WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

Crock, he's signed up for another efed. Same one I did with another character, in fact. And why not, given his stellar track record at fulfilling his reqiuirements in WZCW and the debate league. Oh, wait.

I'm sorry guys, we were on point and prepped for this bad boy to get posted. I don't know what happened to Harthan, nor can I speak for him. What I can say is I'm really disappointed we haven't been able to start posting up the matches.

I know y'all might be mad at me, but we may have no choice but to postpone until tomorrow. I really wanted this to go up tonight, but I'm not gonna sit here and have you guys waiting forever and ever so I'll let your hopes down now.

Again I'm sincerely sorry for the letdown.

I'm sorry guys, we were on point and prepped for this bad boy to get posted. I don't know what happened to Harthan, nor can I speak for him. What I can say is I'm really disappointed we haven't been able to start posting up the matches.

I know y'all might be mad at me, but we may have no choice but to postpone until tomorrow. I really wanted this to go up tonight, but I'm not gonna sit here and have you guys waiting forever and ever so I'll let your hopes down now.

:banghead:

Just kiddin, Boss. Stuff happens it's all good

If you are talking about the match. Then, let me tell you this; I got busted open in the head. So, yeah week off bitches. Unless you don't think TLT will break his neck.

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

Don't worry about it. These things happen, hopefully Harthan is well.

Any chance of a time for the results tomorrow? If not no biggie.

Don't worry about it. These things happen, hopefully Harthan is well.

Any chance of a time for the results tomorrow? If not no biggie.

I have tomorrow off due to Memorial Day. We will get it posted as soon as we can.

Hopefully Harthan didn't get kidnapped by a tribe of African Monkeys.

That's not racism, I mean kidnapped by literal apes that live in Africa.

We were WEEKS behind sometimes when I was in charge. :lmao:

Fair enough. I pmed him a few days ago with a request to look at something and no computer this weekend came up. Hence me wondering if he'd forgotten to leave a note on the Creative beer fridge. Your info is more up to date though, so Harthan, I am disappoint.

EDIT: and now it seems that the computer access issues were more existant than they appeared earlier this evening.

Fair enough. I pmed him a few days ago with a request to look at something and no computer this weekend came up. Hence me wondering if he'd forgotten to leave a note on the Creative beer fridge. Your info is more up to date though, so Harthan, I am disappoint.

We also had so much shit going on in our Creative section that I never even saw the message until you said something, so I went looking for it, and found it.

Actually, before I go could we get an official time, or a time that is somewhere in the ballpark, for tomorrow? That way everyone can plan around it.

Actually, before I go could we get an official time, or a time that is somewhere in the ballpark, for tomorrow? That way everyone can plan around it.

No seriously, I'll try getting up early tomorrow or even work on it tonight and we'll get it around noon central, which is around 6 in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back