WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

Holy fucking shit. That Title match was absolutely insane.

Congratulations Holmes, that was crazy. Celeste, you're a bitch.

Very strong ending to the title match. Also the first pick I had right. I'm also glad for Crimson's exposure (phrasing...), but it's still Sam Smith v Holmes in a heel v heel match.

Okay, I know a little more about Celeste and Holmes and I have to say I am digging the story idea. Good work, gentlemen.

Next part is up. Major announcements are revealed. Lethal Lottery Match will begin t-minus 10 minutes.

Damn Holmes and Celeste... you both will pay for that.

Count on it man. Showtime's getting his belt back at Kingdom Come ;)

I think its okay for you to put your sig back up. I like being in people's sigs, it makes me feel important, like I have self worth.

No KFAD at KC? At least you're keeping it. The HoF sounds like an awesome idea and the tournament is a great idea.

Nice touches.

I am so looking forward to the HoF part of Kingdom Come, should be a lot of fun!

Also, what are the odds we see KFAD gets its own PPV, like the Elmination Chamber and Money in the Bank?

Aw yeah! The Holmes/Crimson train of love has left the station, and we are going bulldoze any and all opposition that gets in our way.

I am legit marking out for the Lottery now. Let's do this!

Also, the alliance between Holmes and Constantine now holds two belts. Shame we're not a team any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back