WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

Fair enough. I pmed him a few days ago with a request to look at something and no computer this weekend came up. Hence me wondering if he'd forgotten to leave a note on the Creative beer fridge. Your info is more up to date though, so Harthan, I am disappoint.

EDIT: and now it seems that the computer access issues were more existant than they appeared earlier this evening.

Which raises the question why would you sign up for so much on the internet when you know you have limited access to the internet?

Which raises the question why would you sign up for so much on the internet when you know you have limited access to the internet?

It's a temporary thing Pancake, he's only over there for awhile. Otherwise he's been on point, plus this was for the weekend only.

Just relax, no biggie, I didn't see that he may or may not have access to the internet this weekend until a little while ago. We can wait until tomorrow, I'll call it the Memorial Day Kingdom Come Extravaganza or some fancy marketing term so it's even more special.

Just remember everyone that tomorrow isn't just National BBQ day. Remember the fallen troops that have made the ultimate sacrifice. I joke about a lot of stuff here, but tomorrow is very special to me. If you don't see much chatter from me tomorow, it's because i'm remembering some good friends.

No seriously, I'll try getting up early tomorrow or even work on it tonight and we'll get it around noon central, which is around 6 in the UK.

Alright. So, aroud noon central we will begin the live discussion and the show will be posted in bits? See you all tomorrow then. Cheers!

Right, after that event, I'm heading to bed. Any reward for the sleepiest Brit? I'm fucking knackered, gotta be up at 6am (Just over 2 hours).

See ya guys.

I'm gonna hit the bed early. If any of you fine gents care, would you be so kind as to look at the two matches I wrote for AF and give me some feedback? Match writing has been fun the times I have done it and hope to continue but I want to make sure I please the fans

I shall now retire. Have high hopes for KC and am looking forward to Joe Mason's next match.
Have a lot of to do tomorrow in remembrance of our fallen heroes.
God bless you all (no offense intended) and have a wonderful evening.

What can I say? Africa.

On the plus side, being not 10m away from a giant elephant this weekend gave me a little of inspiration for writing Mikey Stormrage. And the monkeys were very inspirational for Ricky Runn, but more entertaining.

What can I say? Africa.

On the plus side, being not 10m away from a giant elephant this weekend gave me a little of inspiration for writing Mikey Stormrage. And the monkeys were very inspirational for Ricky Runn, but more entertaining.

Burn. I approve.

By the way, I defended your honor, Harthan, despite the fact you don't like John Cena and think Alberto Del Rio is awesome.

Lemme fire this motherfucker up again. 4 hours(ish) to go & I'm really pumped for it. I've been thinking of a couple of matches, how I'd like to see them end, Im gonna share it with you.

TLC Match

Stormrage & TLT are atop two different ladders, both trying to reach one of the titles each. They're scrapping, while their respective partners lay on the outside, hurt. Then, Ricky & Austin charge the ring and push a Ladder over each, putting Stormrage & TLT through tables that were accurately placed on the outside. RRR bring one Ladder into the centre, climb up and grab a title each, making them the winners.

That's just a fantasy I think though.

Ty Burna vs Steven Kurtesy

The AoC come out, having been beaten by Team WZCW previously in the night. They surround the ring and attempt to distract Kurtesy, who manages to reverse a Consecrated Banishment, leading to the pin and him retaining the Title. The AoC enter the ring and begin to beat down on Kurtesy, who gets hit with a C.B, until Team WZCW, along with every face on the WZCW Roster come down to clear them out, leading to them celebrating victoriously in the ring to end the PPV.

So yeah, anyone got any other ideas?

If I gave you my ideas, then you wouldn't need to read the show. Everyone has written great matches for Kingdom Come. Better than I could imagine anyway.

If I gave you my ideas, then you wouldn't need to read the show. Everyone has written great matches for Kingdom Come. Better than I could imagine anyway.

I take that to mean all the matches are written now.

Awesome. Can't wait for it to start - hopefully it won't start until about 8:30 GMT as I won't be back from work before then and I don't want to be marking out in front of a group of adult learners.

I will almost certainly be online from six anyway though, I'll just have to keep quiet

Ty is shooting for a 6PM start-up. Whether that comes to fruition or not will remains to be seen.

6 PM? That's...actually a great time. I'm going to be in a car for eight hours to day, so I can read it when I'm in Boston.

Ty is shooting for a 6PM start-up. Whether that comes to fruition or not will remains to be seen.

That's GMT I assume?

Either way coolbeans - how long will there be between each segment? It'd be awesome if the whole thing lasted three or four hours as it goes.

visit a dentist

I can't - they're all fully booked because they decided to go down the American route and be mostly private. They only take NHS patients for emergency care.

Sorry I forgot you were half dutch half irish... How much of you is American again? Are you like Bender from Futurama? 50% of whatever's convenient for plot purposes?

Are we turning into the Kings of Hate? Smack Talking each other instead of our opponents?

I blame Pancake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back