• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Everyone who posted predictions so far has beaten Rando Cardiceien. He didn't do too well this round. I'll wait to post his until after the show went up.

I am very proud of myself so I thought I would share this with everyone

hrwBoyE.png

Too bad that contest wasn't during the Lethal Lottery round. Everyone writes a novel that round.
It was enough of a pain with only 1 match per character to wrote for.

I doubt I'd have been able to do it worrying about my novel writing and 2 different matches per character

Some of these new counselor skins in Friday the 13th are downright hilarious. Eric Lachappa, the chubby guy with glasses with a wrestling outfit with belt doing a funny wiggle dance while Jason was chopping down a door in front of him made me lose my breath laughing. This game can be a riot sometimes.

It was enough of a pain with only 1 match per character to wrote for.

I doubt I'd have been able to do it worrying about my novel writing and 2 different matches per character

I was poking fun at how people write such long RP's that round. Your RP's since you have two characters would have made up a much bigger portion of the total word count. Either way, congrats on completing the challenge.

I was poking fun at how people write such long RP's that round. Your RP's since you have two characters would have made up a much bigger portion of the total word count. Either way, congrats on completing the challenge.
True but splitting my time up would mean neither would be that long.

And thank you

What Fanfiction did you write? I used to do Star Wars parodies and other crap.

Wrote a short one for DBZ, another for Sailor Moon, and a Naruto/Bleach crossover. I have an outline for a Fairy Tail story, but nothing written. I never completely finished any of them. The Sailor Moon one was around 74,000 words before I stopped. Lack of motivation, basically.

Wrote a short one for DBZ, another for Sailor Moon, and a Naruto/Bleach crossover. I have an outline for a Fairy Tail story, but nothing written. I never completely finished any of them. The Sailor Moon one was around 74,000 words before I stopped. Lack of motivation, basically.

What was the Sailor Moon one about?

I've attempted many fed fictional writings and never got them past the first few shows. One day, I'll succeed in an entire wrestling calendar year.

Similar to Echelon, I have written a version of Eve Taylor's origin story for a University assignment. I'll probably post it up when I get the picturebook back.

I've never gone that far with Mikey, but he does exist outside of WZCW. Most of my characters in games like Skyrim are named Mikey Stormrage.

Makes me wonder, how many people use their own personal details for characters. I know Thriller used to have his actual name listed in the Phoenix app. I'm the same way, my actual name is Mikey's real name. I think KJ did it at one point with Tastic.

I've attempted many fed fictional writings and never got them past the first few shows. One day, I'll succeed in an entire wrestling calendar year.

I had a Book This! here a decade ago. Got to the fourth show before I stopped. Lack of direction/motivation did me in. That's why I like WZCW. There's direction here, and there's structure.

I've never gone that far with Mikey, but he does exist outside of WZCW. Most of my characters in games like Skyrim are named Mikey Stormrage.

I saw Skyrim for the Switch the other day. I wonder if it's going to be any good.

Other than drawing on my own personal experiences to create emotional experiences for them, Kagura and Celeste are both completely different from myself.

Theron came from a D&D character before being used here, but most of you knew that.

As far as the fanfics I started an FF4 one once where Cecil being an idiot was one of the major changes. He went from being told "pot calling the kettle black" by an NPC and started an argument about how kettles are better than pots. In another episode he is at an item store and buys a frame for Rosa, so that he can give her the little picture of happy smiling people that comes with the frame. I never finished that thing. It was back in 2006. It had lots of fourth wall breaking and silliness.

I've never written fan fiction before.

Although the WZCW story I've got planned for y'all could be considered fan fiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back