• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Well damn, lots of absences this time.

This might be the chance some of the overlooked stars need to break out!

You might want to re-count, fam. I believe the only person not to RP was K Web but that was for personal/health reasons with his girlfriend. The only other person that may count as an absence is Lee but he did RP this round.

This was a pretty good round for Roulette Rounds.

Put it this way there's a potential someone wins the EurAsian due to my no show.

That'd be an awful way to see your reign end. Though Callie upgrading midcard belts would be nice...even if I'd get completely wrecked in the rematch.

Honestly hoping for a crazy match though no matter the opponent.

Reactions: Lee
Just an update, gf is doing better, nothing came back in the tests, drs said she was probably doing too much. So now im on overprotective bf mode haha. Feel free to use logan if you need a body (Just don't embarrass him plz) and ill be ready next round. Of all the rounds smh lol

Just an update, gf is doing better, nothing came back in the tests, drs said she was probably doing too much. So now im on overprotective bf mode haha. Feel free to use logan if you need a body (Just don't embarrass him plz) and ill be ready next round. Of all the rounds smh lol

Get her on that bed rest and get your breakfast in bed game on homie. She will enjoy being taken care of and it will probably do her some good to relax. I hope things improve for her. I hate hospitals too.

You might want to re-count, fam. I believe the only person not to RP was K Web but that was for personal/health reasons with his girlfriend. The only other person that may count as an absence is Lee but he did RP this round.

This was a pretty good round for Roulette Rounds.

Mine won't count and my actual RP I posted is genuinely what happened to me. :lmao: ah life.

My very first round on creative was during the Roulette Rounds. Ask Matrix about the Grocery Store Brawl.

My favorite RR match Mikey was in was a street fight with Ricky Runn. Ricky tried to run Mikey over with a car.

My very first round on creative was during the Roulette Rounds. Ask Matrix about the Grocery Store Brawl.

My favorite RR match Mikey was in was a street fight with Ricky Runn. Ricky tried to run Mikey over with a car.

I still laugh when I read that match. My favorite part was my character trying to chop off The Beard's nipple with a live lobster.

By the way, I thought Indy would beat Denver tonight, but in a way them losing helps them because they might just get a top 5 draft pick after all. Been a hard football season though.

I've never really had a good draw in the Roulette Rounds so knowing my luck it'll likely be the same this year. You get your hopes up for a good draw so you put in work in your RP and end up with a shit match every time, you kind of start to dull the excitement aspect. This is of course from a purely self indulgent point of view on my end.

I've never really had a good draw in the Roulette Rounds so knowing my luck it'll likely be the same this year. You get your hopes up for a good draw so you put in work in your RP and end up with a shit match every time, you kind of start to dull the excitement aspect. This is of course from a purely self indulgent point of view on my end.

To be fair, that's probably karma from being easily one of the best roleplayers to ever grace the fed :worship:

YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING, BLADES!!!!!

I still laugh when I read that match. My favorite part was my character trying to chop off The Beard's nipple with a live lobster.

By the way, I thought Indy would beat Denver tonight, but in a way them losing helps them because they might just get a top 5 draft pick after all. Been a hard football season though.

The best part of this train wreck of a season is that Pagano has zero chance of keeping his job. I used to think he wasn't bad, and I was a huge supporter of the Chuck Strong movement, but this season has exposed him as a terrible head coach. I'm not saying Indy would have been a playoff team with a better coach, but we have blown multiple halftime leads this year because he can't make adjustments.

At least Brisset has been decent, maybe if Luck comes back healthy we could move him for a decent pick.

Romancing Saga 2 is cool so far. It took me a bit to figure the battle system out, at first. The music's really catchy which is a plus.

The best part of this train wreck of a season is that Pagano has zero chance of keeping his job. I used to think he wasn't bad, and I was a huge supporter of the Chuck Strong movement, but this season has exposed him as a terrible head coach. I'm not saying Indy would have been a playoff team with a better coach, but we have blown multiple halftime leads this year because he can't make adjustments.

At least Brisset has been decent, maybe if Luck comes back healthy we could move him for a decent pick.

Don't feel bad I thought the same thing about Pagano. The biggest issue is o-line they might have the worst o-line in the league. Maybe they can somehow get Joe Thomas off the Browns if they send them Brisset.

Ended up being up until almost 3AM playing Romancing Saga 2. It's quickly growing on me and dang I love that battle theme. Makes the endless amount of fights more fun.

My favorite uncle in the whole world walks 12 miles a day (at least!) and is fit as a fiddle. Last night he suffered a massive heart attack and had to be brought back to life at the hospital. He's in intensive care right now. The reason is he smokes cigarettes. He should have the heart of a young lion with the amount of walking he does every single day, but smokes have taken their toll on his heart. I smoked for 23 years plus and I quit a couple years ago (Probably too late in hindsight) but any doctor or nurse will tell You, the most important thing you can ever do for your health is to quit smoking. I quit using EXCEL strong mints you get in a tin, I'd burn my mouth with those things any time I got a craving and used the mantra a co worker put in my head....

"Get by those first two weekends, throw out all your butts and don't even take that one drag. You'll be home free."

And she was right, those first two weekends were hell on Earth and I locked myself in the basement and concentrated on the t.v. But I won.

My favorite uncle in the whole world walks 12 miles a day (at least!) and is fit as a fiddle. Last night he suffered a massive heart attack and had to be brought back to life at the hospital. He's in intensive care right now. The reason is he smokes cigarettes. He should have the heart of a young lion with the amount of walking he does every single day, but smokes have taken their toll on his heart. I smoked for 23 years plus and I quit a couple years ago (Probably too late in hindsight) but any doctor or nurse will tell You, the most important thing you can ever do for your health is to quit smoking. I quit using EXCEL strong mints you get in a tin, I'd burn my mouth with those things any time I got a craving and used the mantra a co worker put in my head....

"Get by those first two weekends, throw out all your butts and don't even take that one drag. You'll be home free."

And she was right, those first two weekends were hell on Earth and I locked myself in the basement and concentrated on the t.v. But I won.

Sorry to hear about that. My dad had been a chronic smoker himself. At his peak he was up to a pack and a half a day. He had a heart attack and died at 49.

Just went to Star Wars The Last Jedi. I had some problems with sections of the movie and I won't go into detail without spoiling it. On the other hand, Mark Hamill was superb and it has some incredible scenes that were a delight to witness in the theatre.

Just went to Star Wars The Last Jedi. I had some problems with sections of the movie and I won't go into detail without spoiling it. On the other hand, Mark Hamill was superb and it has some incredible scenes that were a delight to witness in the theatre.

I'll probably try to see it next week or the week after that. Was it super crowded being opening weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back