before leaning down and helping Constantine back up to his feet. Barbosa's expression changes, a look of confusion forming on his face. S.H.I.T. meanwhile gets back up and looks to Barbosa, his head tilting in confusion as well.

Connor: Hunter Kravinoff....is helping....Constantine?

Copeland: And Barbosa is utterly speechless at the return of his old friend.

Cohen: Kravinoff clearly has sided with the Elite this time around.

S.H.I.T. looks towards Kravinoff, and something seems to snap in the robot. He jumps towards Kravinoff and begins throwing lefts and rights, Kravinoff having no problem returning the favor. The robot fights with a renewed vigor, knocking Kravinoff down and delivering mounted punches. Kravinoff covers up with a smirk on his face, and suddenly Barbosa snaps out of his trance and rushes over, trying to pull S.H.I.T. off of Kravinoff. Suddenly Constantine comes up from behind and tosses Barbosa over the top rope and to the outside!

Harrys: Barbosa has been eliminated!

The crowd boos loudly as Barbosa sits on the outside, a look of confusion still on his face as he looks towards Kravinoff, who has leaned his head to the outside, a smile still etched on his face. Meanwhile Smith has squared off with Ty once more, with Smith targeting Ty's ribs and midsection. Ty tries to cover up but the damage has been done already. Smith goes for mounted punches in the corner but Ty is able to counter and drop Smith face first across the turnbuckle. Ty hobbles back and goes for Consecrated Banishment but Smith moves out of the way and Ty hits the turnbuckle. Smith grabs Ty and delivers a hard backbreaker, holding Ty in place for several moments. Elsewhere in the ring Celeste has grabbed hold of Chris K.O. and begins connecting with shots to him, trying to toss him over. Drake suddenly comes up from behind and tosses Celeste over, and she crashes to the outside!

Harrys: Celeste Crimson has been eliminated!

Copeland: And Steven Holmes cannot be pleased with that!

Cohen: No! We were going to have our first couples Kingdom Come Main Event!

Connor: Really Jack?

Celeste gets up and looks furious, yelling at Drake who waves goodbye to her from inside the ring as the referees escort her out. Meanwhile Barbosa stares at Kravinoff still, walking up to the ring and looking him in the face. This enrages S.H.I.T. who shrugs off Constantine and drops an elbow across Kravinoff's back. He pulls Kravinoff up and goes for his overhead chop but Kravinoff blocks and counters with a straight kick to the head. S.H.I.T. stumbles back as Kravinoff hits him with a lariat. Barbosa watches, conflicted almost as S.H.I.T. and Kravinoff continue to brawl all over the ring. Rush and Chris finally go at it, as Drake rolls out of the way of the big man. Rush hits a big splash on Chris in the corner, crumbling the White Knight to the mat. Rush kicks away at him while Ty has countered Smith finally and gained some distance. Smith rushes towards him but Ty gets a foot up, sending Smith backwards again. Ty runs forward and connects with a running high knee, stumbling Smith backwards into the ropes. Ty goes for a clothesline but Smith rolls through to avoid it. Constantine tries to pry S.H.I.T. off of Kravinoff but gets an elbow to the face in retaliation. Constantine stumbles backwards where Smith suddenly is behind him and tosses him over and out! Smith turns around to celebrate but gets caught with Consecrated Banishment! Smith flies over the top rope and lands on top of Constantine as the crowd pops loudly!

Harrys: Constantine and Sam Smith have both been eliminated!

Copeland: Constantine was trying to help his new ally Kravinoff, but it ended up costing him in the end! And Ty hit Consecrated Banishment to send Smith over right after!

Connor: There goes your pick for the Lottery Jack.

Cohen: What are you talking about? Rush has always been my pick to win the lottery.

The referees check on Smith and Constantine as Ty collapses in the corner, holding his midsection. Drake sits in the opposite corner, staring down Ty before licking his lips. Rush continues stomping away on Chris in the corner before lifting him up and trying to toss him out. Chris holds on for dear life as Kravinoff and S.H.I.T. continue to wildly brawl all over the ring. Barbosa climbs up onto the apron to watch, holding his head in his hands as he watches. The robot and the Ugandan suddenly end up over by Barbosa, and with Barbosa leaning on the ropes holding his head, the two suddenly send each other over, landing to the outside!

Harrys: Hunter Kravinoff and S.H.I.T. have been eliminated!

The fall doesn't stop them however as they continue throwing bombs from their knees. Kravinoff backs S.H.I.T. towards the entrance ramp, before S.H.I.T. counters by sending Kravinoff back first into the barricade. The robot tries to pull Kravinoff up but Kravinoff suddenly hits a Double Underhook DDT, sending S.H.I.T. face first into the entrance ramp. Kravinoff stands as Constantine slowly walks up to him, motioning for them to exit to the back. Kravinoff looks down at S.H.I.T. and then Barbosa before slowly backing up the entrance ramp. Barbosa has dropped off the apron and is checking on S.H.I.T. all the while looking up at Kravinoff.

Copeland: What is going on between those four?

Connor: It's clear Barbosa isn't sure what to make of Kravinoff returning, and I think S.H.I.T. is actually jealous!

Cohen: He thinks he's a robot, he's not supposed to have any emotions! And what about the alliance between Kravinoff and Constantine?

Barbosa tries to help S.H.I.T. up but ends up having to drag him up the entrance ramp as focus returns to the ring and the final four men remaining. Chris finally escapes from Rush and gets to an open corner, and all four men look towards each other. Ty slowly pulls himself up in the corner, his arm wrapped around his midsection as he tries to breath deeply. Rush stares across at Chris but Chris looks to Drake and the two allies nod to each other. They rush towards Ty who can barely cover up as they batter him back and forth. They pull him out to the center of the ring and Drake sets him up for The Faded Memory! Ty counters however and drops Drake with a Reverse STO! Rush remains back in the corner, content letting the three of them battle it out. Chris immediately goes for The Sword but Ty ducks under. Ty goes for Consecrated Banishment but Chris ducks under and Ty lands near the ropes, yelling in pain as the impact sends a jolt to his ribs. Seeing enough Rush walks over to Ty to throw him out but Ty with one desperation shot, somewhat connects with a Consecrated Banishment! Rush was able to get his hands up however to block the attack, enough to send him backwards however. Drake recovers as Chris rushes forward, connecting with The Sword right to the midsection of Ty. Ty holds onto the top rope as the air gets knocked out of him. Drake and Chris run up and try to flip Ty over, getting him over the top rope but Ty holds onto the top rope, gritting his teeth as the crowd cheers for him to hold on. However Drake runs across the ring and off the rebound hits a hard dropkick to the ribs on Ty, forcing Ty to relinquish his grip and lands on the outside!

Harrys: Ty Burna has been eliminated!

Copeland: I...I don't believe it.

Cohen: They've done it! Ty Burna has been eliminated! No repeat winner this year!

Ty Burna lies on the outside, his face squarely against the mat as he tries to push himself up. Chris taunts him from the outside as Ty slowly gets to his feet. He holds his midsection again as Chris continues yelling towards him. Suddenly Drake comes up from behind Chris and tosses him over the top rope! Chris is able to hold on, his feet nearly touching the floor. He starts to pull himself back up but Ty suddenly hops up onto the apron and with a running start he connects with Consecrated Banishment right to the side of Chris's head! The force of the blow sends Chris crashing to the ground below as the crowd cheers loudly. Ty brushes his hair back as he hops off the apron, walking backwards up the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers loudly.

Harrys: Chris K.O. has been eliminated!

Copeland: And with a little help from Ty, Chris K.O. has been eliminated by his own ally!

Cohen: It just shows how bad of a loser Ty Burna is. He was eliminated, he had no need to get involved!

Connor: Either way we're now down to two people, Rush and Drake Callahan to go to the main event of Kingdom Come V!

Rush immediately tries to toss Drake out but Drake is able to roll away. Drake goes to kick away at the knees of Rush, but Rush suddenly lifts him up with a military press. He tosses Drake across the ring but Drake grabs hold of the top rope before going over, wrapping his legs around it too. Rush tries to grab him but Drake holds firm on the rope. Giving up on prying him from the rope, Rush begins hitting open hand chops to the back of Drake, who yells out in pain with each shot. Drake shakes his head as Rush continues the punishment, before backing up. He goes for a big boot to the head but Drake pushes himself up to avoid the boot. He springboards off the ropes and hits a dropkick, sending Rush into the corner. Drake rushes forward and tries to lift the big man up, to no avail however as Rush hits a clubbing forearm to the back. A big kick to the midsection has Drake doubled over, and Rush sets up for the Rushing Powerbomb! He lifts Drake up and begins running but Drake grabs the top rope before being dropped down, pulling Rush forward with his momentum! Rush tumbles over the top rope as does Drake, and both men skin the cat, clinging onto the top rope as the crowd almost pops from what they thought was the end. Rush struggles to keep his feet up as Drake is able to pull himself up and over the ropes to the inside. Rush finally gets his feet on the apron and stands himself up but Drake comes flying off the top rope with a crossbody. Rush is able to catch him, but struggles to keep his balance on the apron as Drake grabs the top rope in desperation as well. Rush regains his balance and grabs the throat of Drake and lifts him up. Drake kicks desperately at the face of Rush, but Rush goes to release him, only for Drake to get his legs around Rush's neck and send him off the apron with his legs, clutching to the top rope as Rush crashes to the outside, Drake's feet mere inches from the ground!

Harrys: Rush has been eliminated, therefore your winner of the Lethal Lottery, Drake Callahan!

The crowd begins booing loudly as Drake continues to hold onto the top rope, staring down at Rush before sitting down on the apron, holding his head in his hands as he realizes he's done it.

Copeland: Drake Callahan has won the Lethal Lottery, and he now goes on to main event Kingdom Come V!

Cohen: No conspiracy needed tonight! Drake bested 29 other WZCW stars to earn his spot at Kingdom Come!

Drake slowly reenters the ring and the look of disbelief on his face forms. He gets to his feet and lifts his arms up in victory before running over to the corner and climbing to the second turnbuckle. He yells out at the fans, saying he told every single one of them he would win. He continues the taunting before lifting his arm up high into the air. He looks back towards the Kingdom Come V sign hanging up in the arena, and he slowly points up to it as pyro begins going off on the entrance stage. As the pyro ends confetti comes dropping down as Drake continues to celebrate inside the ring.

Copeland: We are out of time here at the Lethal Lottery! For my partners, Jack Cohen, and Cat Connor, we thank you for joining us, and congratulations to Drake Callahan for winning the Lethal Lottery, goodnight!

The camera continues focusing on Drake Callahan as the celebration continues in the confetti, motioning for the title as we go off the air.

Credits

FALKON - Lottery Pt. 1, Bateman Announcement, Segments
FUNKAY - Tag Team Title Match
HARTHAN - Showtime vs. Holmes
KERMIT - Stormrage vs. Mystique, By The #'s/Opening, Segments
KILLJOY - Graphics
SHOWTIME - Califa vs. Drake
TY BURNA - Lottery Pt. 3
YAZLOV - Lottery Pt. 2, Segments

First, a big thinks to Killjoy on his graphical work for this PPV. He really helped us out and put in some amazing work for the poster and match cards. Second, congrats to the new champions. Third, congrats to Harthan on the lottery win. He was a favorite by many, so it is no surprise that he took the cake. As many of you can tell, the event was packed with returns and huge steps onto the yellow brick road of Kingdom Come V. We hope that the show was worth it, and we apologize for the unintended delay. We will take the rest of the week off and you should expect boards up this coming Monday. The next RP deadline will be May 28th, 2013. As always, you can drop us a review and tell us what you liked or didn't like. Thank you all for being a part of one of the biggest events of the year. We couldn't do it without you.

One last thing... we announce with a heavy heart that Showtime will be stepping down from his Creative post. The man has been an efficient hard-working member for some time now. He has clocked several high quality hours, days, months, and years into this fed. You may have heard it said before, but I will say it again. He is the unsung hero of creative. He helps us keep things organized and keeps the wild ones in line. He will be sorely missed. BUT, we are happy that he will still remain with us as an active regular member, but now he will have more time to spend with his son and family. Please, take some time, whether a new or old member, and tell him thank you for everything. The guy truly deserves it. Love you Show.

-Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back