• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Getting a top 5 together for 'overall best' is difficult enough really. There's too many who have crafted legacies in different ways that it's hard to split them. If I were pushed into it though, my top 5 would be a mix of Showtime, Showtime, Showtime, Showtime, and Showtime. Not really sure of the order though.

Fixed

I don't like change.

Kermit, bless his heart, only got to serve as HoC for one cycle, but his lasting impact on the fed is creating the Mr. Banks character.

I don't like change.

Kermit, bless his heart, only got to serve as HoC for one cycle, but his lasting impact on the fed is creating the Mr. Banks character.

I would like to formally apologise for stepping down and allowing Kermit to be Head of Creative. I should have known from the start that Kermit sucks. I knew a Frenchman and a Frog could never get along. Why did I think I could create that trust? I guess I was just hoping for a Romeo and Juliet scenario.

I would like to formally apologise for stepping down and allowing Kermit to be Head of Creative. I should have known from the start that Kermit sucks. I knew a Frenchman and a Frog could never get along. Why did I think I could create that trust? I guess I was just hoping for a Romeo and Juliet scenario.

To think I could've been HOC if I stayed on for 2 more cycles

To think I could've been HOC if I stayed on for 2 more cycles

I am now shifting the blame over to you. Grrr.

Tony's pinfall on Vox back at Gold Rush makes him #1" Contender right?

About as much of a chance as it makes Eve Taylor #1 contender for the Elite championship because of her pinfall victory over Matt Tastic.

I'd start formulating that Lethal Lottery RP if I were you. Take it from me; I should know everything about planning a Lethal Lottery winning RP.

Easier said then done when all you want to do is get black out drunk and stay that way with bouts of self harm thrown in just to feel something.

Sadly I'm not joking. I've got serious issues

That sucks Franko. This has been a pretty crappy year for grandparents/parents for us folk in WZCW. That is what, grandparent 3 or 4 that has passed this year.

RP as Manicni and if you want to do Milenko you can. If not you don't have to.

So it's up to you.

Just watched Hangman with Al Pacino and that guy who plays Bones in the new Star Trek movies. It's something like Se7en but 150 times crappier. Pacino just looks too tired now with his eye lid skin hanging down and the passion zapped out of him, he must be near retirement. I've seriously watched better thought out episodes of C.S.I than that contrived attempt of a thriller, by the end of the movie I was expecting Pacino to claim he remembers when he was born and the doctor told him to look under the bed so he'd find the blue pencil with the trace evidence that would clear his partner who ends up being his half brother because.....well you get the drift. Just shitty writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back