• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

So guessing by my match no one read my RP or was my extension refused?

THis isn't that I lost but the severe manner in which I did.

Worth plugging this somewhere where the non usual fed members who've taken part will see it?

By the way, everyone needs to rep FalKon for All Stars. He did almost all of the work and it would not have happened without him. Seriously, he's the best sometimes.

#SwagoIsNotParadyse

Seriously though, happy to see Swago get a good old fashioned heel boot. El Swago says he'll get back into the fed when he gets his shit together.

Are there people outside the fed that read it? Other than people who have been in it. Like have no intention of ever joining they just enjoy reading a good e-fed.

I have a few people reading my RP's each round. None of which post on the forum. One read the shows too for a long time but he stopped recently.

Yeah, very strange. I would imagine in my ignorance, that Criket and Bollywood are very popular and iconic in India.

For a moment there last night I thought "The Eternal Question" was just you guys trying a clever and creative way of stating ??? was on the card again. Looking forward to the new characters, and quite a number of the RP's this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back