WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

I blame Pancake...

407.jpg

Why are you people referencing one of the stupidest shows ever made?

It's arguably one of the best animations to come out of America in generations, though it was plot light Samurai Jack was fantastic for way too many reasons to list.

Genndy Tartakovski is responsible for pretty much everything good that ever came out of Cartoon Networks original programming and Samurai Jack was his magnum opus.

It's arguably one of the best animations to come out of America in generations, though it was plot light Samurai Jack was fantastic for way too many reasons to list.

Genndy Tartakovski is responsible for pretty much everything good that ever came out of Cartoon Networks original programming and Samurai Jack was his magnum opus.

You guys can think what you want, I've just never found the appeal of Samurai Jack.

Fair enough, on a related note the first season of Pokemon was awesome. Went downhill fast after that but the first season was really good.

I agree in full. Pokemon was amazing the first season. But after that, it just hurt to watch it.

Samurai Jack is the 2nd greatest animated show to include the word Samurai

What's first then? Afro Samurai? Bitch, please.

Барбоса;3924938 said:
Samurai Jack includes some of the most creative uses of animation you are likely to see. "Light vs Dark" was incredible

Indeed, Tartakovski just got it right in that show, almost every episode had something that showed how powerful animation could be. The fact that Jack barely spoke but you could still empathise with him was incredible and the first time I'd really seen that in a cartoon.

Samurai Jack was what made me and Barbosa somewhat chums. Dragon ball (Z) only served to progress this.

DBZ is awesome

Did you ever catch GT? Christ that show is a fucking abortion. My only qualm with DBZ is that some of the best characters from Dragonball fall to the wayside too quickly. (Yamcha, Krillen and Tien) then again, Vegeta, Gotenks and Trunks were great characters from DBZ.

DBZ is awesome

Did you ever catch GT? Christ that show is a fucking abortion. My only qualm with DBZ is that some of the best characters from Dragonball fall to the wayside too quickly. (Yamcha, Krillen and Tien) then again, Vegeta, Gotenks and Trunks were great characters from DBZ.

You should see some of the discussion we had in the Movie & TV section. Me, Barbosa, Mister Awesome and others were rather delightful in our discussions.

At first I was on board with blaming Pancake for the in fighting, now I just blame you

pancake is sowing the seeds of dissent bending Rodriquez!

I wish I couldve repped you for that, it made me actually lol. (by that I mean I audibly laughed; if I had said "lol" I wouldn't be posting. Because I would have killed myself.)

Some of the stories in GT had potential -thinking specifically of Baby and the Evil Dragons - but the Goku-centricity of the show was ridiculous along with the horrendous character of Pan.

Aside from the lack of an adult Gotenks, I always thought that Baby Goku vs Vegeta, Gohan and Gotenks would have made for an incredible story.

I'm playing a bit of BF3 before I take my grandparents to the Airport. I'm hoping I can make it back in time to catch the start of Kingdom Come.

I'll be headed out for dinner when the show is supposed to begin. I hope you enjoy it. I'm particularly fond of the opening contest and hope you are too.

Rest assured that if it's delayed any further, it's definitely not my fault this time.

Барбоса;3924968 said:
Some of the stories in GT had potential -thinking specifically of Baby and the Evil Dragons - but the Goku-centricity of the show was ridiculous along with the horrendous character of Pan.

Aside from the lack of an adult Gotenks, I always thought that Baby Goku vs Vegeta, Gohan and Gotenks would have made for an incredible story.

I agree that there was potential there, I think that made it worse though. The fact that you could see them failing to get you invested in what could be really great stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back