• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Just watched CHIPS movie, the comedy/action remake of the classic show that I never watched. As expected, it pretty much sucked and here comes Mr. Typecast himself.....

]
10ib8t0.jpg

Vincent D'Onofrio once again playing the bad guy. I swear if you see this guy in any movie you might as well just expect that he's either the bad guy from the outset or it turns out that he was the bad guy at the end. Good actor but with little chance being cast as a character who isn't an asshole.

I just thought of something. Dave is getting a lot of support in the predictions and could very well walk away with the title. His last World Title reign only lasted one round. The Roulette Rounds are next, so Dave, if you win, try to hang onto it this time buddy. ;)

I just thought of something. Dave is getting a lot of support in the predictions and could very well walk away with the title. His last World Title reign only lasted one round. The Roulette Rounds are next, so Dave, if you win, try to hang onto it this time buddy. ;)

If he does win, I hope I see him around.........

Wow.. Thanks :p

Unless Dave gets on and does it sooner, I'll be releasing Unscripted at 12pm Australian time.

That's 25 minutes away. Get excited.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=5766261&postcount=170

I left a review of the show. Overall it was above average to solid for me, but felt it had some faults that I addressed. Congrats to all the winners and really everyone for working hard and having a solid round of RPs. I look forward to the chaos and unpredictability of the Roulette Rounds. Who was the fart muncher who decided to not hold them in Vegas though? Whoever did, you suck.

And thanks to everyone who thanked me for the RP feedback. It got a lot more of a positive response than I expected considering how harsh I was at times. I truly hope that it helps you guys out moving forward.

The pinfall thing was just ala Macho Man going for the pin fall in the Rumble. More a comedy moment on Vox.

That spot with Savage was the first thing I thought of when I read it, but I didn't know if I had missed something important or if it was just a throwaway gag. It didn't hurt anything by any means, I just wasn't 100% sure.

Anyway, hope you had a good birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back