• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Red Switch
Zelda Controller
Mario Odyssey
Mario Odyssey Guide
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 Guide

Not to mention rent was due this week, as were internet/water/electric bills.

Thank goodness I got paid this week.

And that's additional expense. I am going to have to wait until I can get more hours at work before I can get a Switch. I bought a nice display case for my Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, and a book series I bought off Amazon. Not to mention the small fortune that it cost me to get my truck repaired.

I'm waiting until after the Royal Rumble before I get a Switch.

Never played it. I opted out of the WiiU altogether.

It's good. Think Mario Galaxy but being able to play as Luigi, Toad, Peach, and Rosalina too. It had elements of Mario Bros 2 and 3. An overworld map and lots of power ups come to mind for the comparison to the latter. It's one I'd recommend.

I'm waiting until after the Royal Rumble before I get a Switch.

Any particular reason?

It's good. Think Mario Galaxy but being able to play as Luigi, Toad, Peach, and Rosalina too. It had elements of Mario Bros 2 and 3. An overworld map and lots of power ups come to mind for the comparison to the latter. It's one I'd recommend.

I have seen videos of the gameplay on Youtube, and the game looks fun. But I did not want to buy a WiiU to play a small handful of games. On the topic of Mario games, Super Paper Mario is probably my favorite Mario game. Like all all time. I'm not much of a fan of turn based games, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be more of a platformer.

I have seen videos of the gameplay on Youtube, and the game looks fun. But I did not want to buy a WiiU to play a small handful of games. On the topic of Mario games, Super Paper Mario is probably my favorite Mario game. Like all all time. I'm not much of a fan of turn based games, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be more of a platformer.

It's the reverse for me. That one is the one that turned me away from Paper Mario. I loved the first two though. To each their own. :cool:

What about Bowser's Inside Story? Did you play that one?

Oh yeah, I dig the Mario and Luigi games too. Superstar Saga is my favorite if those, with Inside Story a close second. Partners in Time was good, Dream Team was good except for those stupid boss battles with giant Luigi that required you to hold the 3DS sideways (the final of these against giant Bowser was AWFUL). Paper Jam was decent, but knowing that the Paper Mario used in the game was based off of Sticker Star, which is easily the worst of those games, hurt it for me.

Oh yeah, I dig the Mario and Luigi games too. Superstar Saga is my favorite if those, with Inside Story a close second. Partners in Time was good, Dream Team was good except for those stupid boss battles with giant Luigi that required you to hold the 3DS sideways (the final of these against giant Bowser was AWFUL). Paper Jam was decent, but knowing that the Paper Mario used in the game was based off of Sticker Star, which is easily the worst of those games, hurt it for me.

I've only played the first three. Superstar Saga is fun. Partners In Time wasn't as good due to the babies being in it. Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite of any Mario RPG. I wanted to play the one that had Paper Mario in it but never got around to it.

I wish people would stop ordering stuff. Think of the poor old mailman that has to deliver it. Just skip Christmas people. My bank doesn't need all this O.T money.

What happened?

So where I live you have to go up a back street then walk a bit further to get to my door. On Sunday I found a "while you were out card" in the back lane on the road with my name on. Fully written out, when I checked online the parcel had been returned to depot.

So the postman had filled the card out and rather than putting it through my door (or ringing the doorbell and seeing that I'm there). It was by chance I found it on the floor 4 days after delivery was supposed to be.

Not impressed.

So where I live you have to go up a back street then walk a bit further to get to my door. On Sunday I found a "while you were out card" in the back lane on the road with my name on. Fully written out, when I checked online the parcel had been returned to depot.

So the postman had filled the card out and rather than putting it through my door (or ringing the doorbell and seeing that I'm there). It was by chance I found it on the floor 4 days after delivery was supposed to be.

Not impressed.

Ya, that's bad service. I ring, then knock just in case the ringer is broken. After a minute I'll fill out the card on the step then deliver the card so there's all kinds of time to answer right there. He probably hung it on something and it blew off. Our cards have little stickers at the top so if you have to hang it you can also stick it for good measure.

Ours are just cards and they go through the door. The day on the card we had snow so I think he just filled the card and thought eh fuck it.

Slightly better than the time they threw a parcel of mine through downstairs' kitchen window.

Forgot to ask Jeff if all is OK. According to South Park Toronto got nuked last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back