• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

So the counterpart of my main RP is all finished, so i'm basically set for WZCW's roulette rounds wherever they take us.

Hoping it's a winner!

I was playing PUBG earlier today and found my new favorite guy ever. If you are unarmed, you can still punch people, and if you jump and then punch you do a Superman punch that deals more damage. I was playing and this guy ran around in swat gear just Superman punching people while yelling, This is my yard now, or I'm the big dog. Very fun game.

On the subject of the fed, creative, drop your boy a hint, whats the secret stipulations gonna be this round? I'm excited.

The stipulation is that the round is called the roulette rounds but whenever someone did a selection segment backstage I made them pick from a tumbler instead.

None of my match results were surprising.

I hope my Milenko match leads to a feud with Spidey. I'd shank a bitch for that feud.

I'm nominating Eve Taylor for the role of run-over queen.

I think you mean Runway Queen. I prefer the term Catwalk Queen because of the harshness of the vowels; it's almost alliteration.

But the only way Eve Taylor has ever run-over the competition was when she amazed the Paris audience during the 2011 Fashion Week show. A very trendy swimsuit she displayed, half swimmers half suit.

I'm going to post here. But the fact you're already planning your rp despite not knowing your opponent is bad.
It's really just the first part that takes place right after the match from Meltdown. It involves Constantine so I need Dave's OK and I have time to rethink things if he says no.

Also my memory is shit so this way I have an outline I can tweak when I learn who my opponent is.

It's really just the first part that takes place right after the match from Meltdown. It involves Constantine so I need Dave's OK and I have time to rethink things if he says no.

Also my memory is shit so this way I have an outline I can tweak when I learn who my opponent is.

I agree with Lee. It's way too soon. If you must RP something there is always the Random RP thread.... I would take the holidays to rest from RP'ing though. At least until the cards are made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back