WZCW Discussion Thread

Whilst it is disappointing, could it not be because the boards went up before the previous show was posted?

I'm not trying to make excuses for the no-shows but it seems to me that many people may have not even thought to check if the boards were posted because All-Stars hasn't gone live yet. I'm not trying to pin the blame on anybody, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't.

Honestly could be, mate. I would have thought that you would have checked the roleplay board if you were looking for the All Stars show though? Nevertheless, it's always the same after a PPV. It's not a big deal, just a shame.

Whilst it is disappointing, could it not be because the boards went up before the previous show was posted?

I'm not trying to make excuses for the no-shows but it seems to me that many people may have not even thought to check if the boards were posted because All-Stars hasn't gone live yet. I'm not trying to pin the blame on anybody, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't.

Exactly that with me, even then I still assumed the deadline was Friday.

To be fair, I did post the RP deadline schedule for the entire year for everyone's knowledge.

Also, we are trying our best to make Tuesday deadline day once again. We will get there eventually.

Really enjoyed it. I'll try and get a review up some time soon. UALR is treating the weather like Thor himself is ready to come down and fuck us all up, so I will have time.

Great Meltdown show guys, looking forward to Ascension.

A couple of matches and an opening and we'll be good to go.

All-Stars is almost complete as well. One more match and it's ready to be posted.

Does Ascension or All Stars go up first? The race is on....! I'm surprised Meltdown beat All Stars, but if Ascension goes on first between the two it will almost be like having Aftershock back for a round since there'll be three shows this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back