• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Honest confession: Not only is there a chance I take a break after Unscripted, this may also be the last RP I do as War Zone.

Simply put, the character just hasn't worked out for me. I've tried to make it work as best as I could; but no matter what I've tried, it just doesn't seem natural or interesting. Everything about him just screams forced, rushed and last-second.

I thought maybe things were finally improving once I added Troy Excellence and K.K Rollins, but that didn't last.

Truth be told, when I first signed up as War Zone; I thought that this would be a silly, creative and overall fun way to hang out and try something different in wrestling. But in the time I've been here, I've come to a realization. You need to put in a ton of work and dedicate a lot of free time to this. Free time I don't have enough of.

In short: I've been in over my head, and in turn; I have failed my character.

That in part is a big reason as to why I want to take a break from WZCW, because I feel that by doing so; it would give me the chance to start again and hold a clean slate.

It might be for the best.

Christ, I am a wordy motherfucker these days.

One of us. One of us.

Z0xdl.gif

I'm always thinking I wrote more than I did for my RP's, then I see it on the forums and it feels so short.

I used to think that a lot. Now I do the opposite; I put it in the thread after it comes out as nineteen pages on Word and think 'Gee, this'll look much shorter now.' and then as I scroll down to format it, it NEVER ENDS.

One of us. One of us.

Oh, this seat right here? Okay, let me just...sit...oh. Oh, that feels nice.

[YOUTUBE]Lg0TFQhHtUg[/YOUTUBE]

Run The Jewels goes with everything. Plus when I was on creative, I never managed to force enough of the hippity hop onto the fed.

[YOUTUBE]Lg0TFQhHtUg[/YOUTUBE]

Run The Jewels goes with everything. Plus when I was on creative, I never managed to force enough of the hippity hop onto the fed.

Well Dre's 2001 album turned 18 years old today. Probably one of the first CD's I ever bought. Before that it was strictly cassettes (FYI, I'm now feeling really fucking old now). So what better way to celebrate one of the best hip hop albums ever than to use the following:

Well Dre's 2001 album turned 18 years old today. Probably one of the first CD's I ever bought. Before that it was strictly cassettes (FYI, I'm now feeling really fucking old now). So what better way to celebrate one of the best hip hop albums ever than to use the following:

I still have that album somewhere. I bought it and The Chronic as a special dual album in my teens when I was really first starting to get into hip hop. I got a lot of looks pulling into the high school parking lot in my Monte Carlo while bumping those two.

Love the beat in that song. I remember it from back in the day. Unreal that it's been that long.

I still have that album somewhere. I bought it and The Chronic as a special dual album in my teens when I was really first starting to get into hip hop. I got a lot of looks pulling into the high school parking lot in my Monte Carlo while bumping those two.

Good combination in those two albums. I remember people having odd reactions to my liking them back in the day myself. I liked 50 Cent and Eminem too.

Remember to go get your predictions in! This round it's both stipulations and match results that you can predict. Let's get at least 4 in again this time and I'll feedback the winner.

All went well. They got it all out and the cancer didn't spread. Hardest part is over now its the recovery process

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back