How "Lethal Lottery V" Is Going To Work

So what I'm reading is that it's "bad" to skip the pointless qualifying matches and offer an in-show explanation, right-o?

So mine and Barbosas tag RP's will be used as our single entrants for the Lottery. Let the one up manship begin!

Барбоса;4413697 said:
We already have an idea for said tag RP...

Join us in the poker room and we will divulge some (but perhaps not all) of the plan

You provide the booze, I'll provide myself

The only criticism I would've had with this, which is that you can more or less discount those people who lose 1 on 1 matches and anybody in tag matches as historically (or at least from what I've noticed, the roulette rounds being a good example) tag team RP's don't stack up to singles RP's. So the field for potential winners is seriously diminished after reading the rest of the show. Especially when you consider that most of the favourites will probably be in action, against each other even (Califa vs Drake, Smith and Rush possibly in title defences) potentially rules out 2 to 3 of those four before the lottery even begins, whereas the potential huge tag team match (SaboSax vs Bearded Gents vs S.H.I.T & Barbosa vs Empire) rules out all of those on the rule that tag RP's don't stack up to singles RP's.

Basically I am saying the potential is there for it to end up Califa/Drake vs Chris K.O as the only feasible winners in the minds of most readers after the rest of the show is done with, one because they'll have won their match and the other because I assume he'll be RP'ing directly for the Lottery.

Even if there are "only" six or seven guys who'll win LL V, it's still better than last year's Royal Rumble. The options were Ryback, Ziggler and Cena was our dark horse. Orton was an even darker horse. That's four guys, people...

This years Rumble had options?!

Anyways, when I read the title "How Lethal Lottery V Is Going To Work", all I can think of is;

Donny J won't win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back