• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I can answer for your match! So, the honest to god truth, I could have done that, and probably should have. But with Diabolos no showing, I felt that having the miscommunication in essentially a handicap match would have made you guys look incompetent.

Also, I would have an entrance for Havenada, if we had an app for the team, ;)

:p It's no problem on the match. Take everything I say with love. Also, we'll get an app ready before next round. :) There's a good chance the tag team name will not be Havenada, though.

Speaking of apps when is the Cerberus one going up?

He brings up a good point. You want our tag app, but my roster app isn't even back on the active roster page. Eh, Haiku? ;)

Probably when someone with mod powers can get to it.

Of course, if I had mod powers, I'd do it right away...

You need to be next in line. Sometimes, activity trumps seniority. Of course, if you guys need someone to moderate the section and update things so you guys can take care of putting together shows, drop me a line. I can do that stuff, I just can't devote the time to all that voting and show construction stuff. ;)

No, you're just the 4th former Head of Creative to review a show outside the show review thread. Y'all should know better :p

I thought about posting it there, but then I realized it would cover up Ascension 75. I decided my review wasn't big enough to warrant covering up the show. I'll do better next time Blade. I promise. :(

Was pleasantly surprised to see my name crop up as a nominee for the awards. Then again, I could be faking it ahead of a shocking return...or not.

I voted and nominated you for Best Wrestler and Breakthrough Performer. You are not as flashy of a pick as some, but I felt like you really showed your teeth this past year. Concerning the Breakthrough nomination, you finally broke through the upper-card ceiling and captured the WHC over Showtime, which led to you main-eventing KC V. In terms of Best Wrestler, you beat Triple X at AoN, Showtime at LL for the WHC, Main-evented KCV, and won the tag-team championships with Celeste. I would call that a pretty fantastic year.

Speaking of WZCW awards, I'm still waiting to see the other ones pop up in the WZCW.com secton. :)

I voted and nominated you for Best Wrestler and Breakthrough Performer. You are not as flashy of a pick as some, but I felt like you really showed your teeth this past year. Concerning the Breakthrough nomination, you finally broke through the upper-card ceiling and captured the WHC over Showtime, which led to you main-eventing KC V. In terms of Best Wrestler, you beat Triple X at AoN, Showtime at LL for the WHC, Main-evented KCV, and won the tag-team championships with Celeste. I would call that a pretty fantastic year.

Speaking of WZCW awards, I'm still waiting to see the other ones pop up in the WZCW.com secton. :)

And I road his coat tails the whole way.

So musical season fever has finally kicked in so I apologize for no showing at Ascension this week. I got caught up with school and musical, so that's all to blame.

The workhorses get it eventually. I was proof of that, Ty, Funkay, Falkon Kermit etc.

Except Blade. No one wants to see Buttybox get bolded.

I'm holding onto this bold until I'm cold and dead.

Anyone following the podcast knows of the blood rivalry between myself and Haiku which is the source of his being kept down.

The workhorses get it eventually. I was proof of that, Ty, Funkay, Falkon Kermit etc.

Except Blade. No one wants to see Buttybox get bolded.

I would say that being on creative is the quickest way to become a mod, but it's also the most strenuous with the amount of work that goes into it. I was on creative for 5 months before I gassed out. And I was a G-mod for like 2 years.

And I was modded because I didn't throw a bitch fit when I wrongfully received an infraction. Because apparently that was a rarity on the forums back in 2006.

I would say that being on creative is the quickest way to become a mod, but it's also the most strenuous with the amount of work that goes into it. I was on creative for 5 months before I gassed out.

I agree, it takes a lot to be really efficient at the job. I was on creative altogether for roughly 2 years and held a semi-mod/mod spot for roughly 11 months. I spent a lot of hours into the fed, and while I never got burnt out, my situation dictated a change in lifestyle for me. Way too much time given, but I won't say I didn't enjoy it. Just very stressful sometimes when you put pressure on yourself to make something awesome. For 2 years that can take a toll. However, I wish I had put 1 or 2 more months as a semi-mod/mod under my belt to get the the retired mod package. Not sure on the amount needed to get such a package, but I guess mine wasn't enough. I would love the inbox space right now.

I quit just before I would've become a full mod. Kermit's right, it's a lot more work than you'd think. I wrote my Kingdom Come match while I was riding in a car with my girlfriend and our best friend on our way to a weekend trip and that's when I realized I needed to take a step back.

I agree, it takes a lot to be really efficient at the job. I was on creative altogether for roughly 2 years and held a semi-mod/mod spot for roughly 11 months. I spent a lot of hours into the fed, and while I never got burnt out, my situation dictated a change in lifestyle for me. Way too much time given, but I won't say I didn't enjoy it. Just very stressful sometimes when you put pressure on yourself to make something awesome. For 2 years that can take a toll. However, I wish I had put 1 or 2 more months as a semi-mod/mod under my belt to get the the retired mod package. Not sure on the amount needed to get such a package, but I guess mine wasn't enough. I would love the inbox space right now.

Did you check on that explicitly? I was given a retired mod package without all that much more time as a mod in my first go around.

Also as my inbox sits at 839 I can't imagine what it must be like to be one you plebians.

I would love the inbox space right now.

I cannot imagine a world on the forums with a 50 PM inbox limit again.

The only reason I would've stayed longer on creative was to receive that custom avatar perk. One more cycle during a 3+ year stint and I would've had Pinkie Pie forever... but I was ready to move on by that point so no regrets!

Well... one less regret, actually.

Did you check on that explicitly? I was given a retired mod package without all that much more time as a mod in my first go around.

Also as my inbox sits at 839 I can't imagine what it must be like to be one you plebians.

I asked KB about it the week after I returned and he said he would mention it to Sly, but I never heard anything back. I don't want to impose, but would you mine asking in the board room discussion for me? Things might have just gotten busy/overlooked. It would be nice to know a definitive answer.

I cannot imagine a world on the forums with a 50 PM inbox limit again.

It stinks, man. I've reached capacity 3-4 times since I've been back. And, I think there were several PMs I didn't get while I was away because I had a full inbox due to being de-modded.

And so it came to pass that Yaz ended up with the pony avatar.

It also came to pass that Kermit still sucks, but everyone knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back