• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Or how bad I've gotten. Winless for 2+ months baby!

You haven't gotten bad. That round was the hardest I have ever worked on an RP, including this past round which comes in a close second. I thought I was going to lose until I read the show.

They retired the Chaos Division of the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation because no one could beat you in there after all.... ;)

As for the retirement. It's got to be someone important - and more so a champion. I'm calling Ricky Runn right now.

I doubt it's Lee. It's probably a champion or one of the challengers in a championship match.

Then again, we all know it has to be The Riddler. He never gets to have his matches. Ever. He finally got fed up and quit. :p

I'm looking for opinions on my Unscripted RP, cause this basically feels like the biggest match of my wee fedding career. Any takers?

Crappy RPers need not apply.

Meltdown 100 review is up. It's harsh at the start but it gets a lighter as the review progresses. I tried to critique as best as possible and although every match has me saying something negative, it was a well-done show.

tl;dr - MD 100 needed more a lot cameo appearances and memory segments (Added extra: possibly even an Old School theme. Ah well, maybe Ascension 100?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back