• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

What the hell is Meltdown Madness, and is that where I tell everyone I sold the title to buy a bunch of kids the new U2 album?

What are the roulette rounds?

Everyone RPs in one thread. You don't know who you're facing, nobody does. After the RPs are all in, creative will do a random draw for match types, competitors involved in those matches and if the situation allows, whether titles will be defended. It's all random, you can go from being nowhere near the World Title to being World Champ if lucky enough.

I've got feedback up for Tony and Callie. Meant to get these out sooner but I had a much more full schedule than expected this past week.

I was nearly killed playing as part 7 Jason last night. Best teamwork I've seen yet in Friday the 13th. I actually stood up while hammering the A button, there was no way I was going down like that. My mask was flown off and everything, mistreated to the max. Only ended up killing three out of 7, horrible, embarrassing round and I'll probably never pick that non running bastard Part 7 Jason ever again.

Super Mario Odyssey - $59.99
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - $59.99
Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $59.99
Skyrim - $59.99

Well fuck...

I was nearly killed playing as part 7 Jason last night. Best teamwork I've seen yet in Friday the 13th. I actually stood up while hammering the A button, there was no way I was going down like that. My mask was flown off and everything, mistreated to the max. Only ended up killing three out of 7, horrible, embarrassing round and I'll probably never pick that non running bastard Part 7 Jason ever again.

Pt 7 Jason is the worst. Wish I could have played with you brah.

Super Mario Odyssey - $59.99
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - $59.99
Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $59.99
Skyrim - $59.99

Well fuck...

Red Switch
Zelda Controller
Mario Odyssey
Mario Odyssey Guide
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 Guide

Not to mention rent was due this week, as were internet/water/electric bills.

Thank goodness I got paid this week.

Got a Milenko RP up.

Nothing special but I like it. Now I have over a week to work on the more important Tony RP.

Red Switch
Zelda Controller
Mario Odyssey
Mario Odyssey Guide
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8 Guide

Not to mention rent was due this week, as were internet/water/electric bills.

Thank goodness I got paid this week.

Yeah, our rent and all but like one of our bills are due right at the first of each month, so it sucks big time. Luckily I was able to do a little saving over the last few months before I splurged on the Switch for the girlfriend for Christmas.

Yeah, our rent and all but like one of our bills are due right at the first of each month, so it sucks big time. Luckily I was able to do a little saving over the last few months before I splurged on the Switch for the girlfriend for Christmas.

Sounds like you made a good choice. The upsides are I saved a ton of money on my Christmas Tree and am done with all my Christmas shopping with the exception of one more gift I still need to get.

A bud came over with his Switch, played about 5 hours of Mario Odyssey , best Mario ever. Game is beautiful, fun and challenging. Love it and it makes me want a Switch even more now.

A bud came over with his Switch, played about 5 hours of Mario Odyssey , best Mario ever. Game is beautiful, fun and challenging. Love it and it makes me want a Switch even more now.

Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D World are my favorites of the newer ones. Super Mario World would be my favorite Mario of all. Once I've played enough Odyssey to fairly rank it, I'll see how it compares to the others. I'm waiting until Christmas to begin playing. The Switch was my Christmas gift to myself.

Snagged my boy the switch, a controller, Zelda, mario kart, mario odyssey, pokken tournament, mario v rabbids and bomberman.

Hes set, getting the gf and her fam her presents Monday n then im done cept one or 2 ppl

Not played Odyssey but Galaxy is the best Mario game that I've played.

Yes including the 2D titles.

I'm playing my way through Galaxy 1 and 2 right now. The actual game play is tremendous, but I prefer open exploration, and I despise the camera. I preferred the panoramic camera that MK64 provided. I have heard Odyssey is a lot less linear in game design, and encourages open exploration.

I'm playing my way through Galaxy 1 and 2 right now. The actual game play is tremendous, but I prefer open exploration, and I despise the camera. I preferred the panoramic camera that MK64 provided. I have heard Odyssey is a lot less linear in game design, and encourages open exploration.

Sunshine was really the only one where the camera was an issue for me. The camera angles were HORRIBLE in that game. Did you like Super Mario 3D World?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back