WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

something tells me you shouldve gone to bed a couple hours ago

I normally would've to be fair, I dont tend to sit up and wait for the shows because I know that they'll be up at stupid o'clock in the morning over here. I just got hopefull when Ty said it'd be about an hour.

Now I face a dilemma, I've sat up all this time, and it might only be around the corner, do I continue to sit up and wait? Or do I say fuck it and go to bed? Thus wasting all of that time I have sat up.

We got rid of Cable a couple weeks ago. I was able to watch the race today while we were at B dubs (fuckin great food) and now we're relaxin. The wife's readin a book and i'm waitin on the big show

Indy 500 is the only F1 race I really care for. I followed the 2010 season briefly, but it was on and off. Usually just the Sprint Cup I follow.

:wtf:

not-so-correct-dictionary-10-1.jpg

I normally would've to be fair, I dont tend to sit up and wait for the shows because I know that they'll be up at stupid o'clock in the morning over here. I just got hopefull when Ty said it'd be about an hour.

Now I face a dilemma, I've sat up all this time, and it might only be around the corner, do I continue to sit up and wait? Or do I say fuck it and go to bed? Thus wasting all of that time I have sat up.

I am in the same dilemma...

Think I'm gonna give it til 3 to see. It's unlikely I'll be getting off this sofa anytime soon

Denny Hamlin has the lead now, Kahne has dropped back to 4th. Earnhardt Junior held the lead for half a second off of the restart.

Forumla = Indy cars. Absolutely correct.

F1 is a specific class and is also the most popular class of Motorsport in the world.

Also though the cars look similar they couldn't be more different. F1 cars are far more complex compared to the Indy cars which focus on flat out speed over handling. F1 cars are slower but handle far better than Indy cars, because y'know, corners.

F1 is a specific class and is also the most popular class of Motorsport in the world.

Also though the cars look similar they couldn't be more different. F1 cars are far more complex compared to the Indy cars which focus on flat out speed over handling. F1 cars are slower but handle far better than Indy cars, because y'know, corners.

Ah, okay. Open wheel racing really isn't my forte

I really liked your Aftershock match... Wait....

And you need an off week? Shit. Productivity FTW.

If you are talking about the match. Then, let me tell you this; I got busted open in the head. So, yeah week off bitches. Unless you don't think TLT will break his neck.

29 to go. Kahne back out front, Hamlin in 2nd. If I had those two in a fantasy season I'd make a killing in points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back