• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Australia... the women are attractive but not much else.

One of my biggest life regrets was not hooking up with these Australian chicks at a comedy show we went to a year or so back. There was 3 of them and 3 of us. However I don't think our ride (my sister) would've been too thrilled with us staying the night in NY. I'm such an idiot.

One thing I will say about Aussie women is that they know whatsup when it comes to one night stands. Good thing too because Australians are known for their constant bitching about everything yet should you say anything, anything that could offend them, they'll verbally tear you apart (i.e. the faster you get in and out, the better the experience).

It's why I rarely use Facebook. I've told my friend that they suck at posting on Facebook and she didn't talk to me for a week.

I've encountered drunk Australians in the company of other forum members. I've seen more of them than I'd care to admit. To say we weren't amused would be an understatement.

This is unrelated to MD100 (but great job team and yay us and all that good stuff) but I'm about to start going through the roster and trying to update everyone's characters changes. I'm setting a personal deadline of tomorrow at midnight on this, so for everyone who has character changes pending, check on Thursday and if they're still not done shoot me a PM.

Now that's how you do a milestone show.

Well done to Ricky Runn for having to kill a man to win the World Title, I think this puts you above Ashleigh Falkon.

What KJ hasn't made clear in the credits is that Ty and I both co-wrote our match for this episode as part of this extravaganza. I had a blast working with Ty on our match to add to the speciality of this episode. Thank you Creative for allowing us to have some fun while taking some weight off your shoulders for this beauty.

Welcome to the club Pancake; that cliche is true though - it's easier to win it (and that's hard) but harder to keep it. Good luck man, huge congratulations in the mean time.

Well, shit.

Pancake, congratulations for completing the first stage of apocalypse.

...just kidding. Well deserved, congrats on winning the big one, good sir.

With all the stuff that's going on during the show with Titus and Showtime, the first thing I immediately think of is this:
[YOUTUBE]RDN4awrpPQQ[/YOUTUBE]

END OF AN ERA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back