• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Excellent show. It was a blast writing a big time match with Phoenix for quite possibly the last time.

I was glad Big Dave got that final win before he rides off into the sunset. I didn't care who won or loss in the end, as I wanted us to write a great match, and I believe we did just that. It was an honor to square off with Phoenix one more time.

Glad to see LMD go over Strikeforce. That was a big win for us as a team going over a team that was more established then we were, even though they hadn't tagged in forever.

Oh yes though I thought his theme was Airwolf.

Yeah I was glad it was Constantine, was pretty much the only person I didn't guess.

Excellent show. It was a blast writing a big time match with Phoenix for quite possibly the last time.

I was glad Big Dave got that final win before he rides off into the sunset. I didn't care who won or loss in the end, as I wanted us to write a great match, and I believe we did just that. It was an honor to square off with Phoenix one more time.

Glad to see LMD go over Strikeforce. That was a big win for us as a team going over a team that was more established then we were, even though they hadn't tagged in forever.

It was just like old times, and it was a nice nostalgia trip to write the match with Ty, as well as compete with him. It was a great experience to go through the motions again for at least one last time. It definitely defined an important time for me when I was in WZCW and doing it against you, my friend, is always a pleasure. Everyone must rep the hell out of him just for how awesome he is!

I'm glad Big Dave gets to leave before he became a generic GM NPC, whether we see him again, who knows. At least now there's freedom for him, and Ty was fantastic in giving that in a final showdown.

Congratulations to Pancake on that huge victory. Well done.

Thanks to Phoenix for everything you've done over the years. You were definitely a guy who I used to look up to when it came to RPing. Let that settle for a moment as I remind you that you inspired Ashleigh FalKon RP's. :) Not really...

Glad to see some of the cameo's, especially Constantine.

Also, among the other things, I'd like to thank everyone for an enjoyable ride but it seems my time has come to hang up the boots as well. I'll be writing one more Kurtesy RP in the Random RP thread during the Unscripted cycle to give Steven the proper send-off and I too will be on my way once Unscripted has finished.

Phenomenal show guys, great effort by everyone and a really great read. Shows like this make me extremely pleased I joined this fed.

Congrats to Pancake. The Age of Swag terrifies me ;)

Guys, there's a page missing from my RP. Unless it just isn't showing up on my laptop? There should be two images. I can post them both in the random RP thread if it has gone missing. There is a lot of good material in there that sets Constantine down his new path so I'd hate for it to be left out.

Oh, and it is good to be back. I've been gone for long enough, I think. Time for a return. And what a time to do it. Probably the best MD I've read in monyhs if not years. Congrats to the new Champion and all the people who competed in the milestone show. Congratulations to everyone also who has made WZCW such a reliably good place to RP.

Like I said, it's a joy to be back with y'all.

Guys, there's a page missing from my RP. Unless it just isn't showing up on my laptop? There should be two images. I can post them both in the random RP thread if it has gone missing. There is a lot of good material in there that sets Constantine down his new path so I'd hate for it to be left out.

Oh, and it is good to be back. I've been gone for long enough, I think. Time for a return. And what a time to do it. Probably the best MD I've read in monyhs if not years. Congrats to the new Champion and all the people who competed in the milestone show. Congratulations to everyone also who has made WZCW such a reliably good place to RP.

So I checked the PM you sent me and the RP that got posted and I think something got screwed up somewhere in the transfer. I'm editing KJ's post with the other part. Sorry about that.

....The fuck? 2 images? You won with half an RP?

Yeah, sorry, I totally didn't notice that till now. I guess I'm the only person who got to read that, since it was in my PM box. I think I screwed up when I copied/pasted and accidentally thought that the second image was Constantine's new character rep and so I cut it out. My bad.

Kerrangggg... Time to play the Daaaaaaave!!! Muhahahaha!

Instead of the random rp thread the match rps should go in the match thread, that way it's easier for reference for MD 200!

God dammit, Pancake. I don't want to go after the WZCW title anymore. It's probably rife with disease after touching your waist..

Yeah, definitely the latter. That's the shame of it. When I asked to return initially, it was only for one night. And the only two people I wanted to face were Showtime and Titus. Gutted that Lee got too busy this week but I'm sure there will be other times.

Reactions: Lee
So I just noticed something after reading FalKon's update to the ban list.... I didn't realize that Stratton is using Bradley Cooper. One of my NPC's does too. Granted it's an NPC, but he has been in nearly all of my RP's. Will I need to change his character rep now that Stratton is using the same guy? Davivel's been around longer but I understand if a wrestler rep trumps an NPC rep.

So I just noticed something after reading FalKon's update to the ban list.... I didn't realize that Stratton is using Bradley Cooper. One of my NPC's does too. Granted it's an NPC, but he has been in nearly all of my RP's. Will I need to change his character rep now that Stratton is using the same guy? Davivel's been around longer but I understand if a wrestler rep trumps an NPC rep.

Grizzly Bob and Triple X's friend "Ultimate Red" look exactly alike. Didn't stop him from breaking the bear, though... ;)

God dammit, Pancake. I don't want to go after the WZCW title anymore. It's probably rife with disease after touching your waist..

Wait are you saying Ricky has aids? Certainly you aren't suggesting that our brand new champion had to go out and get aids just the win the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back