• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Sooo... Looking for Oleg Rapsutin's app. Am I missing something, or is it not there? Any lookup of Oleg leads me to Fallout.

P.S. If this is Fallout, awesome.

Sooo... Looking for Oleg Rapsutin's app. Am I missing something, or is it not there? Any lookup of Oleg leads me to Fallout.

P.S. If this is Fallout, awesome.

Probably a veteran handler returning. Fallout would be cool. As would a very large number of people we lost in the past year and a half. How've you been by the way? Great to have you back!

Probably a veteran handler returning. Fallout would be cool. As would a very large number of people we lost in the past year and a half. How've you been by the way? Great to have you back!

Been great, how goes all for you man? Theron seems to be doing quite well, been great to catch up and see him working to the upper mid-area

Been great, how goes all for you man? Theron seems to be doing quite well, been great to catch up and see him working to the upper mid-area

Sames stuff pretty much. Kaleesta, who is a whole lot more fun to write than Davivel was, replaced Davivel as the group's Healer. Out of character I made a Lawful Evil aligned Paladin of Bane for my 3.5 group, we finally convinced our DM to let us run an evil campaign. Think Theron's strength and charisma, but with Kirilah's devotion, and fighting for an evil deity. Looking forward to that.

Just realized Makarov spoke fluent Russian on Meltdown even though his tongue was cut out.

That's a motherfucking badass right there.

Oh my god, trying to find the time to do an RP this cycle has been testing to say the least. Good job I don't have 2 to do, huh? Oh wait!

Bruce is beginning to annoy me. I think it was completly jobbing from an RP idea I've had for a while that I thought was rather good. Makes me think about the effort I put in.

Bruce is beginning to annoy me. I think it was completly jobbing from an RP idea I've had for a while that I thought was rather good. Makes me think about the effort I put in.

Look I'm sorry you feel like your "effort" is being disregarded but the simple fact is that your RP was late last round. At the time of the deadline your RP was not written and people did not have to open up the boards for you to post it. You along with a few others have openly admitted to consistently writing your RPs less than twenty four hours away from the deadline (which you weren't even aware of this time) so I'd like to really question just how much "effort" is really being put in. You get out the fed what you put in and the truth is that you really haven't been trying with Irwin from day one. You seem very content with just doing whatever so I can only assume that's why you've been booked as such.

And even with that you've had two great opportunities the last two rounds. If you're really annoyed by the Irwin character than try something that actually gives him a consistent direction or ditch the character. You don't have to bring back Titus but you can't complain about how you're perceived when your "effort" is sub-par at best most of the time.

A horrible week to have a World Championship shot but I'm still confident that I can produce something worthy of the challenge and the challenger.

Look I'm sorry you feel like your "effort" is being disregarded but the simple fact is that your RP was late last round. At the time of the deadline your RP was not written and people did not have to open up the boards for you to post it. You along with a few others have openly admitted to consistently writing your RPs less than twenty four hours away from the deadline (which you weren't even aware of this time) so I'd like to really question just how much "effort" is really being put in. You get out the fed what you put in and the truth is that you really haven't been trying with Irwin from day one. You seem very content with just doing whatever so I can only assume that's why you've been booked as such.

And even with that you've had two great opportunities the last two rounds. If you're really annoyed by the Irwin character than try something that actually gives him a consistent direction or ditch the character. You don't have to bring back Titus but you can't complain about how you're perceived when your "effort" is sub-par at best most of the time.

Why say "i'll open the boards" and not count the RP? At least say "You know what I'm not counting the RP" that way I'd know. This is the first anyone has mentioned this (and actually the second time I've asked about it in the thread, the first did not get a reply).

Yeah it was late and I knew that but tell me when opening the boards the RP won't be counted and I'll expect it. A simple "sorry mate, it's late" will do.

There's more to just sitting down to write the RP. This specific one was one I'd been thinking about for a while and all week working out how it would be done etc. I then set down and write my RP with the idea. That's how a lot of people do their RP's.

I'm not annoyed at creative, more myself for not checking the boards properly. Though once we have that set deadline day it would be good.

Any particular reason for this? You could always try out a new character instead, but I definitely agree with Spidey. Hyada meeting Prince. That'd be a cool moment.

Not sure, I'm not sure I have any ideas left for Hyada to do.

It's a character I really like but nothing sounds good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back