WZCW Discussion Thread

It stinks, man. I've reached capacity 3-4 times since I've been back. And, I think there were several PMs I didn't get while I was away because I had a full inbox due to being de-modded.

If I could, I'd swap PM inbox limits with you as I don't need mine as much any more.

I still have PM's from 6 months ago such as Tastycles PMing his return with Garth Black as well as discussing the legitimacy of Crock becoming a creative member with you when we were in charge... and I haven't even hit the halfway mark on my 500 limit yet!

I asked KB about it the week after I returned and he said he would mention it to Sly, but I never heard anything back. I don't want to impose, but would you mine asking in the board room discussion for me? Things might have just gotten busy/overlooked. It would be nice to know a definitive answer.

It stinks, man. I've reached capacity 3-4 times since I've been back. And, I think there were several PMs I didn't get while I was away because I had a full inbox due to being de-modded.

Hey Kermit, do you get quote notifications?

I asked KB about it the week after I returned and he said he would mention it to Sly, but I never heard anything back. I don't want to impose, but would you mine asking in the board room discussion for me? Things might have just gotten busy/overlooked. It would be nice to know a definitive answer.

Hey Kermit

I still have PM's from 6 months ago such as Tastycles PMing his return with Garth Black as well as discussing the legitimacy of Crock becoming a creative member with you when we were in charge... and I haven't even hit the halfway mark on my 500 limit yet!

I've had to clear mine out twice, coming up on a third time soon. Also I miss Crock. Anyone heard from him at all? If he ever does come back I'd definitely want to have a match against him.

I agree, it takes a lot to be really efficient at the job. I was on creative altogether for roughly 2 years and held a semi-mod/mod spot for roughly 11 months. I spent a lot of hours into the fed, and while I never got burnt out, my situation dictated a change in lifestyle for me. Way too much time given, but I won't say I didn't enjoy it. Just very stressful sometimes when you put pressure on yourself to make something awesome. For 2 years that can take a toll. However, I wish I had put 1 or 2 more months as a semi-mod/mod under my belt to get the the retired mod package. Not sure on the amount needed to get such a package, but I guess mine wasn't enough. I would love the inbox space right now.

If Harthan got it so should you. :)

My fucking USB Netgear is buggered, so I can't connect to the internet with my computer.

And I thought Australia had some of the worst internet in the world.

From all the stories that I see here and on reddit, it seems we have the best among the countries whose national language is English... and that isn't saying much. We really aren't doing well down here with the new elected government.

Well, MD100 has a lot of missing pieces at the moment and it's a bit out of my hands. I'm probably going to go to sleep soon since I have things to do tomorrow so we'll see what happens I suppose.

Australia... the women are attractive but not much else.

One of my biggest life regrets was not hooking up with these Australian chicks at a comedy show we went to a year or so back. There was 3 of them and 3 of us. However I don't think our ride (my sister) would've been too thrilled with us staying the night in NY. I'm such an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back