WZCW Discussion Thread

Wow. Never saw that coming.

Congrats Dave! :)

Ok, so just to clear up potential confusion.... The Eurasian and Tag belts are all present above the ring. If Theron or either half of HMP grab any belt, it results in HMP as Tag Team Champions and Theron as Eurasian Champion. If any member of Cerberus grabs a belt, they all retain. Is this correct?

Awesome show! Not just because Veejay won (I still can't believe it), but loads of surprises! Can't wait for the Gold Rush PPV now, and the...
winners take all ladder match. I also didn't see Constantine's title win coming, not at least on this show. This story has sucked me in for now.

I don't want to be critical or something, but Veejay's segment with Beard was a bit awkward. I know I am being nitpicky here, but Saffron's intro as 'Bollywood' instead of 'Hollywood' actress (the very base of their relationship) was awkward and made the otherwise well written segment a bit weird for me. Or may be I am getting a bit too attached to my character's story.

Still a fantastic show!

Wow. Never saw that coming.

Congrats Dave! :)

Ok, so just to clear up potential confusion.... The Eurasian and Tag belts are all present above the ring. If Theron or either half of HMP grab any belt, it results in HMP as Tag Team Champions and Theron as Eurasian Champion. If any member of Cerberus grabs a belt, they all retain. Is this correct?

Each member of Cerberus needs to grab their respective titles to retain. Its entirely possible that Eve Taylor wins the EA title but HMP walk out as tag team champions or vice versa.

So, thanks everyone. Sounds weird but it actually means a lot to me. Didn't think it be able to beat Killjoy, who has been a fantastic champion. Hopefully I won't let anyone down as Champ. It's only taken me 6 years to get here. Hopefully I'm not just working the the one for someone else. :)

Each member of Cerberus needs to grab their respective titles to retain. Its entirely possible that Eve Taylor wins the EA title but HMP walk out as tag team champions or vice versa.

That helps a lot, thank you. Needed to know if my focus should be on all three or still on Eve herself. Cool swerve on this one.

Awesome show! Not just because Veejay won (I still can't believe it), but loads of surprises! Can't wait for the Gold Rush PPV now, and the...
winners take all ladder match. I also didn't see Constantine's title win coming, not at least on this show. This story has sucked me in for now.

I don't want to be critical or something, but Veejay's segment with Beard was a bit awkward. I know I am being nitpicky here, but Saffron's intro as 'Bollywood' instead of 'Hollywood' actress (the very base of their relationship) was awkward and made the otherwise well written segment a bit weird for me. Or may be I am getting a bit too attached to my character's story.

Still a fantastic show!

Minor slip up on our part, but I went in and fixed it for continuity purposes.

Ascension is almost done. One match left and a quick read until it's posted up.

Boards will be up shortly after Ascension as well. I'll give an hour between each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back