WZCW Discussion Thread

I don't know if anyone watched the Half Pipe last night, but there was a trick called the Yolo Flip. Reminded me of Ricky Runn.

God dammit, Pancake. I don't want to go after the WZCW title anymore. It's probably rife with disease after touching your waist..

1723641_10200439510988595_251813752_n.jpg

Just re-read Meltdown in its entirety - a brutally brilliant show. But I have to single out my return as a highpoint in the show personally. A massive thanks to Harthan for writing it, Rep is on the way.

Just re-read Meltdown in its entirety - a brutally brilliant show. But I have to single out my return as a highpoint in the show personally. A massive thanks to Harthan for writing it, Rep is on the way.

It was a lot of fun to write. I'm a mark for big returns and I was pretty excited about this one.

Nice graphics work!

-someone who hasn't been around long enough to see their character in a PPV graphic til now.

Nice graphics work!

-someone who hasn't been around long enough to see their character in a graphic til now.

All credit to KJ on those. We had to make a few corrections for a few matches, so some of the big ones without images should hopefully have updates soon.

So.... question. Since Fallout has already beaten me (congrats by the way dude!) if he retains again on the PPV, and I were to get 1st/2nd/3rd in the Elite X Battle Royal match, would I still get the title shot if he is still champion by the time it's my turn?

Elite X Title Rules said:
No challenger will get more than one shot against the same champion. If Wrestler A is Elite X Champion, and Wrestler B fails to beat Wrestler A, then Wrestler B cannot wrestle for the Elite X Title again until Wrestler A completes the challenge or drops the title.

According to the rules, I shouldn't be able to get a title shot unless he loses. If I got a title shot but he is still champion does that get put on hold until he loses?

Just a question since there is a chance said scenario might happen.

So.... question. Since Fallout has already beaten me (congrats by the way dude!) if he retains again on the PPV, and I were to get 1st/2nd/3rd in the Elite X Battle Royal match, would I still get the title shot if he is still champion by the time it's my turn?

According to the rules, I shouldn't be able to get a title shot unless he loses. If I got a title shot but he is still champion does that get put on hold until he loses?

Got to tell you, that's not something I'd considered. I'll say that yes, you would be due a title shot, but you couldn't have it against Fallout. We'll probably keep track of something like this if it happens.

And now championship histories are updated. I felt slightly dirty putting Runn into the history books. Beard, anytime you want...

In the tag team graphic, it's got the old Cuba rep but i'll let is slide since the bio only just got updated. Just pretend Cuba grew his hair out for this round ;)

Just put a mask on and change your name

Just put a mask on and change your name

That wouldn't really work for Theron in character. Part of me wants to see the scenario of Fallout retaining and myself winning the dark match just to see how creative will address it :p Probably that I have an immediate title match once Fallout loses the belt or survives the required number of title matches.

That wouldn't really work for Theron in character. Part of me wants to see the scenario of Fallout retaining and myself winning the dark match just to see how creative will address it :p Probably that I have an immediate title match once Fallout loses the belt or survives the required number of title matches.

A first in line clause makes sense. I still think you should wear a mask and name yourself Deron Thaggershield, before the floodgates close

A first in line clause makes sense. I still think you should wear a mask and name yourself Deron Thaggershield, before the floodgates close

The funny thing is, my DM at one point played Theron's twin brother Feron Daggershield in the same party that I played the "real" Theron. True story. Feron was a heel though. Chaotic Neutral, leaning toward evil.

Honestly, Theron has a very good chance of feuding for the Eurasian title or with an upper-midcarder next. The fact that you beat a guy in the main event of the PPV is a testament to how good you are.

Maybe they handle it like KFAD where you can book a match in advance or surprise cash-in; you RP like normal for your matches, and you PM them one week to say 'I want to have my title shot', and if Fallout loses, you immediately challenge right afterwards. Obviously, if he retains, you keep your title shot.

Or how bad I've gotten. Winless for 2+ months baby!

I don't think you've gotten bad at all, man. I really did mean that segment I wrote, brother. I think the difference is, that when you talk about your opponent, it comes across as though you're burying them. I think if you master that technique of building them up, before tearing them down, you will be unstoppable. Sometimes, it comes across as though you may be burying your opponent, which then makes it feel like, what did you accomplish by winning.

PS, I can't remember, did you send me a PM I hadn't responded to yet? I may have, still dealing with a sort of backlog from my buddy's death.

Edit; though I didn't necessarily mean to say you've been whiney. Because well, I don't know if that's the term for Vega, really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back